Trapped

Seika High
The first thing she noticed walking up to her school where cold glares from guys. Not all of it was glares though, some of it was fear as well. The second thing she noticed was the smell. It was a burning smell and she could see the smoke. It looked near the gym and she took off toward it. She gasped looking at the flaming trash can. She heard a strange popping sound and suddenly was tackled away. It exploded trash flying up in the air. There was a ringing in Amber's ears and she couldn't hear a thing. She glanced at the boy that saved her recognizing him. "Taeil what the hell?!" She demanded. "What?!" He shouted. She titled her head then sighed rubbing just below his ears. Then she did her own til the ringing stopped. "Now what the hell was this?" She asked pointing at the bits of trash can everywhere. "Uh .. well .. about that.. " he said running off before she heard the rest. Amber sighed glancing at the teachers who just got there. They looked to her for answers which she couldn't really provide. She didn't mention Taeil only for the fact that he knocked her out the blast zone. The teachers could tell she lied but she was they're golden girl, so they let it slide. She walked to homeroom getting approached by a smiling Taeil. He stopped her in her strive "thanks for not ratting me out." He said smiling. "I only did it because you got me out the way." She said stiffly not wanting the other males to think she was nice all of a sudden. He smirked "i'll keep your niceness our little secret." He whispered low enough for her to hear. She smirked and shoved passed him going to her homeroom. She set down her bags and took a seat next to the frail girls that got there early so they could avoid all the guys. They seemed more relaxed at the sight of her. All the girls liked her because she always defended them. So when everyone els filled the room. And the mean group of guys that went to mess with them came in, she expressed her annoyance at they're words. "Hey sweethearts those shirts are really inviting." Said one of the guys actually daring to touch her thigh infront of Amber. Amber stood and smacked him."learn how to treat a lady!" She snapped annoyed at the males unwanted touch. "Argh you stupid !" He yelled about to punch her in the rib but, her kick to the crouch got there first. The male fell to the ground going into a ball and groaning. Amber smirked sitting back in her seat just as the teacher entered the room. "She kicked me in the crouch! Aren't you gonna do something about it?!" He yelled at the teacher "he was touching her inappropriately on the thigh so either let it go or get harassment charges it's your choice which is easier?" She asked holding her hand to her ear. "I'll get you back !" He threatened. "Get in line plenty of guys already have said that." She said as he crawled to his seat. The rest of the day went uneventful and she walked to her job. She went to the locker room putting on her uniform and taking out a tray. She knocked into a gentleman that was going to the bathroom door. She apologized gathering her note pad and silver tray. The guy held out a hand to help her up and she gasped. She recognized him from school and felt horrified. He smiled recognizing her and chuckled. "My day just keeps getting better and better." He said smirking before entering the bathroom leaving Amber alone feeling sick.