Indefinite Hiatus

~ Cupid's Arrows ~ [HIATUS]

A/N: As you guys can tell, I haven't been updating much on this story lately. Why? Well, there's a few handful of reasons. Sometimes I feel pressured to update on this particular story just because i've posted it and can't take it back except delete it, and I don't want to delete it, but I just can't bring myself to write anymore and i've just been procrasinating a little bit too much.

Another thing is that I feel as if this story is not going the way I wanted it to, as in, the way I wrote it and the events that have happened, it was merely out of unorganisation and being unprepared. I think I have rushed things a little and haven't planned for this story for it to turn out to be the best and the way that I wanted it to since my eagerness to start it had got a hold of me.

But what I do plan on doing is to come back on this story, but I don't know when. I have a lot on my shoulders right now. The truth is, some things are happening in my life right now, one's that are very personal and private. And i'm finding it hard to get through since it's a struggle, but I figure that with a generous time I can get over it and get back on my two feet after it's all over.

Also, in September, i'm starting my last year of secondary school (it's what we call 'high school' in england). Therefore i'll just have one year left until I go to college to take on the courses and subjects that I want to take to help me with my future. But before any of that happens, I need to finish this last year of mine. It's going to be full of exams and caked with coursework, and I want to get my absolute best grades from my subjects so that I can get in to college and do A-Levels there, meaning I might not have as much time for the internet and social networks like this since I will be busy.

Thank you for showing support on the story so far and I can't believe that I already got 5 votes within 6 chapters. Please note that I do plan on coming back with a new version of this story, I just don't know when. But when I do, I hope it will come out more than just satisfactory for you guys and for it to turn out the way I want it to. I'm really sorry that I had to result to this, but overall, I hope you understand.

 

Thank you,

- sujushipper