Prince Disease

Next Stop, Insanity

Seriously, Jungkook? Why do I have to go with you?”

“I want you to be by my side at all times.”

“I'm sleepy and it's a Sunday. Go away.”

“Don't make me come over and personally wake you up.”

“Whatever. I'm hanging up.”

Jungkook stared at his phone and rolled his eyes. He shoved his phone back into his pocket and left his room. He passed by his mom and his sister in the kitchen.

“Hey, I'm heading out for my competition now. I'll be back for dinner.” He said as he tied on his shoes. Junghwa came running out. “Oppa! You better win, okay?” He chuckled and ruffled her hair, “I'll try my best with the other hyungs, okay?” She nodded happily and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “Bye bye and good luck oppa.” His mother came out of the kitchen, drying her hands on her apron.

“Good luck, Jungkook.” She smiled. Jungkook nodded, “Thanks mom.” He waved, “See you guys later!”

He walked down the halls to Hanuel's apartment and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, her mother came to open the door.

“Oh, good morning Jungkook. What brings you here?” She asked as she stepped aside for him to come in. “Good morning. I came here for Hanuel.” Her mom chuckled and pointed down the hall, “She's in her room. That girl, she's been sleeping since she got home last night.”

“Thank you.” He bowed and took off his shoes as he walked towards her room. He pushed open the door and walked in. He was always a bit amazed every time he saw her room. The only colours she had was black, white and sky blue.

Seriously, she did.

How did she even manage?

He rolled his eyes and turned to her sleeping figure. He smirked.

So she didn't take his warning on the phone did she?

He took out his phone and called her. He watched as her eyes furrowed since she was still sleeping, But finally, she opened her eyes and flipped open her phone to answer it.

“Hello?”

“I told you that I'd come over. Look up.”

Hanuel turned her head and she let out a scream when she saw Jungkook sitting down on her computer chair. She pointed a finger at him, “What are you doing here?!”

“I said I'd come over to wake you up, remember?” He replied as he spun around on her chair. She threw her blanket back over her head and shuffled under it, “Go away.” “You really won't come and cheer me on?” Jungkook asked. She shook her head from under the blanket, “No thank you.” He got up and walked over to her bed. He mentally chuckled as he leaned down and kissed the blanket where her head was.

She threw the blanket off as he straightened up. “What did you just do?” He shrugged, “Nothing.” She narrowed her eyes at him, “You're lying.” He got up and put his hands onto her bed as he leaned down, “Want me to do it again?” She leaned back with her widened eyes, “No thanks.”

“Then come with me.”

“I think this is called peer pressure.”

“So you won't go?”

“Nope.”

Her eyes widened when Jungkook put his hands on either side of her head and looked at her, “Are you sure?”

“This is also considered ual harassment. Jungkook, get off!” She was about to kick his legs when he moved his and trapped her back down. She glared at him, “I'm going to kill you.”

“You learned hapkido, but I've got taekwando, so don't even try.” He chuckled. “So did you change your mind yet?”

“What if I said no?”

“Then I'll just kiss you.”

parted, “You are such a ert! Get off, Jungkook!” He shook his head and pinned her arms down, “I want you to come.” She twisted around, “Why can't you ask like a normal person?”

“Because I'm not a normal person, according to someone.”

“Fine! I'll go! You're such a jerk. Now, get off!” She shouted. He finally let go and got off her bed. She sat up and glared at him. “I swear, one day I will wipe that smirk off your face.” He fixed his t-shirt and looked at her, “With a kiss on the lips, right?”

Her eye twitched in irritation as she picked up her pillow and threw it at him, who caught it, of course. “You ert! Get out!” He chuckled as he raised up his hands, as if surrendering. “If that's what my lady wishes.” He closed the door behind him but he could still hear her.

“I don't recall being your lady, Jungkook!”

- - - - -

“I hate you.”

“You told me at least thirty times since we got onto the bus.”

“I seriously hate you.”

“I know.”

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest as she slumped down in her seat. She opened ,“You know, you never actually told me what this competition was for.” Jungkook turned to look at her,

“It's a bboy competition. Ever heard of it?”

Hanuel raised an eyebrow, “No.” He rolled his eyes, “Welcome to my world.” She scrunched up her face, “Why do I feel like I'm going to regret this?”

Jungkook pressed the button when he noticed they were getting close to their destination, and the bus driver slowed the bus down. Jungkook got up and Hanuel followed after him as they got off the bus.

“We're here.” He announced as he looked up. She followed his gaze and dropped open at the building littered with graffiti. “What is this place?”

“My dance studio.” He replied as he took her hand led her inside. She stumbled a bit on the steps since the stairs down were quite steep. She felt his hand tighten, as if holding her up so she wouldn't fall. When they finally reached the bottom, he pushed open a glass door and her eyes widened when she saw what it was.

Basically, it was just a really, really big spacious room with wooden floors. There was a circle on the ground, with some sort of design, and Hanuel assumed that was the dancing area. All the walls were made out of mirrors.

Everywhere.

A lot of guys were in here, occasionally a few girls, and their backpacks and stuff were all piled into a corner of the room. A few of the people looked up and game over to greet Jungkook. One of the guys turned to her and looked her up and down,

“Yo, is she your girl?”

Hanuel quickly stepped back and made an 'X' with her arms, “No way.” The guy chuckled and nodded as he gave Jungkook a look. Jungkook grinned and shoved his shoulder, “Did my crew come yet?”

“We're right here.”

The three of them turned around to see three guys walk down the stairs. Hanuel blinked at the two new guys.

She hadn't seen them before, had she?

They seemed to have noticed her and one of the guys with a bandana tilted his head,

“Jungkook, you never told us you had a girlfriend.”

Hanuel raised an eyebrow, “Why does everybody assume that?” A taller guy, with shades walked up to her, “Well, you're the first girl Jungkook has ever interacted with.” Another guy with brown hair, “Wait, so you're not his girlfriend?”

Jungkook rolled his eyes, “Don't you guys have to change?” The guy with a bandana slung his arm over his shoulder, “Not until you introduce your girlfriend.”

“I'm not his girlfriend.” Hanuel spoke up. The guy with glasses turned around, “Not yet, you aren’t.” She turned to Jungkook and gave him a grave look. He got the hint.

“Well, this is Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung. But this guy likes to be referred to as Suga and this is Rap Monster.”

“Wait- sugar?” Hanuel blinked. “As in, the English word?” The guy named Suga raised an eyebrow, “Huh, I think I like your attitude already.”

“And this is Hanuel.” Jungkook introduced. She did a small bow and the three guys nodded in acknowledgement.

“Well, we're going to get changed, so have fun with your lovey dovey time.” Rap Monster joked as he clasped Jungkook on the shoulder, who scowled and slapped his hand away. Jin chuckled, “Whoa, you got the maknae mad.”

When they finally walked into the backroom to change, Hanuel sighed, “Seriously, why did I come?” Jungkook chuckled, “So you can meet you brother-in-laws.” She scrunched up her face, “Would you stop that?”

“Stop what?”

“Stop acting as if we're a couple!”

- - - - -

J-Hope, Jimin and V had arrived about 15 minutes later, and the people who attended the event were now sort of forming a circle, and the tournament listing was taped on the wall.

The way this worked, was that you were split into two. Either you were a beginner or in the experienced division. Of course, Jungkook's crew was part of the intermediate. There was an MC, and two judges.

The MC walked into the middle, “Alright, let's start off with the babies here. Who's up!?”

It went on like that, and Hanuel was more than amazed to see what beginners were capable of. So what on earth could Jungkook do? The tournament had been going on for around an hour now, and it was now the intermediate breakers' turn.

She watched in amazement when they did all sort of crazy things. Back flips, head spins, back flips into head spins!?

Jungkook turned to look at her and he inwardly chuckled at her expression. He nudged her, “You better look like that when it's my turn.” Her face fell, “Ugh.”

She looked up and was watching a guy continue to do back hand springs, when she noticed he was trembling. She blinked.

They weren't supposed to be trembling were they?

Her eyes widened and she heard the cries of everybody when the guy fell onto his wrist, resonating a small crack. He fell to the ground in pain as he cried out. One of his fingers was bent out in a very awkward position. The MC's rushed over as well as the judges. Hanuel got up without thinking and ran over, surprising everybody- especially Jungkook.

What was she doing?

She knelt down beside him, “Do you think your sprained it or broke it?” He opened his eyes, “I heard a crack.” She nodded, “Do we have any ice here? We need to slow down the swelling, as well as numbing the finger.” One of the judges nodded as he ran into the back room.

By now, almost everyone had stopped what they were doing to see what was going on. Jungkook stood up to get a better view. The judge came back shortly with some ice in a baggie wrapped around in a thin towel. Hanuel thanked him and took it from him as she bent back down and lightly lifted up that guy's whole arm and set it onto her lap, as if elevating it from the ground. He winced from the temperature, along with the pain.

“You'll have to head to the hospital, now. Before that finger gets worse.” She advised. The guy nodded, and his friend from behind him helped him up. He bowed, “Thanks a ton.” She gave him a smile, “No problem. Don't move your fingers, at all. You either might have torn a ligament, or actually shattered a bone.” He nodded, “Got it.”

Jungkook watched as she tended to that guy's wounds. His eyes softened.

Of course, she'd throw herself first to help somebody.

All the time.

She walked back to her seat as the MC cleared his throat, “We'll be continuing now.” Jungkook leaned in, “Hey, how come you know so much about this?” She pushed his head back, “It's because I tore my finger's ligament a few years ago.”

Jungkook blinked, “Oh yeah, your pinky finger.”

“Mhm.”

“From a dodgeball.”

“That was a hard one!”

“All dodgeballs are soft. What are you talking about?”

“Oh, shut up, Jungkook!”

- - - - -

When it was time for Jungkook's crew to go up, Hanuel sat back and watched. She watched as all seven of them stood there in a line, and did a short greeting. Then they stepped off to let their other opponent do their introductions.

She raised an eyebrow when she saw a familiar person.

Zelo.

He met eyes with her and did a little wave as she courteously waved back with a smile. She also took note that he had a mask on this time. Just like J-Hope did.

But their little exchange was something that didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook.

She did hear some things about him being a part of a dance crew, but she never confirmed it- nor really bothered to. She blinked when she saw how tall he actually was compared to Jungkook's crew.

He was taller than each and every one of them.

So was the rest of his group.

Well- most.

They did a small bow and a salute, just like Jungkook's crew had did. The audience clapped in excitement. She overheard one of the guys behind her say,

“Battle of the century, right here.”

It started off light, with them just doing basic footwork, and a few moves to kind of- show off.

But then when it got to the members who were sitting idly for this whole time, things got pretty serious. Jungkook was up against Zelo, being the two youngest. Jungkook was still pissed off about yesterday's little event, so he did his best to do all his power moves. Zelo raised an eyebrow and showed off his own. He did a spin, and was this close to kicking Jungkook in the face.

On the other hand, Hanuel was more than amazed to actually see a serious side of Jungkook and she clapped when the other audience members did.

Although, he looked somewhat mad? Angry? Annoyed?

Once their battle was over, the MC came in between them and held up the mic, “You know what!? We have no winner! The judges cannot decide at all. So it's another tie this year, guys.”

Zelo's crew and Jungkook's crew exchanged high fives, hand shakes and pats on the back before returning to their side of the room.

Jungkook looked up and caught eyes with Zelo who gave him a little smirk and a dip of his hat. Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

What the hell was he trying to pull?

- - - - -

The competition ended, and Jungkook's crew managed to get a few trophies here and there for their special moves or routines. Hanuel slung her bag over her shoulder and followed Jungkook out. He turned to her, “I was pretty cool, right?”

She scoffed, “Psh, as if.” He raised an eyebrow, “So you didn't like it?” She shrugged, “It was a pretty cool experience. But wow, you look like a midget beside Zelo.” Jungkook's face darkened, even more, if that was possible, “You look like a midget beside me so you're probably an ant beside him.”

She rolled her eyes, “I know. Standing beside you makes me feel like a midget. Oh- and an idiot.”

“So are you saying Zelo did better than me?”

“I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth, you idiot!”

“So you're saying you think I did better, right?”

“I never said that either.”

“You know, you're making me jealous.”

“How?”

“I'll have to punish you if I tell you.”

She stepped away from him on the sidewalk, “Stay away from me, you ert.” He walked closer as she walked forwards to run away.

“So who do you think won?” He asked. She blinked, “I think you both did great.” Jungkook clucked his tongue, “I think I did better.”

“I think you have something called the prince disease*." Jungkook smirked, "I do?" 

"Yeah, and there is definitely no cure." 

"Well then, I guess you'll just have to be my personal nurse." 

"Keep dreaming, idiot."



musicnotes_zpsd529d25f.gif?t=1373327004
* it's basically where you think you're the best and you have so much confidence in yourself LOL. idk, Tao's referred to it in EXO's Happy Camp. And idols like Key, Woohyun and Jokwon(?) seem to have it as well x) 


Wow, I actually got to attend one the other day to support my friend, and omg, the things these breakdancers can do is just insane. How do they not break their bones from doing all those moves? ;-; 

Lol, you know what's funny? I actually broke my finger playing dodgeball ajdhwkajdsha. It was so painful even though it was like- the smallest bone in my body 3

Thank you guys for commenting *o* Hehe, I read them all :D Also, thank you to all my new subscribers, aha x) 

Hope you liked the chapter! I just needed to add in something about Zelo and Jungkook lololol. 

I feel so bad for making Zelo the bad guy. I still love you, Jello!