o5

~ Cupid's Arrows ~ [HIATUS]

"I'd just like you to know, girls, that i'm very impressed with your efforts and the music video turned out well, except for a few...misconceptions," I could see him slightly glance at me from the corner of his eye knowing that he was referring to me "but besides from that, well done. I'd like for you guys to keep it up."

"Ne, kansahamnida"

For once, I was glad that we could impress him.

"Tomorrow is your first performance of Lollipop, and i'd like for you to put the same effort in as well," we all nodded our heads "I'd also like to announce that there could even be a possibility of you girls producing your first album ever in a few months."

We stood there, shocked at what he just said but excited as well. "R-really?" Minzy stuttered. I know Minzy has a good voice, so I could see that she couldn't wait to put that good voice to use for once, it's what all the years of training was about.

"Ne," he said "We'll be planning for the songs and such soon, hopefully. But for now we'll concentrate on this, okay?"

"Ne. Arrassosumnida."

"Once we get there, i'll expect you to put all these years of training to good use. Your popularity might even blossom, and this is where your celebrity life really gets corrupted. Paparazzi's will be following you, fans will be begging for an autograph with you. You'll have plenty of interviews and performances to do," he made it sound really stressful "It will be a struggle hard to cope with. I've talked this through with the boys before and that they shouldn't get media pressure get the best of them. You girls should do the same."

We nodded our heads in response, acknowledging that we took in what he said. "You may go now." he said

"Kansahamnida" we bowed to show our appreciation.

I have to admit, although he seems like a very strict, sophisticated man, I appreciate him actually telling us what we need to improve and how our efforts are, because if no one really told us that, then we'd be doing things badly forever with having no improvement.

~~~

We were back in our apartment after having returned from the YG building.

Bom and Minzy were cooking us some Ramen, which was supposed to be our dinner. Me and CL were just hanging in our bedrooms, talking.

"So, like, when are you finally going to make a move on Jiyong?" she randomly brought up that subject again, making me blush.

"I-uh...I don't know?"

She gave me a look "Come on, unnie. You like him, right?" I slowly nodded my head in response "So, like, why don't you make a move?"

I rolled my eyes at her suggestion "I'm not really that type of girl. You know that, right? What you said was more kind of like your style. Your usually the one that does those kind of things with boys that are in your liking."

"I just want to help, Dara. It's been a while since you've liked someone."

"Yeah," I said "I know..."

"Talk to him tomorrow, after our performance." she suggested

"I'll try"

"Don't just try."

All of a sudden, Bom and Minzy came in to our room with seeping hot bowls of ramen in trays. I guess we would be eating in our room tonight, since we're a bit lazy. It's alright, though. It just feels as if we're chilling as a four.

"Ramen's ready, guys" said Minzy placing the tray down on the mini table that we had in our room. We all gathered around the table and took out our chopsticks and began eating away. For some reason, I was really hungry today so I scoffed it down pretty quickly.

"Slow down, Dara," said Bom "you're gonna hurt yourself"

I slurped the last bit of ramen hanging from the corner of my mouth "Sorry" I mumbled.

"Dara and I were just talking on how we'd plan for her and GD to hook up." CL blurted out of the blue.I looked at her as if to say 'why did you say that?'

"You guys are serious?" asked Bom

"I hope so," said CL in response "Dara doesn't seem up to it though."

"You can't really force her if she doesn't want to"

"I know, and i'm not. But I know that she wants to go with it; she's just shy and embarrassed," I went pink slightly. It was true, I did want to speak to Jiyong and get to know him more, but my approaching with boys is way below the level of CL. "See? I can see it in her eyes that she's thinking about it."

I hesitated for a moment "But, like, how are you gonna do it exactly?" I asked

CL grinned as she knew I was kind of up for it as well. "Usually, with boys, all they want out of you is . If you want to get in their pants, all you have to do is show a bit of flesh and they'll be hitting on you in an instant."

"Unnie," began Minzy "I don't think Dara unnie is looking for that kind of relationship."

"But anyway," CL ignored her "that's usually a one-night stand kind of thing. Never really long lasting or intimate. Just pure lust. Anyway, if you want to go beyond that and make them think of you as more, you gotta go to the next level. Talk to them, make them laugh and all those other kind of things you would do to make them like you for you. But i'm afraid you're only on Square 1, Dara. You hardly talk to him. So what i'm saying is that you try and talk to him tomorrow after the performances so that you'll get to know each other. After time, add a few hints that you like him and maybe flirt a little," I made a face; flirt? Now that really wasn't me "as your friends, we might even help you on that as well. See what he's like. Don't just expect it to happen over night, though. You gotta take time. Understand?"

"Yeah, I understand"

"Ooh, ooh!" Bom exclaimed, making all our attention focus on her "because I like TOP, can you guys help me on that too?" she did a little bit of aegyo and fluttered her eyelashes

We all rolled our eyes at her. "Yeah, sure. Whatever." CL griefly said.

~~~

The first performance of Lollipop was great.

At first, it was nerve-wrecking to know that we'd be on stage in 5 or so minutes. Backstage, I could already hear the crowd screaming for us, waiting impatiently for us to appear on stage and give them a breath-taking performance.

Everything went as planned during the performance and I was pleased. At the end, fireworks came off from the edges and fans screamed like crazy. I saw the VIP's waving their little yellow glowsticks whilst chanting and screaming Big Bang's name nonstop, it was surreal. The energy of the crowd surged through me and for once I felt worthwhile. It was that moment when I realised this is what I want to do for the rest of my life.

We went backstage, and by then I was already panting. CL nudged me on my arm and walked away, at first I was confused but then I looked behind me and realised what she had meant.

"You were great, Dara-ssi" Jiyong said, he was now facing me.

Oh my god, he's talking to you. Come on, Dara, don't mess this up!

"T-thanks. So were you," Stop stuttering. After his little praise, he began to walk away from me. But I didn't want the conversation to end after that, wait, it was hardly a conversation at all. I remembered what CL had said. "Wait!" It grabbed his attention and he turned around. I sounded desperate, dammit Dara, dammit.

"Ne?"

Crap. Now what do I say? "I- uh...w-where can I get some water? I feel really tired and thirsty."

I had now mentally slapped myself. Babo, babo, babo. I was now unaware that my face was as red as a tomato due to nervousness and embarrassment.

But he just grinned "There's a water fountain over there, i'll show you" he gestured me over to follow him. God, I must have sounded so desperate. And for what? A stupid, friggin' glass of water. I messed up big time with him.

"Just there" he said, pointing

"T-thanks" I grabbed a plastic cup, filled it with water and drank it hurriedly. I let out a huge sigh at the end.

"Hey," my head turned to look at him "are you okay?"

Not really. I'm mentally dying here because of you.

"Yeah," I responded "why?"

"It's just that you look really red. You sure you're alright?"

I ran to the nearest mirror. Oh my god. What the hell happened to me?

"Aigoooooo..." I whined whilst examining my flustered face. I was sweating as well. "Ottoke? What to do? What to do? Aishh..!" I sounded annoyed. I began to search dramatically for a towel or a handkerchief to dab the sweat away from my face, it was gross.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for something to get the sweat off my face"

"Here," he giggled slightly "you can use this" he fished out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it over to me. I looked at him with a 'is it okay to use this?' face and he nodded back. I turned to face the mirror and dabbed away all the sweat off my face. God, I must have looked like an absolute mess in front of him.

"Here you go, thanks" I said, handing it back

"Ani, it's okay. You can keep it."

"Eh?"

"Really, it's okay."

I narrowed my eyes at him "Is it because my little sweat droplets are all over your precious handkerchief?" I asked

He smirked "Partially"

I gasped "I am offended". I wasn't really, I was just joking around with him. I considered CL's advice, see what he's like and what his personality is like. It's a start developing a relationship, I guess. I sure hope he isn't a serious person though, otherwise he might have taken my statement seriously.

"Well, supposedly you would be offended. But let's face it, no one really wants their handkerchief back if it's got somone elses' sweat on it"

"I suppose you're right, so i'll gladly accept your offer. Only for the benefit of keeping your handkerchief, though."

"Why do you seem happy to keep it? Is it a sacred handkerchief?"

I rolled my eyes "I'm trying to seem nice"

"Well, you didn't really make it blaitantly obvious"

"Hyung!" Daesung called out for Jiyong, he turned to face me again. "See you later, Dara-ssi"

"Let's drop the formalities" I suggested

"Arrasso, noona" we both grinned at each other

 

CL came up to me, demanding to know what had just happened between me and Jiyong and if I followed by what she had said. I explained every single detail to her.

"You know," she began "if you continue on like this he might even see you as one of the guys."

My eyes widened slightly "Really?"

"Yeah. The way you said it made it seem so formal and 'cool' between you two."

I shrugged "It's a start" I said

 

A/N: Please comment below guys on what you think of the story so far..!