Something Planned

Next Stop, Insanity

He startled awake, and opened his eyes to stare up at the ceiling. The drowsiness from sleeping late settled in, and he groaned as he felt a slight headache form. He looked towards his alarm clock and frowned when he realized he woke up 30 minutes before his alarm clock should have gone off.

“That is completely stupid,” he muttered as he pushed himself off the bed to get ready, knowing he couldn't go back to sleep anymore.

Jungkook went into the washroom to wash his face and fix his dishevelled hair. He tilted his chin up and inspected his own face. He shook his head a few times, and ruffled his hair so that they fell into place before grabbing his toothbrush to brush his teeth.

He came out of the washroom a few minutes later feeling refreshed, and he walked towards his closet to grab an outfit for the day. Throwing a t-shirt onto the bed along with a pair of jeans, he turned around to change into them.

His door abruptly opened up, and he jumped in shock with the loud volume that came from his sister.

“Cookie oppa! Can you help me find my hairband?” She blinked up at him with big eyes. He rubbed his eyes before bending down to pick her up.

“Why didn't you go wake up your mother, huh? Why bother me?” He grumbled. She giggled and hugged his neck, “That's because I like you!” He rolled his eyes, but he was secretly happy at the claim.

Carrying Junghwa to her room, he set her onto the bed before going through her stuff to find her favourite headband. He went over to her tiny desk and ducked down to search the surface. He moved around a few drawings of hers, and was about to move on to another searching place when one drawing caught his eye.

Holding it up, he turned to Junghwa with curious eyes, “What is this?”

His little sister turned around at the question and she gasped at the picture.

“It's a drawing of us! You, unnie and me!” She exclaimed happily. He took another look at the picture and chuckled.

Looks like a family to me.

“You should get drawing lessons from Hanuel. When did you draw this?” He asked as he leaned against the wall, examining the drawing. She swung her legs while sitting on her bed and looked up towards the ceiling, “Hmm, I don't remember. Oh! It was when Hanuel unnie came over to babysit me.”

He raised an eyebrow, “When was this?”

“When you had dance practice.”

He nodded, “I see- Junghwa. Come over here, please.” She hopped off the bed and wandered over to see why he called. She hugged his legs. He pointed down to the ground under her desk and crossed his arms with a look. She tilted her head to take a look and she began laughing when she saw her pink headband under the chair. She crawled under to reach for it, and popped back out holding it up.

“Wha, you're a superhero! How did you find it?” Jungkook chuckled and ruffled her hair, “I'm a magician, that's why.” She blinked, “What magic tricks do you know then?”

“It's a secret. Now go get ready. Mom is waking up soon and you're going with her to the restaurant today aren't you? Remember to pack your crayons and toys, Jungie.” He reminded.

“Okay!”

- - - - -

Jungkook walked over next door and rang the doorbell.

He waited.

And waited some more.

He rang it again.

“Is nobody home?” he whispered. Just as he was about to turn around, Mrs. Lee opened up the door in her pajamas. She smiled at him, “Good morning, Jungkook. Waiting for Hanuel?” He nodded and peeked behind her in case Hanuel were to come out at any moment.

“She's actually sick. She came home with a cold, so I think it's best for her to stay home.” She explained. His eyes rounded, “Is she okay?”

“She's fine. However, she did tell me to tell you to go to school without her. And that you don't think about skipping.” Jungkook rolled his eyes and she chuckled.

“Have a good day at school. You can always come see her after school, okay?”

He nodded, “Thanks, auntie. Have a good day at work!”

Shoving his hands into his pockets, he walked towards the elevator to leave the apartment building.

I swear, she gets sick every other week. Her immune system is the worst thing ever. I hope she's okay though. I'll get her some cheesecake after school.

Shaking his head, he got onto the city bus as it arrived at the stop.

- - - - -

Opening up his locker, he yelped in surprise when somebody tackled him from behind. He whirled around to see V laughing his head off. He scoffed and turned back around to grab the binders he would need,

“How mature of you.” V laughed, “I know. I'm the most mature out of all of us, aren't I?” Jungkook yawned, “Sure you are.” He suddenly groaned and V blinked in surprise, “What? Did the sky fall on you or something?”

“Hanuel's sick.”

V nodded in understanding, “Ah, so the sky did fall on you then if that's what happened.” Jungkook elbowed him and V chuckled. “I hope she gets better.” Jungkook nodded with a grin, “Same.”

“It's okay! You have us today then!” Jimin announced as he ran over and slung his arm around their shoulders. J-Hope walked over with a wide smile, “Yeah. Don't forget me too!”

Jungkook chuckled and looked around, “You guys are awesome.” Jimin pretended to bow, taking off his hat, “Why, thank you good sir.”

“Ew, he's gross.” V shuddered and walked ahead. Jimin gasped and pointed at him, “Says you! You're the one who's missing a chromosome!”

“I'm going to punch you!” V declared, whirling around. Jimin let out a yelp and ran the other way.

“I'll meet you guys in class!”

“That's IF you're alive, !”

“Okay, the normal ones should head to class.” J-Hope laughed as he gave Jungkook a small shove. The younger boy laughed, “Man, they're questionable sometimes.”

“Sometimes? Don't you mean all the time?”

- - - - -


 

Jungkook let out a mental sigh as he looked up towards the clock. Not having Hanuel in the same building as him was making him go crazy at the thought. He wondered if she was doing well at home, and if she was recovering well.

Was she getting enough water? Food? Sleep?

Did she need any help?

He would have ran to her aid if he wasn't stuck here in school right now.

One more hour and then he would get to go home. One more hour and then he would get to see her. One more hour and then he could help her with whatever she needed.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when the teacher called on him to answer a question. He looked up at the chalkboard and blinked, “Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention.”

“Well then, you should be listening in class, Jeon Jungkook.” The teacher lightly scolded. Jungkook nodded before turning his full attention towards the board again.

The class dragged on, and he took out his phone to text his friends. The replies he got were mainly messages to 'focus in class'. He rolled his eyes and put his phone away.

- - - - -

He walked towards his locker once the bell for his last class went off, and he put the rest of his books into his backpack. V and Jimin came shortly after him.

“Heading home to check up on your girl?”

“You didn't even have to ask to know that he is.”

“I bet J-Hope's dying to see his girlfriend right now too. She's finally in town again.”

“Damn, those two sure hit it off well.” Jungkook commented. Jimin nodded, “She's always just as cheery as them. When they're together, I bet they're like a fully charged battery or something.”

“That's a weird analogy.”

“You're a weird analogy.”

“You're immature.”

“You're annoying.”

“Okay, I'm leaving,” Jungkook chuckled as he gave them a wave.

“Why am I even friends with you?!”

“I don't know! You tell me!”

- - - - - 


 

Jungkook took the bus to a convenience store before heading home.

He walked towards the snacks section and scanned his eyes over the shelves. Searching for the right snack to bring up her mood, he grabbed onto the bag of fruit candies he knew she really liked.

He brought it over to the counter and paid before leaving the store. He caught the next bus back to the apartment building.

Without bothering to put his backpack in his own apartment, he walked to her apartment and waited in front of the door. He rang the doorbell, and adjusted the backpack over his shoulders.

It took around thirty seconds before he heard shuffling from the other side. The door finally flung open, and Hanuel stood there in a tank top, leggings and a cardigan wrapped around her body. Her eyes rounded when he saw him, and before he could register what had even happened, the door slammed in his face.

It opened again, and she stuck her head out to look at him for a split second before closing it again.

“Hanuel!?” He called out in both amusement and concern. She opened it up again,

“Go away, please. You're going to get sick. Why are you even here?” He chuckled and pushed open the door to go in, “Mind you, I never get sick. Your sickness has nothing on this perfection.” She rolled her eyes, “Okay there, pretty boy.”

“I brought you snacks though!” He exclaimed. She scrunched up her nose, “What if these snacks make me more sick and I can't even go on the trip?”

He put down his backpack and looked up at her, “Come on, there's no way you can get sick for two weeks.”

“I will totally blame you if I do.”

“We have a senior camping trip in about two weeks! That's two weeks, Hanuel!”

She rolled her eyes and grabbed the bag out of his hand to peer inside, “You never know. What did you bring me?”

“Candy,” he replied as he led her towards her bedroom. She gasped and her eyes brightened, “Candy!?” He chuckled at her response and wrapped his arms around her waist, “Yeah, princess.”

She sat criss-cross on her bed, and popped a candy into . She smiled, “Candy is the best.” She blinked in confusion when he started frowning,

“Better than me?”

She chuckled, “Yup.” He rolled his eyes and sprawled himself onto her bed. She lightly kicked him, “Hey. You're ruining the covers.” He opened his eyes to look at her, “Not like you make your bed anways.” She scrunched up her nose and threw the wrapper at him, “Whatever.”

He held his hand out, and she looked down at it. “What do you want?”

“A candy, please.” He replied. She put one into his hand and he gave her a look when he noticed it was grape-flavoured.

“Really?” Out of the seven flavours, you purposefully give me this one?”

“Here, give me that one. You can have your apple.” She replaced their candies and he smiled, “Thank you.”

They sat there chewing on the candy for a few moments.

“Oh yeah, I brought you the homework sheets that you missed today.” He said. She nodded and smiled, “Thanks, Jungkook. I'll do it later tonight.”

“How are you feeling? Still not well?” He asked, pushing himself to sit up. She shrugged, “My head is a bit woozy and my nose is completely stuffed.”

“Yeah, I could tell from the funny voice.” He chuckled, and began laughing when she pushed him. “No, but seriously. Need anything? Did you take your medicine?”

She nodded, “I took it like five minutes before you rang the door.” He nodded in approval, “Okay that's good. Now all you need is more sleep.”

She let out a yelp when she was pulled down into his arms. She held her breath when he leaned in.

“If you're worried I'm going to get sick, you're just being silly because you know very well that I won't.”

She pouted, “Yeah, but I don't want to take the risk.” She pushed against his chest, “Jungkook, let me go.” He shook his head and pulled her into his chest instead, “No. I like this. Now stay quiet and rest, please.”

“I can't. My heart won't calm down.” She replied. A smile formed on his face at her words and he kissed the top of her head,

“You're adorable.”

“Jungie is adorable.”

“You're both adorable.”

“You're weird.”

“Wow, I compliment you and you insult me. Okay, thanks.” He rolled his eyes while she laughed into his shirt.

“So, about this trip, are you excited for it?” He asked. He felt her nod her head, “I get to go with all of you and spend time with everyone.” He smiled, “Yeah, same.”

“Can you sing for me?” She looked up at him. He leaned down to give her a kiss on the nose before nodding. He sat up and pulled the blanket over her, before sitting beside her. She reached for his hand.

“One song, okay? Then you better be fast asleep and resting.”

She nodded with a smile and stared up at his eyes, “I promise I'll sleep.”

He finished the last verse of the song, and looked down to see that she had indeed fallen asleep. He smiled as he used his free hand to brush her hair out of her face. Bending down, he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“Sleep well. Look forward to the trip. There's something I have planned for you.”

musicnotes_zpsd529d25f.gif

Hellooooooooooooo~ :) 

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Important: Also, I've posted the new Next Stop story! You can check it out by clicking here! I hope to see you guys there once this story ends! 

And once again, find me on: 

snapchat: ai.loveyou
kik: ai9071
instagram (Mind you, I haven't really used Instagram much but if you guys wanted to see how I look, then I do have my first picture posted LOL)

Oh yeah, if any of you guys remember, we had a dance competition last year around this time. We are still perfoming, and we recently just had a performance at our school! It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could give us feedback and things to improve for our senior year! :)

You can watch the Good Boy x Ringa Linga dance cover here

P.S. I'm the one of the far right with the hat in the beginning LOL

Have a lovely day! You guys are all wonderful!

 

 Check out my other stories here:

Next Stop, Together Again (Zelo & OC) 

Her Life Through His Eyes (J-Hope, Jungkook & OC)

Forgetful, but not Forgotten (Jungkook, Zelo & OC)