Sick

Seika High
Amber went working out on a treadmill listening to her music. It was the schools treadmill it liked having fitness on it's side. She found herself unable to do her usual anf walked off it. She whipped the sweat off her brow and walked out gasping at the sight of Taeil. "Oh hey." Amber said softly. He examined her face nodding and smiled "the swelling has gone down and some bruises are gone. Though others still bother me." He said. Amber titled her head "I don't understand you why are you so protective?" Amber asked. "You remind me of my oldest sister before she went to high school and changed. I like strong independent women and you wear it well." Said Taeil. Amber blushed thankfully he couldn't tell because her face was still flushed from her work out. "Thanks I get it from my older.brother." said Amber as they walked. Taeil looked at het puzzled "why are you with U-kwon?" He asked. "Why not? He was the first to show interest in me dispite my reputation. Naturally he would catch my interest and we saw each other where I worked." She said softly feeling extremely hot. "Unf." She said grabbing onto the wall. U-kwon ran over to her "Amber! Your still really flushed .." said U-kwon touching her face. He gasped "wow your really hot are you okay?" He asked "yes yes both of you get off your making me hot!" She yelled shoving them. She found her balance and stumbled at the school, followed by two fretting boys ready to catch her if she fell. They rolled they're eyes when she tried to walk away from them. "You look ready to faint so stop being stubborn and let us carry you." Said U-kwon trying to grab her. Zico was playing basketball with jaehyo and saw them. He went rolling his eyes at the guys and picking her up "zico!" Amber yelled. "This women is stubborn as hell giving her a choice was your downfall." Said zico and amber sighed but nodded "he had a valid point." Said amber nodding in agreement. "What the hell Amber?! Im sorry I was being considerate!" Yelled Taeil his explosive temper triggering hers "well if you knew me like zico does you'd know im ing stubborn and don't accept help!" She yelled shivering on zico who stopped. "What's wrong zico?" Amber asked "some ert is stalking and starting at you!" Said zico and he set her on her feet. "Your .. from the cafe .. my regular customer .. Richard. " said Amber. Richard looked down "why weren't you at work today?" He asked looking down "day off or did you for get?" Asked amber "right right." Said Richard going to hug her but zico interfered. "Zico calm down." Said amber rubbing his arm. He glared at the male but stepped back. He went hugging her not caring about the sweat. "Will I see you tomorrow?" He asked "yes I .. will see you at the cafe." She said softly. He took out a purple box and handed it to Amber. "Richard oh you shouldn't have." Amber already said before even opening the box. "Just open it silly." He said. Amber opened the box lifting the pink paper gasping. He had got her real silver necklace that had diamonds on the heart. She also found a bracelet to match. He helped her put the necklace on and the bracelet smiling as he took a step back to look at her. "Beautiful. I knew it would compliment your beauty." Said Richard getting hugged "oh thank you." She said happily. "Its only a small token to pay for how happy you make me daily." He said softly. "I'll see you tomorrow and yes I will be wearing these." She said beckoning the guys along. "You don't do .. side work right?" Asked U-kwon trying to make sense of what just happened. "No no no I just listened when he was sad about a divorce and made him feel better. I even helped him pick out a new wife which is why he's so grateful." Said Amber. "Take tomorrow off your sick and can hardly do anything. If you want we'll skip and take care of you." Said zico and Taeil nodded. "Ugh fine." Said amber going to her door. "Goodnight boys see you tomorrow." Said Amber. She went inside putting the necklace and bracelet back in its box. She didn't want to sleep with them on and risk breakage. She skipped dinner exhausted and went to sleep.