Chapter Three

Something To Remember

Okay, I'll see you tomorrow!” Seunghyun waved. Jiyong raised an eyebrow in confusion.


“What do you mean? Tomorrow is Saturday.” Jiyong argued. Seunghyun turned around and shook his head.

 

No, it's Friday tomorrow. See?” Seunghyun showed Jiyong a calendar on his iPhone and Jiyong blushed in embarrassment.


“A-Alright! Just because I can't remember what day it is, doesn't mean you have to rub it in my face!” Jiyong yelled. He jumped over his gate and Lael snuck under.

 

Later mate.” Jiyong waved. He shoved his hands in his pockets and Seunghyun watched the boy walk up the drive way. He smiled.

 

Alright, see you tomorrow kid! You better be on time!” Seunghyun yelled.

 

Hah! Says you! AND DON'T CALL ME A KID!!” Jiyong scoffed.

 

See ya kid!” Seunghyun waved. Stupid idiot! Why does he call me a kid? Jiyong thought. Jiyong walked to a small, sheltered, area and opened a gate. Lael and Jiyong walked inside, turning a light and small heater on.

 

Come on boy, I know you don't wanna stay in here but you have to. If they find out, we're in big trouble. Just hold on for a while, I'll be back in a few hours, kay?” Lael barked and Jiyong scratched his ear.

 

Good boy, love you and I'll see you soon.” Jiyong whispered. He kissed Lael on his head, adjusting the heater to thermostat and closing the gate. He hated leaving Lael there, but he had no choice.

 

I'm home.” Jiyong said.

 

Why are you home so late, brat!” The word brat, even that felt like a million knives stabbed through Jiyong's heart.

 

I had work today, remember? And I thought I was bad!” Jiyong whispered. He prayed that his uncle wouldn't hear what he said, but unfortunately he did.


“WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE ?” Seungpyo yelled. He jumped out of his chair, running after Jiyong and Jiyong ran into his room. He slammed the door, but he wasn't fast enough and he cringed as Seungpyo grabbed his wrist. He dragged Jiyong out into the lounge room and threw him at the wall. Jiyong gasped for air, the amount of force Seungpyo had used was enough to leave him winded.

 

No! Don't do this again!” Jiyong screamed. Even though he was 'tough' on the outside, deep down he was terrified of his aunt and uncle. In fact, he was terrified of everyone.

 

You little ! How dare you..say..something...as rude...as that!” Seungpyo spoke as he kicked Jiyong in the ribs, several times.

 

Why are you so cruel?” Jiyong sobbed.

 

Why are you so useless!” Seungpyo growled. He grabbed Jiyong's throat and slammed the boy against the wall. He ripped Jiyong's shirt open and punched him in the gut. Jiyong collapsed to the ground once Seungpyo lost his grip and walked into the kitchen. Why? Why do you do this? Jiyong cried. Then a hand grabbed his collar and threw him to the floor.

 

Be a good little boy and stay still!” Minju hissed. Suddenly, Jiyong felt a cold and sharp pain run through his body. He screamed. He knew what it was. It was just like last time, cold and painful. A silver blade on bare skin.

 

– – – – –

 

Seunghyun hugged Tora as he walked in the door and looked around the house. His parent's car wasn't here, so where could they be?

 

Mum? Dad? I'm home.” Seunghyun called. He walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the bench.

 

We will be back in a few days.

Mum & Dad.

 

Seunghyun sighed.


“Another business trip? Aish!” Seunghyun cursed. Tora nudged his hand and whined.

 

You hungry girl? Okay, I'll feed you and then we'll go and do some work, yeah?” Seunghyun smiled softly. Tora barked and wagged her tail.

 

– – – – –

 

Jiyong lay on his bed, with his shirt undone, and hiccuped. What his aunt and uncle had just done to him was painful. They always wrote hurtful words, words like “Useless” or “Pathetic” and every time Jiyong had a shower: he would see it and be reminded of the painful memories. What really hurt, though, was the searing pain in his hip bone. That's where they had written the word “Nothing” and he traced it lightly. Jiyong hissed in pain and groaned. He squirmed around and tried to find a comfortable position. Then his phone rang.

 

What?” Jiyong muttered.


“You comin' tonight GD?” Bang Yongguk asked. Bang Yongguk was Jiyong's 'Vice president', so to speak, and always informed the others if he was coming or not. To the Wolves meetings and events, the gang that Jiyong ruled as king.

 

Yeah, what of it?” Jiyong growled.

 

Whoa, dude, chill! I'm just asking, god! So then get your freaking out of bed and start walking already! We'll pick you up at the bus stop!” Yongguk hung up. Jiyong blinked in surprise and sighed. Again, he always does this to me...why? Jiyong groaned as he got off his bed, making his way to his wardrobe and changing into a set of black clothes. Every time he moved, the pain became worse and it burned. He pulled on a pair of black boots and walked over to his window. Opening it as quietly as he could, Jiyong placed one leg over the side before his hip bone started hurting and he hissed. Nonetheless, he gritted his teeth and walked over to Lael.

 

Lael? Lael!” Jiyong called. Lael walked over to Jiyong and he scratched the dog's ear.

 

Come on boy, let's go.”

 

 

The pain didn't simmer down and it only became worse. Jiyong struggled to hide the pain, and a few times Yongguk asked if he was okay. As Yongguk drove to their meeting place, Jiyong sat in the back seat with Lael and stared at the full moon. Huh, a full moon tonight. They finally got to their meeting place, an old and run down train station.

 

Ayo GD! About time you show man!” Kang Biho smiled.

 

God you're all so hyper active, can't you be quieter or something?” Jiyong sighed.

 

You okay man?” Yongguk asked.

 

Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be? Anyway, so someone had an idea of getting guns yeah?” Jiyong asked.

 

Yeah, Junhong did.” Yongguk informed.

 

Ah, care to enlighten us then?” Jiyong smirked.

 

W-well, there is another gang around and they're only new. They haven't got a name yet, so I thought maybe we could try them. A while ago I saw guns around a certain area and I believe that they belong to the new gang.” Junhong stammered. Jiyong was intimidating, especially when he was 'excited' at a gang meeting. He had a real dark side to him and it made the others just a little bit afraid of him.

 

Well then, if we are the so called 'Wolves' we should investigate this new gang, shouldn't we?” Jiyong smirked.

 

G-GD?” Junhong stuttered. Jiyong had a dark and murderous aura around him, which made the others very afraid of him. That was why no one ever took Jiyong on. Simply because they were afraid of what he would do to them, if they tried.

___________________________

Well... it's been a while, hasn't it? :(

I AM SO SO SO SORRY!! I haven't been in a "writing" mood (rather to write chapter 3 of this story) and I couldn't think of what to write. I had origianlly written chapter 3 to be much different (but it was messed up and it would not have made sense with the story) and only recently I just found some ideas /U.U\ Mianhe~. I hope this is okay guys, sorry if there are any spelling mistakes!

~Andie

   xoxo