Your girl

That was the past

There was no movement from him and all Tiffany could do was hope to even acknowlege her presence. Just when she thought he wouldn't she started to get up and ready to leave.

'Why? Why did you do it?' Lay immediately asked.

Tiffany turned around and sighed. 'You know, I honestly thought I was doing the right thing. I mean, your parents  had such big expectations from you and it felt like I was holding you back from everything.' Tiffany confesed.

For the first time in years, Lay looked at her face, the same faced that has haunted him whenever he would close his eyes. 'You were the only one that really believed in me.

'But I was holding you back from everything.' Tiffany said again one more.

'No y-' 

'Admit it Lay.' Tiffany said while looking out into the horizon. 'If I was still here would you still be able to inherit your family's company?' Tiffany asked.

Lay sighed while also looking out into the horizon.

'You know, everyones worried and looking for you.' Tiffany said while looking at Lay.

Lay shrugged. 'Just leave them.'

Tiffay rolled her eyes and grabbed Lays arm making him stand up. 'Aish, you still haven't changed have you? Always making other people worry about you.' Tiffany said while leadig him into her car.

'Yah! What are you doing?' Lay yelled.

'Ah! Will you lower your voice? I'm still tired you know!' Tiffany said.

Lay rolled his eyes and reached out his hand.

Tiffany looked at his hand and back at him. 

Lay sighed. 'Give me your keys, I'll drive since you're tired anyway.'

Tiffany reached out to her purse grabbing her keys and giving it to Lay before taking a seat on the passengers side.

'Alright, I'll just take you home and ask Heechul to pick me up later.' Lay said before driving back onto the highway.

'No! I don't want to go home yet.' Tiffany said.

'Then where do you want to go?' Lay asked her not taking his sight out of the road.

'Hmm. Ah! Lets go to an Amusement Park!' Tiffany said with excitement.

'Are you crazy? Out of all places, an amusement park?' Lay said.

'What? I just want to do something fun.' Tiffany said while frowning.

Lay looked at her and back on the the road. 'You really want to go?' Lay asked while sighing.

'Yes!' Tiffany said while smiling widely.

 

About half an hour later we arrived at an Amusement Park. It was still bright since it was only 1 o'clock but it sure was hot as ever.

 

'Are you sure you really want to stay?' Lay asked Tiffany while getting out of the car and putting on his sunglasses.

'Fine, if you don't want to go just stay here then.' Tiffany said while walking away and slightly hoping that he would join her.

'Aish, seriously this girl.' Lay said quitely to himself before running after her.

Tiffany smiled and grabbed his hand before running in the amusement park.

'It's to crowded and I think people are starting to notice us.' Lay said slightly annoyed.

'Will you stop complaing like a girl.' Tiffany said while running off to play this game that she saw. 'Lay, come here!' Tiffany said.

'What is it now?' Lay asked. 

'Isn't that cute?' Tiffany asked while pointing at a giant teddy bear.

 

'Good luck trying to win that.' 

Tiffany stuck out her tongue at him and tried to concetrate on winning the giant teddy bear.

While Tiffany was playing Lay took the chance to look at Tiffany. Watching her with her tongue slightly sticking out was what made Lay thought was the cutest thing ever, When Tiffany want something, she tries everything to get it and sometimes it doesn't work but that was probably why everyone admired her so much. Her determination. 

 

Tiffany sighed in defeat. 'That was so close!' 

'How do you play this game?' Lay asked while sitting where she was sitting.

'All you have to do is put all the rings into that stick. It's similar to basketball.' Tiffany said while trying to explain it.

'Alright, i'll give it a shot.' Lay said.

'Alright, since your girl already played once, all you have to do is get all of this rings into the stick and you can get the teddy bear that she really wants.' The man said. 

Lay took a deep breath and started playing. 

'One more.' Tiffany said nervously.

'Yay!' Tiffany yelled while hugging Lay.

'Hee you go ma'am.' The man said while handing her the big teddy bear.'

'Thank you!' Tiffany said while smiling. 'And thank you.' Tiffany said to lay as she linked her arm with his while carrying the teddy bear.

'Do you think you can keep carrying that big bear around?' Lay asked.

'Hm, then lets go to the mall!' Tiffany suddenly said. 'Isn't it Mavon's birthday tomorrow? Lets get him a build-a-bear!' 

'Are you sure you want to see him?' Lay asked a bit unsure. 

 

 

 

 

***** Would you guys mind telling me if the story is good or now? Since this is my first fanfic. :/ ******