I knew I could find you here.

That was the past

It seemed liked hours when Tiffany and Jessica were finally away from the crowded fans and paparazzi. And don't get them wrong, they love their fans but sometimes, a little privacy would be nice. 

'Where's your car?' Tiffany asked.

'Come on it's not far from here.' Jessica answered. 

Both Jessica and Tiffany walked towards Jessica's car with their head down and thankfully nobody noticed them.

'Sorry.' Jessica apologized right when they got on her car.

'You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault.' Tiffany said.

'So where to now instead?' Asked Jessica while putting her seatbelt on.

'Where's Taeyeon? I thought she'd be with you.' Tiffany asked.

'Oh she's at school ,she mentioned something about an exam?' Jessica answered.

'Great! Let's go see her! I need to check out the school and my classes anyway.' said Tiffany.

 

Just when Jessica pulled out of the parking lot her phone ring.

'Mind asnwering that?' Jessica asked.

'Hel-'

'Jessica! Okay thank god you answered your phone! Kris just called me and told me that Tiffany was back or something? And Lay just drove out of the school. If his parents find out about him just driving off, they'll flip. Help me find him!' Heechul announced before Tiffany could even answer Jessica's phone.

Tiffany cleared . 

'Sorry, I think I got the wrong number.' Heechul said as he was about to hang up.

'Wait no, you didn't.' Tiffany said quickly.

All you could hear from the other side was silence.

'Tiffany.' Heechul finally said.

'Who's that?' Jessica asked while driving.

'Uhm, It's Heechul.'

'What does he need now?' 

'I think you two need to talk.' Tiffany said.

'About what?' asked Jessica.

'Uhm, Heechul, she'll call you back later okay?' Tiffany hung up before Heechul could even answer her back.

'So what?' Jessica asked once again.

Tiffany looked down. 'He said Lay just drove away and nobody can contact him.'

'So he knows you're here.' Jessica said. 'Atleast none of us have to tell him now.'

'Jessica!' Tiffany said.

'What? It's true! Now come on, we're here.'

 

Both girls got out of the car. And just like the scene from the mall. People started to crowd around them but it was less crowd. 

'Is that really her?' said a voice from the crowd.

'She looks different.' Another said.

'Who are you guys even looking at?' A girl said.

'Who's that?' another girl said.

'What? You don't know her?' Her friend asked.

'Yuri! How can you not know.' Her other friend asked her.

Yuri just rolled her eyes.

'That's Tiffany, THE Tiffany Hwang.' Her friend answered.

Yuri kept quite expecting more.

Her friend just rolled her eyes. 'The girl that Lay was inlove with. Actually still in love with.' Her friend said.

Yuris eyes widened. 'Yixing oppa? My oppa?'

'Yeah, your oppa.' Her friend said sarcastically. 

 

Tiffany and Jessica finally got inside without any troubles.

'And here I was thinking that they actually wouldn't even remember me.' Tiffany said while sighing. 

'Sorry to break it to you love but, beacuse of Lay. Nobody in this school will forget you.' Jessica said while patting her friend on the back.

'Jessica! There you are!' Heechul said while running to her while the others while behind him.

'Anybody got a hold of him yet?' Jessica asked them.

Luhan sighed. 'No.' 

'Tiffany!' Taeyeon yelled while running to her and hugging her.

'Taengo!' Tiffany said while using her nickname.

'Why are you back here?' Heechul asked her.

'Heechul!' Jessica and Taeyeon yelled at their friend.

'What? I'm just asking.' Heechul said.

'Uhm, I should get going. I still have to unpack and everything anyways.' Tiffany said.

'I thought you were checking up the school?' Jessica asked.

'I'll check it out tomorrow.' Tiffany said.

'But you don't have a ride.' Jessica said.

'Don't worry about me, I'll just catch a ride with Changmin.' Tiffany said while catching up to her older brother.

 

Right when Tiffany got home she got on her car and started it.

'Where are you going now?' Changmin asked.

'I just have to do something important.' Tiffany replied.

'What can be more important than going to lunch with mom and dad?' Changmin asked his sister in curiousity.

'Someone.' Was the last word Tiffany said before driving off.

Seoul definately brought back memories with her family, her friends, with him.

Looking back now she wondered. Did he really hate her as much as everyone told her or where they making her feel how Lay felt when she left. She didn't know.

Driving past the beach she remembered their very first date, their very first kiss and when he asked her out. It was on that same beach that she was driving to.

She got out of the car and locked it. She took out off her sandals carrying it with her while she walked towards the water. Right when she could feel the water on her toes she stopped and took a deep breath before looking around. Looking around she said a familiar figure. She could name that person no matter what. She walked towards him and stopped just a couple feet away. Either he didn't notice her or just didn't bother because he didn't even move a muscle. Looking at him with his head down between his knees it reminded her of the day she told him she was leaving.

'I knew I could find you here.' Tiffany said.