Chapter Four

Something To Remember

“Wait a minute, that doesn’t make sense.” Jiyong said. Everyone around him, who had started walking ahead of him, turned around and gave him a look of confusion. Jiyong sat down on the, old and mangled, couch and groaned.


 

“Yo Ji-”


 

“It's Gd!” Jiyong glared. The man stuttered and was terrified.


 

“O-okay, are you a'right?” he asked. Jiyong sighed. No I'm not, but I can't tell you that, now can I? Jiyong thought.


 

“I'm fine. Junhong!” Jiyong growled.


“Y-yeah?” he stammered. Jiyong was pissed, more than usual, and it frightened him.


 

How can you, of all people, find out about a new gang – and yet you blabber on about them having guns? Now, explain that, to me – or I'm gunna kick your sorry !” Jiyong smirked. Junhong nearly screamed and froze.


 

“W-w-what do you mean?” he asked. Jiyong sighed.


 

Remember when you first joined? Everyone else here had been members for, what, five weeks? Six? And they always knew what was happening around them. This is the first time I've heard of it and the first time I've heard about guns. You are always the last one to find out, so how can a little pathetic boy, like you, find all that?” Jiyong spat. Yongguk gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.


 

“Gd, I think that's enough.” Yongguk asked.


 

Shut it, Jepp. Listen, Junhong. Either you are hiding something or you made this all up. And if you don't say anything, I'm going to kick your sorry boyfriends .” Jiyong smirked. Jiyong always found a way to get information out of others, and no one was stronger than him. Or so he thought.


 

“You can't do that Gd! That's not fair!” Yongguk complained.


 

“Your choice Junhong, it's all up to you.” Jiyong smiled.


 

“F-fine. Well, a few weeks ago, t-this group beat me up and that was a few months after I had met Yongguk-hyung. He took me to the hospital and-” Junhong was interrupted by Jiyong.


 

That's a lovely story, Zelo, but uh could we...hurry it along?” Jiyong growled. Junhong, often called Zelo when he was in trouble (or when Jiyong couldn't be bothered calling him by his name), let a tear fall down his cheek.


 

“A few weeks after I had joined the wolves, they asked me for some information on the gangs...around here. I gave them...the basics, who owns the gangs and who the gangs are. Before they left me, on the street, they told me to give a message to my gang leader....and that's it...really.” Junhong walked over to Yongguk and hugged him.


 

“Gd!! That was way to far!! Apologise!” Yongguk demanded. Jiyong chuckled.


 

“And what was the message?”


“Tell your leader this: We have guns, we have women and most certainly we will not loose to the likes of your pathetic gang! Just remember, cross us and bang! You'll die.” Junhong chocked, as he quoted the exact words. Jiyong folded his arms slowly and nodded, piecing the pieces together.


 

“Kay, I have an idea. But first, let me say something. Junhong, I'm sorry for making you cry and yes I did go too far, but I needed that information and I am in...credibly pissed. I wouldn't have kicked his , well...to an extent, but anyway. I am really sorry.” Jiyong said slowly.


“Y-you mean it? That's the first time I've heard you say that...” Yongguk stuttered. Jiyong smirked.


 

“Don't make me take it back.” Jiyong chuckled. So did Yongguk.


“No seriously, don't make me take it back,” Jiyong said seriously, “Two we are going to pay a little visit to this new gang. Anyone who hurts my members will pay severally. Let's move!” Jiyong ordered. They started walking in a direction and Jiyong wondered, just how tough are they? Do they really have guns?


 

“Uh...Gd? Y-you normally don't come, are you okay?” Biho asked.


 

“Yeah, just incredibly pissed off.” Jiyong sighed.


 

“I suggest you shut your mouth.” Hajoon whispered.


 

“Shut up!!” Biho yelled.


 

– – – – –


 

Jiyong walked slowly, into his house, and looked at the time. It was three am and he walked to his room. He carefully got changed, slipped into bed and turned off his phone. As if I'm going to school! He thought. Jiyong closed his eyes and fell asleep.


 


 

Hey kid!! Get your out of bed or imma gunna drag it out!!” that was the first thing Jiyong woke up to and he was not impressed. He slowly got out of bed and opened the curtains. The light blinded him and he opened the window. It was Seunghyun, and he was throwing rocks at Jiyong's wall.


 

“What?” Jiyong growled. Unfortunately one of the rocks hit Jiyong in the face and he shot a glare at Seunghyun.


 

“Sorry!!” Seunghyun apologised. Jiyong still was not happy.


 

“YOU !! I'M SO GOING TO KILL YOU!!” Jiyong yelled. He grabbed his deodorant can and threw it at Seunghyun, but the taller boy caught it and that pissed Jiyong off even more.


 

“GOD YOU'RE SUCH AN !!” Jiyong puffed. He walked around his room for a bit and eventually stopped, placing his hands on his hips, and he thought. Should I go to school or not? Jiyong thought. He sighed. He knew he would have to go, otherwise Seunghyun would walk in on him.


 

“Jiyong? How long are you going to take- whoa...” Seunghyun had walked in on Jiyong, just as he was about to put his shirt on. Seunghyun blushed and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes.


 

“Sorry, I thought you were dressed.” Seunghyun said shyly.


 

“No, I'm just sore. I didn't sleep much last night and my body is sore.” Jiyong replied. He didn't care that Seunghyun was in the room with him, he was just grateful that the boy didn't know about the scar on his hip. He sighed in relief and did his shirt up.


“Come on, we're gunna be late for school.” Seunghyun smiled. He grabbed Jiyong's wrist and dragged him out of the house, just as soon as Jiyong had grabbed the things he needed, and they walked to the bus stop.

____________________

Hey guys!

Short chapter? Yes, I know, but I'm so sorry!! I have like- wait- ...I don't even have that many stories to write!! What am I saying? Okay, I should probably stop ranting...

At the moment, apart from school, I have a issue of...DUNDUNDAAAHH!!!

-.- Writers block.

Yes, I'm pretty sure you guys understand that it's a .

Oh wait, I didn't say that ;) (God I'm so weird....)

Anyway, uhm, I haven't really editited this chapter but I believe it's okay and...yeah. Sorry for the LONG update and SHORT chapter. Hope you enjoy and also:

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I HAVE 11 SUBBIES NOW!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! SERIOUSLY!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! xD Couldn't have done this without you!! <3

Kazu/Andie