Old Friends

Seika High

Amber walked up to school with Zico by her side. The whole walk was awkward because she didn't really respond to Zico. A girl from student council ran up to amber "president! Some new kid came in requesting you. He sat in your chair and is refusing to leave til you come." Said the girl sounding frantic. Amber sighed and followed her into the room. She gasped at the male and started laughing. "Only you could take control of a rough all boys school." Said choi minho. He rose to his feet and walked up hugging amber. "What about our dream school?" She asked knowing he had gone. "I was bored because you weren't there." He said grabbing at her chin gently.

They walked together chatting idly catching one another up. They both skipped they're classes and just sat under a tree together carelessly. Taeil sat watching from a far pissed. "So he's some old friend of hers?" Asked Taeil and zico nodded "he was always above me for some reason. I still hate that guy. Apparently four others are coming to. And amber dismissed me. I know I deserve it for doing the same at the last day of middle school. But. . It still hurts maybe she's punishing me for what I did." Said zico mumbling to himself now. He sighed and got up leaving Taeil alone he couldn't stare at the two anymore. Lee jinkie, Lee Taemin, kim kimbum, and kim jonghyun all walked into view. When they saw Amber they ran and hugged her happily. Taeil sighed and walked off as well. He waited til amber was finally alone again. And he took her aside looking nervous.

"I-I can't hide this anymore. Amber .. I like you alot." Said Taeil and he kissed her cheek "i'll give you some time .. and come back for your answer." He said walking away. Amber stood there in shock be was confused as to why. U-kwon had warned her but she didn't think he'd ever own up to it. Arms wrapped around her waist and she giggled as she was lifted and twirled. She turned to see it was jonghyun and hugged. "Oh how i've missed you all! I feel like my old self again." Said Amber and you could tell the five boys were easing her. "We took a visit to your brother its why we weren't here with minho. He told us what these boys did to you." Said jonghyun and amber bit her lip. "Jonghyun .. I.." amber began but he cut her off. "We're taking you out of this school." Said jonghyun

He pulled her along and she was shaking her head "I love you for this concern but I have body guards. If I leave all of what I have done here would've been for nothing. And this school .. will just reset to the way it was when I came!" Said amber. "I don't care abusing a women is disgusting and im not letting you stay in a place that have men capable of such things!" Said jonghyun and she pulled away. "You have no right to just come here and after one conversation with my brother, who doesn't know a god damn thing mind you, and make decisions for me. The five of you are my best friends under different circumstances, I would leave in a heart beat. I promised my brother and I'll promise you this .. if im beat up again .. you can take me wherever you. I won't fight and I won't come back okay?" She asked him getting a tight hug. "I don't want you .. to ever get beat again .. please .. please let's just leave amber. I will lose it if I see you bruised up." Said jonghyun.

"it won't happen I promise you i'll always be by her side." Said Taeil making the two jump. "That won't be needed onew just told minho what happened we're gonna enroll into the academy." Said jonghyun smirking and he kissed Amber's cheek going to join the others. Taeil and Amber watched them walked to the office in utter shock. Amber started to chuckle catching Taeil's attention. "Ah I love those boys." She muttered walking off to meet u-kwon to drive her to work.

Author note: Ayyyyeee im back how have you guys been ~ do you like the addition of shinee? :D they're gonna bring drama ^^ Awww poor Taeil he confessed but he did it to late and might lose her attention :( I don't know comment below your thoughts c=