Good to see you too.

That was the past

Chapter 1 

 
Looking out the window on the plane and watching the clouds, Tiffany couldn't help but be nervous. What would he do when he sees her again. Would he just forget her? Did he already move on? There were too many questions and yet, none of them were still answered.
 
'Ladies and gentleman, we will be arriving in Seoul South Korea in 5 minutes, please fasten your seat belts and thank you for choosing Seoul Air.' The lady announced from the speaker.
 
'Are you ready for this?' Changmin asked his little sister who was sitting impatiently on her sit.
 
'I think so.' Tiffany replied looking at her older brother.
 
'Well don't worry about it, everything will be just fine.' Changmin reassured his little sister.
 
 
After what seemed to be forever but it was only 5 minutes, they finally landed. 
 
 
'Who's picking us up?' Tiffany yelled towards her brother as the crowd was getting louder and louder and more and more paparazzi's were arriving. 
 
Changmin grabbed his little sisters hand to help her get out of the chaos. Once the security guards were able to take them outside Tiffany breathe out a sign of relief.
 
'And to think that I was thinking about a peaceful life here in South Korea.' Sighed Tiffany.
 
'Don't worry about it, things will get better.' Changming reassured his little sister.
 
'Hopefully or else I probably wouldn't be able to take and it I'll end up going back to England.
 
The siblings got in the car that was waiting for them outside and after minutes of driving they were finally home. Tiffany got out of the care and looking around admiring her surroundings.
 
'Your first time here?' A voiced asked from behind Tiffany.
 
Tiffany turned around expecting a stranger but instead it was her friend, her best friend Jessica.
 
'Jessi!' Tiffany yelled while running towards her and jumped on her.
 
Jessica laughed. 'Great to see you too.'
 
'Do you know how long we haven't seen eachother? Too long!' Tiffany said.
 
'Well, you're here now. Let's go shopping!' Jessica said.
 
'Jessica, I just got here.' Tiffany replied.
 
'That hasn't stopped you before.' said Jessica.
 
Tiffany sighed in defeat. 'Alright. Changmin, I'll be back later!' Tiffany yelled as she was getting on Jessica's red Range Rover.
 
'Yah! Where do you think you're going? I'm not bringing your luggage inside the house!' Changming yelled back.
 
'I love you!' Was the last thing Tiffany said before pulling out of the driveway and into the streets.
 
'So, how was things been lately?' Tiffany asked her best friend.
 
Jessica shrugged. 'Same old same old I guess.'
 
'Come on Jess, tell me. Is there something I'm not suppose to know here?' asked Tiffany.
 
'Well things hasn't changed as much. And if you're wondering if Lay is actually getting married then no, he's not. Don't worry about it.' Jessica assured her friend.
 
'I wasn't worrying about it." Tiffany said back.
 
Jessica stopped the engine and turned and faced her best friend. 'Right, because you're so good at hiding your feelings.' Jessica said while rolling her eyes.
 
Both Jessica and Tiffany got out of the range rover and walked in the mall. As soon as they walked in they were both recognised immediately. Fans were staring to crows arround them asking for autographs and pictures. Thank god security got there as fast as they could. Jessica and Tiffany walked into a random store just to let the crowd die down a little but instead it attracted more and more fans.
 
'How are we suppose to even leave this place?' Tiffany asked while covering her face.
 
 
AT ZHANG'S SCHOOL.
 
 
'And in another news, Tiffany Hwang, the daughter of a famous director and producer and the most famous model of all time and also the owner of Tiffany and co. was seen shopping at COEX Mall. An insider said that she is back for sure and will continue to live here in South Korea until she is finish school while attending Zhang School. We'll be back for more information.' The reporter said. 
 
Tiffany Hwang. Tiffany Hwang. He hasn't heard that name in years. And hearing her name just brought back many memories. Good and bad memories. People said he was a jerk. An arrogant jerk but to her, he was so different. Whenever they were together she brought out the best in him and he brought out the best in her. And because of that argument between them that cause their breakup he became an arrogant jerk. Not just an arrogant jerk but the most arrogant jerk ever. He would play with girls' feelings and lead them on but after a while he would break their hearts. She did this to him. And yet, she doesn't even know it.
Girls admired him. They wanted to be his girlfriend. Girls who knew Tiffany was and what she meant to him did not even bother to go near him because they knew he was still in love with her even though he didn't show. People just knew. 
 
Tao looked at his friend in pure shock. 'They could just be lying you know. You know how reporters are.' Tao said to his friend.
 
'Dude, but it might be true.' Chen said without thinking.
 
'Dude.' Kris said while wlbowing him in the stomach.
 
'What?' Chen asked 
 
Lay stood up withought saying a word and walked out the door.
 
'Great job!' Luhan said while smacking Chen on the back of the head.
 
The 5 friends followed their friend out the door.
 
'Where are you going now?' Xiumin asked.
 
Instead of answering Lay put on his sunglasses and got into his convertable and drove out of the school.
 
'Well lets just hope he doesn't kill himself.' Xiumin said.