Getting Ready for the Night...MARE!

Finding and Being Found

 

Here we are again!:) Second Chapter!:) Lol!:) I want to thank all of the people that have subscribed...only 5 people so far:(  And thanks to Coolgranny440 and Unmei474 for the comment! I  also appreciate you guys!  Thanks!  :) Please help? Please Read and Review/ Comment:) 

 

 

 

Apartment 2A

9:00 AM

 

Kimmy's Point of View

 

And I'm so sick of love songs,

So tired of tears,

So done with wishing you were still here.

Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow,

So why can't I turn off the radio?

Why can't I turn off the radio?

Why can't I-

 

There, the radio's off now, Happy Ne-Yo?” I asked my radio alarm clock.

 

Wow, I talked to myself. That's pretty sad.

 

I got up and was about to take a shower when I heard a knock at the door.  C'mon people!  Amber and Nikki asked me to take a shower in the morning!  I usually shower before bed.  I had to wake up extra early to shower in the morning.

 

I went up to answer the door looking like this:

 

Arizona® Mix & Match Racerback Tank or Boxer

Only to meet Amber and Nikki looking like this:

 

Mickey Mouse Shower Wrap  Nikki

Minnie Mouse Mix & Match Tee or Boxer And Amber.

 

"What are you doing here?!?!  I thought we were supposed to meet at your house, Amber."  I said.

 

"Nope, change of plans.  Smart me knew that you would ditch out on us and decided to come here with all of the supplies that we needed."

 

I groaned.  "As you can see, I was about to take a shower, like you asked!  I told you already, I'll go!  Don't you guys trust me!?!"

 

Amber looked to the floor sheepishly while Nikki grumbled, "I told you so!  Trust her!  But NOOO, you had to wake me up at 8:45 to get here!  Amber!  You made me lose my beauty sleep."

 

Amber ignored her.  "Now, are you gonna invite us in?"  She asked.

 

"Whatever."  I said, as I stepped aside for them to step in.  I noticed a white duffel bag stuffed to look like a sausage.  I must have been stuffed with make up and what not.

 

"Now, if you don't mind, I need to shower."  I said as I walked into the bathroom.

 

"Wait!"  Amber and Nikki said at the same time.

 

"What!?!?!"  I asked.

 

"We didn't get a chance to clean up."  Nikki said, indicating to her and Amber's Pajamas.

 

I was sorta ticked off at my friends.  

 

So ticked off that I slipped into my natice tounge.

 

"Yah!  Wae geuleom yeogi on geoya?!?! Cheongso ga meonjeo yeogi ogi jeon-e!"

(Hey!  Why did you come here then?!?!  Clean up first before you get here!)

 

"What did you just say?!?!"  Nikki asked.

 

"I said, 'Why did you come here then?!?!  Clean up first before you get here!' "

 

"Well, it's Amber's fault!"  Nikki said.

 

"Is not!"

 

"Is too!"

 

"HEY!"  I screamed.

 

"WHAT?!?!"  They both screamed back.

 

"Are you gonna clean up or what?  I'll wait here to get the bathroom all to myself."

 

"Right."  Amber said.

 

They both looked in the duffel bag and grabbed their toothbrushes, two tubes of toothpaste, and  two cups.

 

They ran into the the bathroom, while I was looking through my Stuffed-with-Forever-21-clothes closet.  

 

What to wear?  We were going shopping, to a spa, and then to a salon.  Then, we'd get back to Nikki's house and get ready.  Add in another shower, changing, make-up, and then hopping into the limo that Nikki's parents had already gotten.

 

At least, according to the schedule that I was looking at right now that Amber handed to me afterschool.

 

Stupid Amber forgot to add in Lunch.  She must be really excited to see this SHINee group.  But so was Nikki.

 

I finally decided on a cute and comfy outfit.

 

I grabbed the clothes and stepped toward the bathroom.  I grabbed two towels along the way.  Nikki walked out of the bathroom, carrying her clothes with her.

 

"You didn't change?"  I asked.

 

"Nope.  Amber's in the bathroom.  Once she goes out, I'll change, and then you can freshen up."

 

"Well, I need to go PEE!"  I said.

 

"Okay, okay.  Once Amber is out, you can go."

 

" *Huff* Fine."

 

Amber eventually came out dressed like this:

 

petite-women-clothes.jpg

 

I ran into the restroom.  Hehe.  Nikki is so blank sometimes.  Instead of just peeing, I also brushed my teeth and went into the shower.

 

I took a nice hot bath.  It felt so good to feel clean again.

 

I went out of my bath and wrapped a towel around my head.  I used the other towel to dry my boddy.  I dresses and grabbed my clothes and towel.  The towel on my head was still in place.  I threw my pajamas into the hamper along with both of my towels.  I brushed my hair thoroughly and blow dried it.

 

I stepped out of the shower looking like this.

 

 boyfriend-blazer.tif

 

"What took you so long?!?!  I still have to change!"  You can already guess who that is...

 

"Sorry, I was showering and brushing my teeth, something you two people deprived me of."

 

"Sorry."  Nikki said as she walked into the bathroom/

 

I turned to Amber.  "Cute outfit, but why can't I just wear what I'm wearing right now to the concert?!?!  I have tons of Forever 21 clothes if you remember!  And I don't have enough money to buy super expensive stuff."  I said.

 

"Nether do I.  But I wanna just spend like crazy just this once.  It's worth it!"  She said.

 

"It's worth it for you guys.  I can't spend too much money!"  I said.

 

"Then I'll buy you your clothes, accessories, lunch, souvenirs at the concert, snacks at the concert, and even pay for the time in the salon and spa."  Nikki said.

 

She came out wearing this:

 

F3F476F2.jpg

210307192.jpg

 

"Nikki-"  I was about to say.

 

"Nope.  This is my payback to you for being a friend who doesn't want me for my money."

 

I started tearing up.  "Nikki.  I -"

 

"Don't know what to say?  Then say that when we go shopping, you don't complain.  And I want your honest opinion some stuff.  You're better at fashion than my stylist."

 

I smiled.

 

"Oh, and stop being emotional."  Nikki said, a smile tugging at her lips.

 

"Fine."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nikki's House:  Nikki's Room

5:11 PM

 

Kimmy's Point of View

 

"Whoa."  I said as I looked at both Amber and Nikki.  After Lunch, the spa, and the salon, we went to Nikki's house looking great.  Now, these two girls looked beautiful.

 

"What?!?!  What?!?!  Lemme see the mirror!"  Nikki said, always being the self-conscious person that she is.

 

Nikki was wearing this with her hair down as usual.  It was straightened and it looked awesome.

 

ashley-tisdale-wow-white-01.jpg

 

She had light make up on and her bleach blonde hair was just beautiful.

 

The same thing with Amber.  She had on a really cute outfit with light make up on.  Her red hair was in waves.

 

outfit-10-31-2010-large.jpg?__SQUARESPAC

 

(Authoress Notes: You can choose whichever outfit you want her to wear, although I picture her in the leather jacket one.)

 

"You guys look awesome."  I said.

 

"Nope, it's all thanks to you.  You picked out the outfit!  I need you to become my stylist."  Nikkii said.

 

"Yes!  I agree with Nikki!"  Amber said.

 

"But Amber's make-up expertise is amazing and Nikki is wicked with the hair."  I said.

 

"And your awesome with fashion.  Now, sit!"  Amber said.

 

I was still in my blazer and other clothing items that I wore this morning.

 

"Okay,"   I said.  "Let it rip!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's House:  Nikki's Room

5:18 PM

 

Kimmy's Point of View

 

Whoa.  What did they do to me?  My outfit was picked by me, but...make-up and hair (which was straightened) was ah-mazing!

 

7923-1305596578-Shopping-for-a-comfy-cut

 

"Well, what do you think?"  Nikki asked.

 

"I think that you guys are amazing!"  I said, as I went up to grab them in a hug.

 

"Hey, no hugs!"  Amber said.

 

"Whatever."  I said after I hugged Nikki.

 

"So, ready to go?"

 

"HECK YEAH!" We all said simultaneously.