Chapter Two

Something To Remember

Seunghyun raced out of class and called after Jiyong. School was over and the two boys couldn't be happier.

 

Yo' Jiyong! Slow down and wait for me!!” Seunghyun panted. Jiyong stopped at his locker and sighed. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Seunghyun.


“What do you want? And don't call me by my first name, either.” He growled.

 

Dude, chill! Then...what should I call you?” Seunghyun frowned. He shrugged. He felt guilty and regretted being so harsh to the older boy. Why are you being so stupid Jiyong? He's calling you by your name, least it's not homo or something like that. Jiyong cursed.

 

Fine, you can call me Jiyong. But only after school, and during school it's Kwon-ah or Gdragon, got it?” Jiyong sighed. Seunghyun smiled and he felt a little bit better.

 

Yeah, okay! Hey, why don't you come over to my house tonight? We can start our English assignment if you like.” Seunghyun suggested.

 

No, I have to work tonight. Maybe tomorrow, though.” Jiyong rummaged through his locker. Seunghyun watched the younger boy for a few seconds, before opening his locker and collecting everything he needed.


“Where do you work? I'm going to the public library tonight, I want to borrow some books and I want to study in a quiet place.” Seunghyun asked. Jiyong accidentally slammed his locker shut and he frowned.

 

What library?” Jiyong growled.

 

W-what?” Seunghyun stammered. His eyes were wide with fear, shock and surprise. How can he have so much strength? Seunghyun thought.

 

What library are you going to?” Jiyong asked.

 

O-oh, the public one. Why?” Seunghyun stammered. Jiyong sighed.


“That's where I work, Busan Public Library.” Jiyong whispered. Seunghyun slammed his locker shut, and raced after the blonde boy.

 

 

I'll walk with you then!” Seunghyun smiled.

 

Really? Do you have to? And what's with that goofy smile?” Jiyong raised one eyebrow. Seunghyun chuckled and smacked Jiyong's back.

 

I'm just so happy! Yeah, I don't really want to walk by myself, it gets boring...” Seunghyun trailed off. For the few short minutes that they walked, Seunghyun would not shut up and this irritated Jiyong, greatly. Jiyong went to punch Seunghyun, but missed on purpose. He gritted his teeth together, trying to hold in all of his anger, though it wasn't much.

 

If you do not shut up, I will hit you and this time, I won't miss!” Jiyong yelled. Seunghyun was afraid, but nonetheless, nodded, and they continued walking.

 

Jiyong-ah, why are you so angry?” Seunghyun broke the silence.


“I got very little sleep last night and I'm in a lot of pain. Not to mention, you're getting on my nerves.” Jiyong shrugged. Seunghyun nodded and continued.

 

Aah, yeah, I can get annoying. I didn't get much sleep last night either.” He admitted.

 

How? You are so happy-go-lucky, like you normally are.” Jiyong asked.

 

I'm happy-go-lucky when I get little or no sleep at all. I am calm when I get a good amount of sleep, and when If I get a unbalanced amount of sleep: I usually become very aggressive easily.” Seunghyun pouted.

 

We're here.” Jiyong said.


“Eh? Already?”


“Yeah. Where'd you think we were going to, China or something?” Jiyong asked. Seunghyun smiled.


“Oh yeah, totally!” Seunghyun replied sarcastically.

 

Okay, let's go.” Jiyong pointed. He obviously had missed the sarcasm in Seunghyun's voice, and not to mention, he was pointing in the opposite direction of China. Seunghyun started laughing.


“It's the other way you idiot! I wasn't even serious!” Seunghyun tried to breath, but, he was laughing to much. Jiyong stood in silence and watched as the taller boy clutched at his sides.

 

I-I know that you idiot! Who wouldn't know where China is?” Jiyong blushed. Jiyong walked into the Library and went to change into his work clothes.


“I'll see you later. Lock up when you're done thanks!” the manager smiled.


“Okay, see you later.” Jiyong waved. As his manager left, Seunghyun walked through the door and almost crashed into a bookshelf. Jiyong chuckled.

 

You're clumsy, you know?” Jiyong smiled. Seunghyun blinked.


“What?” he asked.


“Nothing. You've never smiled like that, in school, and I like it. It suits you!” Seunghyun smiled. Jiyong stared in amazement and wondered, is he really serious? Jiyong blushed.

 

Thanks, even if you're not serious.” Jiyong whispered. But before Seunghyun could ask what he meant, a man came up and borrowed some books.


“So, what topics do we have to choose from?” Jiyong asked. Seunghyun looked up and smiled.

 

Well we have ancient Rome, ancient Greece, India and Japan.” Seunghyun flicked through his book.


“And we have to do what, exactly, with these topics?” Jiyong asked. Seunghyun sighed and smiled.


“We have to research one of the topics and write a story about them. So, say for example, if I chose India, I would have to research and write a story about that. It can be any kind of story, but we have to do a separate one. So you might do India, I might do Japan and so forth.” Seunghyun explained.

 

So basically we are writing a story, about a person who lived in that area and time, but we have to research a country that we don't know. Is that what you are saying?” Jiyong asked. Seunghyun stared in amazement.


“Whoa, you're good. But you do know, this is like sose we are talking about?” Seunghyun asked.


“Yeah I do know, but even still, I'm good with my words. English, history and science are my best subjects. I also write stories. A few are unfinished, but I have a lot that are complete.” Seunghyun jumped up, but tripped, and fell onto Jiyong. Seunghyun had a goofy smile on his face and Jiyong was blushing.


“You write stories? What kind!” Seunghyun yelled.

 

I don't know, any kind of stories? Now get off me!” Jiyong shouted. Seunghyun apologised and, when he stood up, offered a hand to the smaller boy. Jiyong got up, by himself, but almost fell back down and Seunghyun caught him.

 

Hey, are you okay?” Seunghyun asked. Jiyong groaned and, with the help of Seunghyun, stood himself upright.

 

Yeah, I'm fine.” Jiyong mumbled. Seunghyun sat Jiyong down in his chair and got a glass of water for him.

 

Thanks. Uhm, if you don't mind, I would like to do ancient Greece.” Jiyong whispered. Seunghyun lifted his hand and went to pat Jiyong's head, but the boy flinched and jumped out of the chair.


“I was just... going to pat your head. I'm not going to hurt you.” Seunghyun spoke softly. Jiyong was afraid, that was obvious, and Seunghyun wondered why. Did someone hurt him in his past? Seunghyun thought.

 

S-sorry, I was thinking about something and I thought you were going to hit me.” Jiyong looked away. Seunghyun was puzzled, and then, there was a bark. They both looked towards the door and a beautiful Husky ran inside.


“Lael?” Jiyong gasped. The dog barked and wagged its tail. Somehow, Jiyong's husky, Lael, had managed to run all the way from his house and into the library.

 

Jiyong, since when did you have a dog?” Seunghyun asked.


“Since two years ago.” Jiyong replied. He patted Lael and smiled. He loved his dog and considered Lael, to be his brother and best mate.

 

I'm assuming Lael is a boy?” Seunghyun asked. Jiyong nodded.


“Yeah, he's my best mate and brother.”

 

Ah, cool. Have you finished work yet?” Seunghyun asked. Jiyong looked at the time.


“Not yet. Can you look after Lael please? I don't want people seeing him and my boss will probably kill me. He's never met Lael before and last time I checked, dogs aren't allowed in library's.” Jiyong walked behind the counter and Lael followed him.

 

Lael, come here boy. Come on, come here! Hey Jiyong-ah, since when can he find you so easily?” Seunghyun asked.


“Lael up. No, not on me!! The chair! Oh, you moron, fine stay!” Jiyong commanded. Lael sat under the counter and, eventually, lay down.

 

Lael has sharp senses. He is especially good at running and is pretty good with smells. I would assume that he managed to pick up my scent, as I've walked to school many of times. I just hope he hasn't caused any havoc.”

 

That's interesting, my Husky, Tora, is kind of like that. She's not the best at running, but she can find things easily and she is good at fitting into small or tight spaces.” Seunghyun smiled. Jiyong smirked and tilted his head to one side.

 

Don't forget, you wanna borrow some books too, remember?”


“Oh , thanks for reminding me. Alright, I'll be back shortly.” Seunghyun panicked. Jiyong chuckled and leaned against the counter.

 

Why is it that you are so annoying, yet so friendly towards me? What do you see in me, that no one else does?” Jiyong whispered. He took a drink from his glass of water.


“You're cute and funny!! That's what! Now shut up, I need to concentrate.” Seunghyun yelled from an isle. He chocked on his water and struggled to swallow it.

 

You a'right there?” Seunghyun asked.

 

Y-yeah, just choking to death. You serious? You've got to be joking, there isn't one damn good thing about me!” Jiyong replied. Seunghyun chuckled.
 

There are plenty of good things about you, I just haven't discovered them yet!” Seunghyun smiled. Jiyong blinked several times, taking in what Seunghyun had just said, and he allowed himself to smile. For once, I can actually smile and not feel guilty about myself... Huh, this is new. Jiyong smiled. Seunghyun came back with a pile of books and Jiyong sighed.


“What?” Seunghyun asked.

 

Nothing, you just have so many books! Man, I'm going to have like twenty when we're done! Aish, Lael can you carry some of them for me?” Jiyong asked. Lael barked, as if he said yes, and the two boys chuckled.


“Don't worry, I'll help you.” Seunghyun smiled.

 

Hey guys~!!

So...what's been happening? :) I can tell you quite a bit about me, (yeah this is my random nature guys!) Well, like two or so weeks ago, I had to get stitches - Don't worry guys! - and I finally got them out a few days ago. Yeah, on Monday. Thank f**k because it feels SO GOOD to have them out!! I was like screaming mentally \U.U\ What else? Oh I got my report today, and I PASSED!! I am so happy!! I thought I was going to fail at Maths, but I didn't! Except I failed at my exam...oh well! Least I passed, neh? ^_^ School is finished, for me, so I am finally starting my holidays!

 

How are my lovely berries going? <3 Hmm? I want to know how you guys are going :D Also, I am sorry for not updating sooner. I just want to make sure it sounds okay and like, I'll leave it for about a week so I can like double and tripple check. It's kind of a thing to do with my editing, but that is what I did with Chapter One. I wrote it like a week before I uploaded it and then BAM! I checked it three to five times before I uploaded it. Also, if I didn't re-check this it would have been weird because I made it all.... confusing? I dunno, but it was weird how I had worded the part where Jiyong get's his dog. I am like obsessed with Huskies at the moment, that's why I included them in it ^_^ Also Seunghyun has one! Just spoiling that for ya... Sorry! I won't tell you what it is like or anything. Also Lael is like your normal average husky. Black/grey and white. Hmm, what else? Oh, well I'm going out with a different guy now >< I now, I'm hopeless, but y'know. I did brake up with my last one, just an FYI guys!! Don't get the wrong idea!!

 

But he treats me like a Princess, in a way, and I'm really happy ^_^ Why am I ranting so much? Mianhe~!! Also I have no idea what to call the chapters so I just call them "Chapter One" and "Chapter Two" and etica. So I shall shut up now, - WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I call him Kairu because that's how you say his name in Japanese, and Kairu gave me a bracelet with his name engraved in it today!! I am super happy! ^_^ Sorry!!

Mianhe~ U.U I know, I'm so annoying, but that's me. (Who the hell puts up with me? I mean, how do they do it?!) Lol :)

 

Okay, I will see you guys soon! And I'm going to be away for a week (definatly) but I will continue writing and editing. I have written up until chapter four and I'm having a little trouble :/ So annoying, but I will upload Chapter Three when I get back and maybe some oneshots, neh? :)

 

Kamsahamnida and I love you my berries <3 Sorry for not telling you about the stitches Belle-Unni~ <3 But don't worry, I'm okay.

~Andrea. Or Cheiko ^.~