"So you're the girl that was with Lay today"

That was the past

 

'Jessica! What's with the questions?' Tiffany asked while grabbing an apple from the table.
 
'What? Just curious geez!' Jessica said.
 
'Jessica, not the table.' Suddenly a voice said.
 
'Sorry aunt." Jessica said while giving Mrs. Hwang a kiss on the cheek.
 
'What are you girls talking about?' Mrs. Hwang asked while still holding onto Jessica.
 
'Auntie, she won't tell me who she want out with." Jessica said while sticking her tongue out at Tiffany.
 
'Oh! She went out with someone? Who?" Mrs. Hwang asked while looking at Jessica and then Tiffany.
 
'Nobody. Now what time are we going to have dinner?' Tiffany asked while jumping to sit on the kitchen island.
 
'Tiffany! Aish you girls, how many times do I have to tell you not to sit on the kitchen island!' Mrs. Hwang said.
 
'What's going on here?' Mr. Hwang asked while walking in the kitchen.
 
'Daddy!' Tiffany yelled while giving her father a big hug.
 
'Anyway, we're leaving whenever your brother and Taeyeon are coming back, so you two better freshen up, arasso?' Mrs. Hwang said.
 
'Yes ma'am.' Both Tiffany and Jessica said before going up the stairs.
 
'Are you gonna tell me who you were with?' Jessica asked as soon as the door closed.
 
Tiffany sighed. 'Just leave it alone.'
 
'Fine.' Jessica said while frowning. 'By the way, why isn't your room a total mess?'
 
'What do you mean?'
 
'I mean why is everything still in a box!'
 
'Because I just arrived today you dummy.' Tiffany said.
 
'Right.' Jessica said.
 
'And I already bought a place.' Tiffany said while fixing her makeup on the bathroom mirror.
 
Jessica turned her head towards Tiffany immediately. 'What?! When?! How?!'
 
'Slow down there bud, one question at a time.' Tiffany said while trying to calm her down.
 
'First off, what?!' Jessica asked again.
 
Tiffany shrugged. 'Thought it was about time, and besides, I've been living by myself ever since I was pretty much 16 years old.'
 
'I know that, but what made you decide to but yourself a place all of a sudden?' Jessica asked.
 
'I just want privacy, I don't need everyone asking me about my business, I mean, it's my business and nobody else's.' Tiffany explained.
 
'Who know's about this?' Jessica asked.
 
'Just you so far.'
 
'When are you going to tell your parents? Your brother?'
 
'Tonight during dinner. Since you know, it's out in public so that way they won't be able to yell at me.' Tiffany laughed.
 
'So, where is it anyway? Is it a house or what?' Jessica asked.
 
'Somewhere in Gangnam District.' Tiffany said.
 
'Wait wait wait, somewhere? You haven't checked it out yet?' Jessica asked more.
 
'Well I didn't get the chance to today.' Tiffany shrugged.
 
'Yeah cause you were out with him.' Jessica muttered under her breath.
 
'Did you say something?' Tiffany asked turning around.
 
'Nope.' Jessica said a little too quickly.
 
'Hey let's go, everyones already ready.' Changmin said poking his head out from the door.
 
Mr. and Mrs. Hwang was driven by their driver to the restaurant while Changmin drove Taeyeon and Jessica ad Tiffany both drove their own car.
 
'We have a reservation under the name Hwang.' Mr. Hwang told the waitress.
 
'Ah yes, just follow me.' The waitress said and soon after that we were seated near the back where it wasn't crowded and it was fairly quite.
 
'Would any of you want something to drink?' The waitress asked.
 
'I'll have a red wine please.' Mrs. Hwang said.
 
'Me too.' Mr. Hwang said.
 
'Same.' Taeyeon and Changmin said together.
 
'I'll just have water please.' Jessica said.
 
'Same here.' Tiffany said.
 
'Alright, I'll be right back with your drinks.' The waitress smiled before walking away.
 
'So how was everybody day?' Mr. Hwang asked while looking at the menu.
 
'School's school ya know.' Changmin answered.
 
'Nothing special at all.' Jessica said.
 
A couple of minutes later the waitress came back with their drinks and they ordered right away. Half an hour later their food was served.
 
'Jennifer, is that you?' A woman said from a distance.
 
Mrs. Hwang looked around trying to find the voice. When she saw who the lady was she stood up with wide open. 'Hyejin.' Mrs. Hwang said while hugging the lady.
 
'It's been a while hasn't it?' The lady said.
 
'Oh it definitely has, you here with David and Lay?' Mrs. Hwang  asked Mrs. Zhang.
 
'Yeah, and the rest of the boys." Mrs. Zhang said while laughing.
 
'Well good luck trying to control all of them." Mrs. Hwang said back also laughing.
 
'Tiffany, sweetie, you're back.' Mrs. Zhang said with a shock expression.
 
Tiffany stood up and hugged Mrs. Zhang. 'I actually just got back today.'
 
'So you're the girl that was with Lay today.' Mrs. Zhang said while smiling.
 
'You two were together?' Mrs. Hwang asked Tiffany.
 
'Uhm, just for a couple of hours.' Tiffany said awkwardly before sitting back in her seat.
 
'Anyways, lets catch up soon, how about lunch tomorrow? At our place? It's Mavon's birthday too and I heard Tiffany was coming.' Mrs. Zhang said while smiling at Tiffany.
 
Tiffany smiled back feeling awkward just listening to the situation.
 
'Of course we'll come." Mrs. Hwang said.
 
'Great. I'll let you all get back to your dinner." Mrs. Zhang said before walking back to her own family.
 
'So, you and Lay?' Jessica said right after Mrs. Zhang was out of sight.
 
Tiffany sighed. 'No, he just helped me get a present for Mavons birthday.'
 
'That's why you were gone for a while.' Jessica said again.
 
'Alright alright, let's just asked Tiffany questions later.' Mrs. Hwang said jokingly.
 
 
THE NEXT DAY.
 
 
'Wake up!' Taeyeon yelled in Tiffany's ear causing her to fall off the couch where she was sleeping.
 
'Ah!' Tiffany yelled as she rolled on the ground.
 
'Whew. That was easier that I thought.' Taeyeon said while walking to the kitchen.
 
'Ugh! Its too early for me.' Tiffany sleepily said while sitting on the chair in the kitchen and leaning her head on the table.
 
'It's 10 o'clock actually.' Changming said.
 
'Exactly.' Tiffany said back.
 
'You better get ready, we're going to the Zhang's in about an hour and a half.
 
'Uhm, actually you guys can go first, I just have to stop by somewhere." Tiffany said.
 
'Why don't we all just go together?' Mr. Hwang curiously asked.
 
'It's at the other side of the city and it might take a while so, you guys can just go first.' Tiffany explained.
 
'I'll go with you then.' Jessica suggested.
 
'You sure? It might take a while. '
 
'Yup, I'm sure.'