Skipping

Seika High
There was loud knocking on the door that woke up Amber. She walked to the front door and Taeil and zico gasped. "Could all of you shut up!" She shouted shielding her eyes from the sun before letting them in. Zico and Taeil kept staring at her wide eyed. And she looked down finding herself pantless. "Get over it." She said annoyed but flattered at they're gawking. "Im sorry you just have a nice body. Why do you hid it in the male uniform?! If you wore the girl uniform you'd get alot of guys to follow you." Said Taeil and amber rolled her eyes. Zico hit him in annoyance "I don't want anyone seeing her like that." He said making her blush. "I'm going to change." She said going up stairs. Amber fixed her hair then found some cute black shorts that were attached to black overall straps. She put on a white shirt and her converse. She came down stairs getting gawked at again, and U-kwon joined in the gawking this time. Zico opened the door for amber and they left. Amber got the passenger side and got in U-kwon's car. They went to the amusement park. They were all having fun Amber feeding them cotton candy, cutting through lines for roller coasters, going and taking pictures at a photo booth, and getting amber to wear a cute cat head band. They left her alone for five minutes just to get food. But when they came back amber was being flirted on. The guys were being jerks since they surrounded her they were grabbing at her and s. They set down the food and went yanking her out the circle. U-kwon and Taeil went throwing punches and kickes at the males. Once zico made sure she was fine he joined them. When the group bleed they let them run off. Amber sat shaking her whole body felt tingling and gross. Taeil took off his trench coat and put it on amber. They all then went and hugged her til she calmed. They finished they're fun day by ditching the amusement park and food they got, and went to a sushi bar. They got amber back in a good mood and slowly were all laughing and happy again. U-kwon went and drove Taeil and zico home. Then amber and he shut the car off glancing at her. "I know Zico is crushing on you. And I know Taeil is crushing hard on you. Which do you like?" U-kwon asked. Amber looked down playing with her fingers. "Goodnight U-kwon." She said hopping out his car and going inside.