TLC - The Loud Concert That Doesn't Provide Tender, Loving Care for Your EARS!

Finding and Being Found

I'm Backk!  I plan on updating this story every other day:)  Hehehe:)  So, be on the look out for this!

 

The Staples Center

6:18 PM

 

Kimmy's Point of View

 

Ahh! The beautiful Staples Center!  And fresh air!

 

...

 

Staples-Center-5.jpg

5cda6668f4port_1.jpg.jpg

And tons of fans at entrance, trying to break in.

 

"Oi!  How the hell are we going to go through there?"  I asked Nikki.  I turned around when I didn't get an answer.

 

"Nik...ki?"  I said to myself.  I said it to myself because Nikki was no where to be seen.

 

"Nikki?!?!"  Amber asked.

 

"Look for someone in all white!"  I said.

 

She nodded.  We looked and looked and...

 

"There she is!"  I said, pointing toward one of the concession stands...INSIDE the Staples Center.

 

"Amber, call her!"  I said.

 

She nodded and whipped out her phone.  I'm probably the only Junior in LA that doesn't have a phone.

 

~Phone Conversation~

 

Amber:  Hey!  We see you in there, Nikki!  Why the hell didn't you wait for us?!?!

 

Nikki:  What the hell are you talking about?  You're right...behind...me?

 

Amber:  No, we're not.  Were outside!  Now, get us in there!

 

Nikki:  Okay, Okay.   Just wait and I'll tell the security guards.

 

Amber:  Okay,...Wait!  You have connections with securi-What the hell?!  Did she hang up on me?  Nikki!  When I get my hands on you!

 

~Phone Conversation Ended~

 

"Amber, if she hung up on you, then hang up.  What did she say?"  I asked.  If I got all dressed up for nothing, then that was a waste.

 

"She said she's getting us right now.  Look!  The security guards are walking towards us with Nikki."

 

I turned and saw Nikki there with 5 other security guards. (Authoress Notes:  Ignore the AT&T thing, okay?)

att-security-guard-070607.jpg"Okay, Nikki, what the hell.  I thought you were going to get us.  Not with huge security guards."  Amber said.

 

"Well, you said that we were gonna make an entrance, and I knew that Kimmy here wouldn't want to do it, so I came in without you guys."

 

"You...what...I..."  I said.

 

"Sorry for lying to you guys, am I forgiven?"  Nikki asked, her puppy dog face coming out.  No wonder she gets everything she wants from her parents.  But, then again, she's filthy rich.

 

"Yeah, just get us in."  Amber said.

 

"Okay!"  Nikki said, smiling like crazy.

 

The whole time that we walked over to the entrance, there were girls glaring at us.  And then, 3 girls ran up to us.

 

Ashley, Kylie, and Kourtney.  (Authoress Notes:  ASHLEY IS IN BLUE, KOURTNEY IN ORANGE AND KYLIE IN TEAL)

fishnets.jpg

 

 

5.jpg

"What the hell do you want?"  Amber asked, obviously pissed that they were here.

 

"Oh, is that the way you talk to your friends, Amber."  Ashley asked with fake concern. She was trying to get in with us.

 

"Miss, are these girls bothering you?"  One of the guards asked.

 

"Yes, they are."  Nikki said.

 

The guard grabbed his walkie-talkie and spoke through it.

 

When he finished, he looked at the girls.

 

"Ladies, you have been removed from the concert.  You can either leave the area or we will forcibly remove you."

 

"What?  But why?"  Kourtney asked, pouting like she had a fat lower lip.  Botox...yes, Botox.

 

Girl, these are GUARDS!  They don't fall for that crap.

 

"Look, if you wanna arrive in style, fine, but not with us.  You wanna leave in style, fine, it's COURTESY by us."  I said and then guards led...dragged the 3 s out.

 

"Wanna go, ladies?"  Asked Guard Number 1.

 

"Yes, please!"  Nikki said.

 

We finally made it in.

 

"Thank you, boys, we'll be off now.  And make sure those three es don't come anywhere near this place, mmkay?"

 

"Yes, Miss Evans."  The guards say simultaneously.

 

We all walked to the concession stands and ordered popcorn, drinks, and candy.

 

"Do we get the souvenirs now or later?"  I asked.

 

"Not now, since we only have 12 minutes until the concert starts."  Nikki said.

 

"Right."  I said.

 

We all walked into the theater and there was the stage and lights.  Nikki handed our tickets to the person in the front and he told us where our seats were.

 

"A1, A2, and A3."  He said.

 

"You got us front row tickets in 24 hours?!?!"  I asked.

 

"Yeah, I'm cool like that."  She said.

 

While we walked to our seats, I was speechless the whole time.

 

We sat there, just talking amongst ourselves, when the lights went dim...and then pitch black.

 

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"  The fans screamed.

 

My ears literally popped.  Why is it so loud?!?  I would much rather be in my quiet room studying.

 

And then the stage lights went on.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

shinee20copy.jpg

 

And, out on the stage came SHINee.

 

They introduced themselves.

 

"Annyeong!  I am Onew, the leader!"  Amber screamed her lungs off.

 

I guess this is the guy that she's fawning over.

 

"Annyeong!  I am Key, the Almighty!"  Tons of girls screamed at the top of their lungs.

 

"Annyeong!  I am Minho, the head rapper."  Where have I heard that name before...?

 

"Annyeong!  I am Jonghyun, the head vocalist!"  Okay...why is that so familiar?...

 

"Annyeong!"  I am Taemin, the maknae!"  Said the youngest one.

 

"And we are the shining SHINee!"  They said simultaneously.

 

Where have I heard of those to names before...

 

It must have been from Amber and Nikki talking non stop about them.

 

And then the concert began.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The Staples Center: The Final "SHINee World" Concert

10:48 PM

 

Amber's Point of View

 

I looked over across my seat to see Kimmy half awake and half asleep.  How can she sleep at the best concert ever?

 

But, I wasn't shallow enough to have my best friend have a horrible night's sleep at the expense of me and my concert.  Freinds First, I say.

 

I looked over at Nikki who was recording SHINee sing and dance.  She didn't seem to want to leave, but I couldn't just make her leave.

 

"Nikki!"  I said.

 

She was still videotaping the boys with her phone.  

 

"NIKKI!"  I screamed.

 

Still doing stuff with her phone...HER PHONE!

 

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and quickly text her a message.

 

To: THE_Nikki_Evans

From:  Amber_Hamburger

 

im gonna tak Kim to your limo.  she need some sleep.  meet you out there, k?  buy the souvenirs, k?

 

I sent the message and waited for her to look at it.

 

30 seconds later, she got the "You Have 1 New Message(s)" phrase on her phone.   She quickly read it and gave a thumbs up to go.  I nodded and waved at her.  

 

I grabbed Kimmy's arm and placed it over my shoulder.  When we were at the middle of the road, Kimmy woke up a little.

 

"Wha-what happened?  Why aren't you at the concert?"  Kimmy asked.

 

"I'm gonna take you to the limo so you can sleep."

 

She nodded slowly.  "Mmkayy."

 

But, I didn't hear that as a van crashed into us, it's white light blinding and it's beeping never stopping until I heard a crash.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The Staples Center

11:02 PM

 

Jonghyun's Point of View

 

"Thank you for coming to this concert!  Annyeong!"  We all said.

shinee-concert-580x372.jpgWe walked backwards and then the curtains closed.

 

And we all collapsed.

 

Onew was first to speak.  "So...tired..."  Yeah, he spoke for all of us.

 

We went backstage to get water and some food.  Onew attacked the chicken.  How does he eat like that!?!

 

"Hey!  Manager Lee Soo Man Hyung said that he was gonna pick us up on time.  And then we have a 2 week break from performing and stuff so we can chill in California!"  Taemin said.

 

"Yeah!  Break!  Finally!"  Key said.

 

"Let's go, he's probably waiting outside.  We still need to avoid fans remember?  We have to go the long way."  I said.   We all packed up our stuff and helped the staff pack up.  Yeah, we're nice like that.

 

We grabbed our stuff and let the staff go out first.  They were dressed like us so that they could go on a fake SHINee van to lead away the stalkers.  And then we would hop into the real van and go to the hotel that we we're staying at.

IMG_1232.JPG

The staff left and we just waited 10 minutes more until we heard a honk outside.  

 

We grabbed our stuff and walked out to see Manager Hyung looking...nervous?

 

It seemed like everyone else noticed too, because Taemin asked, "Manager Hyung, what's wrong?"

 

"Well,"  He answered, "I kind of hit two girls while driving here."

 

We looked at him in shock.

 

"Wha-wha-WHAT?!?!"  I asked.

 

"Yeah, but it was on accident!  I don't know what happened.  The van was working fine until one of the wheels fell off and I hit them.  The police are investigating as we speak and have confirmed that I'm not at fault.  Someone tampered with the van, but I don't know who.  Did you guys upset someone?"  Manager Hyung asked.

 

"No!"  Key, Onew, Minho, and I said,

 

Taemin didn't answer.

 

"I didn't give that girl an autograph!  It was because we were rushing and I was like, 'I'm sorry, but I have to get on a plane.' and she looked really sad!"  He started panicking.

 

Manager looked at us.  "Okay, so you guys didn't upset anyone enough for them to want to kill you."  He said.

 

"Wait?...Why are we taking the van if you almost got killed in it?"  Onew asked.

 

"I changed it with some other van.  But we have to go to the hospital now!"

 

"Okay, but why?"  I asked.

 

"Because those two girls are in UCLA Hospital, but are in CRITICAL CONDITION!  And I don't want then suing us!"  He said as all 5 of us ran into the van and hopped in.

 

(Authoress Notes:  Okay, I'm done with this chapter, but I promise that I will stop my crappy way of updating pieces of the chapter.  I will update the FULL Chapter 4 tomorrow, okay?)