With....?

That was the past

Tiffany rolled her eyes while grabbing his arm and holding the teddy bear with the other. 'Yes I'm sure, now lets go!' 

They got in the car and started driving to the mall. During the drive it was so quite, it was killing Tiffany inside. After all she is known for being outgoing and loud, not the quite and shy type of girl. 

Tiffany cleared .

Silence.

Tiffany cleared once again.

Still silence.

'Okay! This isn't going to work with me.' Tiffany suddenly confessed.

The car came to a stop at a stop light. 

Lay looked at Tiffany in confusion. 'What?'

Tiffany turned her body so she was facing Lay. 'You're too quite, you're never quite. You always say something. What's the deal?'

Lay took his eyes away from Tiffany and continued driving when the light turned green. 'Nothing.'

Tiffany turned her body so she was facing up front and sighed and looked out the window. 'You can drop me off at the mall or something.'

Lay kept on looking at the road. 'But this is your car.'

Finally they arrived at the mall. 

'Then you can just give it back tomorrow or something. I'll just get Jessica to come pick me up.' Tiffany said while closing the door behind her and walking in the mall immediately.

Lay sighed and turned off the ignition and got out of the car and looked it before following Tiffany.

'Wait up.' Lay said while grabbing Tiffany's elbow.

'Look, I get it that seeing me right now isn't the best idea for you. But I'm trying to make it up here Lay. You're not the only one that's hurting.' Tiffany said before walking in the build-a-bear store. 

'Here,' Lay said before handing her a costume. 'He'll like it.'
15 minutes later they were done making the bear. 

'What do you think?' Tiffany said while holding the bear up.

'It turned out well.' Lay said while putting his hands on his from pocket.

'Well, since we're done now, I think it's time for me to go home.' Tiffany said while putting the bear in the box. 

 

After Tiffany was finished putting the bear in the box they quickly made their way out the mall. After half an hour of silence they were finally at Tiffany's house.

'Thank you, for you know, occupying me today.' Tiffany said.

Lay just nodded.

'Is Heechul picking you up?' Tiffany asked.

'Yeah, I should get going.' Lay said and walked away.

Tiffany just nodded and walked towards her house. 

'Oh and Tiffany.' Lay said quickly.

Tiffany quickly turned around. 'Yeah?'

'I'll pick you up at 4 tomorrow for Mavon's birthday.' Lay said before getting on Heechuls car and driving away. 

Tiffany looked down on the ground and smiled slightly to herself. 

'What got you in the clouds?' A voice said from behind her.

'Oh my god!' Tiffany said while holding her chest and leaning against the door.

'Well well well, where have you been missy?' Jessica said while slowly walking towards Tiffany with her arms crossed.

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and put her purse and the buid-a-bear box on the kitchen island. 'Where's my brother?' Tiffany asked trying to avoid the subject.

'Taeyeon and him went out somewhere who knows but,' Jessica said while sitting on the kitchen island, 'where were you?'

Tiffany just shrugged, 'the mall.'

'With....?' Jessica asked impatiently.