Chapter Seven

Something To Remember

It had been weeks since Jiyong last saw his aunt and uncle: and he started to wonder where they were. The house was empty, quiet, peaceful and almost deafening. Lael was constantly running off with Tora, making both dogs a nuisance to their owners.

"Lael! Come on boy, we're gunna be late!" Jiyong called. He frowned and put his hands on his hips. Trying for one last time he put two fingers in his mouth and whistled. There was a bark and he emerged from the bushes. Along with Tora. How predictable! Jiyong smiled.

"Good boy, now come on!" Jiyong ushered. Lael whined and walked in circles around Tora. He raised an eyebrow and a million questions raced through his mind. The answer was clear. Tora and Lael had a thing for each other.

"Ah, uhm, okay." Jiyong said awkwardly. "Okay, but you better come to the next meeting! Every second meeting, got that?" Lael whined and Jiyong stretched it to every third meeting. Lael was happy with that and the two lovebirds walked back to Seunghyun's home.

"He's my best mate and that just got really awkward..." Jiyong scratched his head. Yongguk arrived and picked him up, asking where Lael was. Explaining as they drove, Yongguk thought about his boyfriend and wondered where he was.

"Bang? Bang Yongguk!!" Jiyong yelled. Yongguk snapped out of his daze and the car skidded, trying to control it before they stopped inches away from a tree.

"Jesus Jiyong! Don't do that to me!" Yongguk growled.

"Then concentrate more! What's bothering you so much? You're never like this." Jiyong frowned. Something was not right with his friend and it was obvious.

"It's..it's Junhong. He, well, he hasn't called me since Friday last week." Jiyong nodded and looked at his phone. It was Thursday.

"Let's keep driving." Yongguk sighed and glared at his friend. Why isn't he saying anything? Yongguk thought.

**

"Gd! Long time no see!" Biho hi-fived the smaller boy, hugging him briefly.

"Aah, it's only been a week or two! Did you find anything?" Jiyong asked.

"What?" Yongguk blinked.

"Yeah, we're pretty sure they have him." Biho answered firmly.

"." Jiyong cursed.

"Huh?" Yongguk was being ignored and he didn't like it.

"Can someone explain to me what is happening!” Everyone turned and looked at him, making him the centre of attention. Jiyong walked over to his friend, patted his shoulder and smiled.

"Stay here with Hajoon. He'll explain everything, but you must stay here. Okay?" Jiyong watched as the boy stuttered, opening and closing his mouth in shock. Why was he being left behind? With that, Jiyong and Biho walked into the darkness of the night.

"Well?" Yongguk growled. Hajoon gulped.

"Take a seat, it might be a long night." He said...

 

"Why did you take me instead of Hajoon?" Biho asked. They were getting closer to Junhong.

"Don't tell Hajoon this, but you're better at fighting than he is. Then again, his kicks are better than yours. You both have your qualities, but I decided to take you and it’s heavy business.” Jiyong replied. Before Biho could say another word, Jiyong silenced him with a flick of his hand and they stopped.

"Tell me about him!!" It was Diesel.

"N-n-n-n-n-" Junhong shook his head and it was obvious that he couldn't talk. . Jiyong cursed silently.

"! Tell me where they are?" Diesel yelled. Kicking the boy side on, Junhong fell to the ground and gritted his teeth. Diesel was angry and continuously kicked him in the ribs. Jiyong used his hand to motion the directions and they silently moved out. 

"Tell me who they are!" he yelled for a final time. Something clicked behind his head and Diesel knew what it was.

"Name's Gdragon.” Jiyong smirked, “and you just pissed me off.” BANG!

(Three days later)

It was the middle of lunch and Jiyong was getting beat up by Seungtae.

"You made my sister cry! How dare you? You heartless jerk!" Seungtae cried. Slamming Jiyong against the lockers and winding him, Seungtae spat on him. He was being used like a ragdoll.

"Seungtae! Enough!" Seunghyun yelled. Seungtae protested and the taller boy snarled.

"Oh? I get it now; you're backing him up! I wonder, were you ever there for me? No! Of course not! Despise this fool!"

"He's no fool." Seunghyun glared.

"Then what is he? Hmm?" Seungtae posed differently.

"My friend." Seungtae thought for a moment and before he left he punched Jiyong in the face, hard.

"Drama queen." Jiyong hissed. Seunghyun laughed and took the boy to the infirmary. The nurse wasn't at school today and Seunghyun was good at fixing others up. It was up to nurse Seunghyun now.

"What did you do this time to make him so upset?" Seunghyun sighed. Jiyong pouted and wined when Seunghyun touched his face.

"Sorry." he apologized.

"The other day, when his sister cried in front of us? He says it's because of that." Jiyong growled.

"You're kidding? Obviously not..." Seunghyun said. Once Seunghyun had finished, Jiyong sat up straight and breathed in quietly.

"Seunghyun," Jiyong said.

"Yeah?"

"I like you."

"What...?" Seunghyun whispered.

 

Hey X)

I'm sorry, I'm leaving you on a cliff hanger for a week and a half - if not more >< Sorry! XD God I'm evil...

Anyway, this will be my last update for a little bit and so far I have to look back at the plan I made for this one... I'll do that when I get back though. And hopefully I will be getting my job at macca's! Oh and I should put this in; when I said "I am not fat!" or something like that, I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just stating myself because I assume people think macca's = fat. Nonetheless, this is a bit rushed and I am sorry if it's not as good.

19 subscribers... <3 WOW YOU GUYS ARE SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! <3 <3 <3 You guys seriously boost my writing stream! :) Basically that is how I word my scenes...that makes no sense? What I am saying is that what I want to happen depends on my moods and thoughts. That's what I call my writing stream. And you guys help quite a lot!! ^_^ Love you guys! <3 and I shall see you when I come back from Vietnam! <3

Wish me luck! xoxo

Andrea :)