We had an agreement

That was the past

AN HOUR LATER. 

 

 

 

 
 
'Ready to go?' Tiffany asked Jessica as soon as she got down the star is.
 
'All set.' Jessica replied back.
 
'Mom, Dad, we're leaving!' Tiffany announced.
 
'Alright! Be careful!' Mr. Hwang said.
 
Tiffany opened the door and got in her black range rover as Jessica opened the passenger side.
 
'So, where are we actually going?' Jessica asked as she watched Tiffany looking behind her at the back seat.
 
'Thought might as well check the apartment.' Tiffany answered as she keep on looking for something.
 
'What are you looking for?' Jessica finally asked.
 
'Ah, there it is.' Tiffany said before looking back at the front and finally starting the car and driving away.
 
 
AT GANGNAM DISTRICT.
 
 
As soon as Jessica got out of the car and immediately looked at the huge building right in front of her with wide open in shock. 'Here?' She asked as she turned to look at Tiffany clearly still in shock.
 
Then walked in throughout those revolving doors and as soon as they walked in they were greeted with several people bowing at them.
 
'Miss Hwang, Miss Jung, we were expecting you.' One of them said.
 
'You were?' Jessica asked.
 
'Yes ma'am. Mr. Trump has been waiting. He's currently in the conference room.' The lady smiled.
 
'Crap.' Tiffany said quietly.
 
'What? What's wrong?' Jessica asked.
 
'How'd he know that I'm about to live here?' Tiffany said confused while looking at Jessica.
 
'What do you mean? I mean, he owns this please and pretty much every other place around the world, and he's your grandfather, of course he would know you would live here.' Jessica explained.
 
'But I used a different name, different everything, how in the world did he figure out? Nobody knew about this.' 
 
All Jessica could do was shrug and followed her friend to the conference room. They stopped at the door and just kept on staring at it. 
 
'Ahem.' Someone said from behind them making them startled and turn around quickly.
 
'What are you two doing here?' This guy said. And from the looks of it, he looked like he was the manager of the place or something.
 
'Uhm, we we're just going to meet up with Mr. Trump.' Jessica explained nervously.
 
'I don't think so. Mr. Trump is busy right now.' The manager said and just like that two huge mans grab them from behind ready to drag them outside.
 
'Leave them alone.' A voice once again said from behind them. 
 
Everyone turned their head once again to the voice. And there stood Lay in his suit with what seemed to be his company's employees right behind him. 
 
'Yah! You hear him! Leave us alone!' Jessica yelled as both of the men finally released them. 
 
'Ugh, I swear you dislocated my arms!' Tiffany complained. 
 
'What's going on here?' Mr. Trump said as the conference door opened.
 
'These guys was just about to kick us out!' Jessica said as she looked at the two man when she said guys.
 
'You two, get inside. Lay, you too.' Mr. Trump said as he pointed at Tiffany and Jessica said two. 'Privately.' Mr. Trump exclaimed as the two guys, the manager and everyone else was about to walk inside.
 
The manager bowed and apologized as he told everyone else to leave.
 
The door close and Mr. Trump cleared his throat.
 
'How'd you know about me living here?' Tiffany asked without wasting any time.
 
Mr. Trump looked at Jessica.
 
'I should've known.' Tiffany said as she sighed.
 
'I'm sorry, but what am I doing here?' Lay asked.
 
'There's something I want to discuss with all of you before telling everybody else.' Mr. Trump announced.
 
Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other confused.
 
'I'm getting old here.' He started. 'And I need someone to take over the business for me. And I mean soon.' Mr. Trump said as he looked at Tiffany.
 
Tiffany's eyes widened and stood up immediately when she figured out what he was trying to say. 'No, no, no! I won't do it.'
 
Mr. Trump sighed. 'Tiffany, sweetie.'
 
'No! You of all people should do I never wanted to get into any of these business.'
 
'I know that, but nobody else will do it. Your father is busy with all the directing and your mother said she'll rather have you do it.' Mr. Trump explained.
 
'She said what?!' Tiffany yelled.
 
'Yah! Tone your volume down a bit.' Jessica said as she pulled Tiffany down to sit.
 
'Then what's he even doing here?!' Tiffany yelled while pointing at Lay.
 
'That's the other thing I need to talk to you about.' 
 
'Oh great! There's more!' Tiffany said while raising her hand up high.
 
Jessica hit Tiffany on the arm. 'Quite!'
 
'Anyway, I talked to Lay early this morning an-'
 
'What? Why?' Tiffany interrupted.
 
'Will you let him finish it!' Jessica yelled at Tiffany slightly annoyed by her interruptions. 
 
Mr. Trump sighed, 'Thank you Jessica, anyway, we talked this morning and we had an agreement.'
 
Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other confused.
 
'Theres one way to only figure out this whole situation.' Mr. Trump said.
 
'And that is…?' Tiffany asked in full curiosity.
 
'You two have to get married.' Mr. Trump announced. 
 
Both Tiffany's and Jessica's eyes widened in show as Lay just sat there not saying a word.
 
Tiffany sighed, 'Please tell me this is a joke.' 
 
'If you marry him, you won't even have to worry about anything. And besides, he already knows everything about business. I mean he's already running Zhang's company.' Mr. Trump said as he put his hand on Lay's shoulder.