Price For Silence

Seika High
Amber sat anxiously waiting for U-kwon to get out the bathroom. She didn't want anyone to know it would ruin her reputation. He came walking to her table checking her out in her uniform. "Wow .. the president of the student council. Miss up-tight guy-hating demon .. a maid." He said laughing. Amber glared grabbing him by the collar and slamming him into the table "you best shut up and tell no one or i'll ruin your life got it?!" She demanded. He laughed and she sighed letting him go and sitting down. "What will it take to keep your mouth shut?" She asked as he sat up. "Be my girlfriend." He said getting a wided eyed expression. "Why would you want that?" She asked confused "because im tired of all thr flirting I receive. If they know im 'taken' they'll leave me alone. So what do you say?" He asked and she sighed looking down. "Uh .. I suppose .." said Amber "good give me your phone?" He asked "why?" She asked "so I can program my number." He said and she gave him hers while she took his. They put they're numbers in then gave each other they're phones back. "Why are you working here anyway?" He asked drinking his coffee "support my family. My father left when my mother got sick and he left us with a huge pound of debt. So my older brother and I work to pay it off. Why do you think I go to your school?" She asked and he thought for a moment "its the cheapest here." He said nodding. "Yes exactly but your school needs a strong hand to whip it into shape. Since your teachers can't I will. I refuse to be in a school of guys that have no respect for young women its unacceptable." She said strictly. "Ah how amusing well if a guy raises a hand to you tell me and he'll lose that hand. After all my girl doesn't need bruises on that pretty face of hers." He said smirking and she rolled her eyes getting up and leaving him to his coffee. She smiled taking care of customers before going home and passing out without dinner.