Overcoming Difficulty

Am I your amusing toy?

Chap 8:

               All of my efforts are useless. At first, it was difficult for me to decide sleeping with him. I know he wants me. He even tried to possess both my body and my soul. Therefore, coming to him at night is not different from visiting a tiger which has been hungry for a long time. No one can say what will happen to me at that moment. But I try to do… I even stayed up late or overnight waiting for his sleep even though it makes my eyes got blackish. However, I have no other choices to approach his cellphone. Moreover, because he always hides his cell phone, sometimes in the pocket, sometimes under his pillow, I was often in danger in case he suddenly woke up and saw my hand moves on his shirt. I just wanted to take the phone and call for help. Aish… One time, when I was trying to take the cell phone in his pocket, he suddenly woke up… Our situation at that moment was unacceptable: my hand was moving near and my face was looking at him to make sure that he couldn’t recognize what I was doing. However, everything was worse than that because of my carelessness. Who knows… He maybe thinks that I want him or take advantage of him. Sleepwalking - no one believes in that clumsy explanation.

          However, now, it isn’t that important. He found the truth that I was a liar who fights against him.

          I keep silent waiting for his behavior.

          -  I was just kidding! - He quickly answers - Sorry for disturbing you.

           And then ends the call.

         -   Woonie! What’s with your lip? It’s bleeding…

        I startle at the sound, opening my eyes - seeing him worriedly wiping my lip with his soft handkerchief.

          -    Hyung…

Words stuck… How’s the say? Everything makes no sense.

- Woo Woo… What a fool! You must be careful!

-  Hyung… - Tears drop - That policeman…

In the dark night, maybe he can’t see that tears.

-         Ah… - He turns on the lamp - Maybe he dialed wrong number.

-         Hah? What did you say? - I was totally surprised.

-         Huh?

-         What did you say? - I worriedly repeat.

-         That’s normal. Haven’t you ever dialed wrong number?

I fearfully look at him. He still keeps his calm and smiling.

-         But… why did you tell him … - I still don’t understand.

                    -      Ah, just since… in case I told I wasn’t call, he would think that I was the kidnapper.

                    -     Why?

                    -     Aish… - He slowly pushes my back, coming to the bed - If I had told him that he had dialed wrong number, he would have thought exactly there is a hostage who had called for help before. And then the kidnapper recognized this so he denied all. Understand?

                       - This means… - I myself can’t understand why I am being dull like this - He… he dialed wrongly, right?

                       - Sure… Or… - Suddenly he turns to me with a serious look - Did you call him?

                      -  Of co… Ah, no! Not me! - I deny.

                      -   See? I knew they dialed wrong number. - He says proudly.

                      - Ok. But… Hyung ah, it means someone called him, right? - I’m busy with anxiety about a story in my image.

                   -  Yes. But that weren’t us. - He shrugs.

                     -  But it means someone is in danger, right?

                     - Yes - He nods.

                    - But if you say so, the policemen won’t know. They won’t come to save that one. - I try to take his pity.

                    - Yes? - He nods.

                   -  Hyung!  

                    Young Min - Such a stonyhearted man! Even if he knows someone is in danger, he doesn’t care.

                     -  Someone. As long as that one isn’t you or me - He looks straight at me and answers coldly.

                      - Hyung! Is your soul of ice? - I frowned.

                     -  I won’t waste my time. You too… Don’t pay attention to them!

                 Even if this story is untrue, I still feel uncomfortable. He can’t live like that. The survival of a person in his eyes is such a thing that is not disregarded. OMG! Does he have a heart?

    However, I nod, unwillingly. Overcome this problem - my luck.

                 - Wait! Woonie, why do you cry? - He gives me a worry look -Your eyes are rather watery…

                  I hurriedly wipe eyes. Because of taking too much time on talking, I forgot that I was crying.

                 - No problems! Hyung… Don’t worry!

                I gently lie down. Thanks God! He still hasn’t known my escape plan. However, from now, I should be more carefully. If this happens once more time, I am not sure that it will go easily like that.

              A peaceful sleep

             The next evening

             Young Min go home in a good mood. While he has a bath, I sit on the sofa, watching “Tom and Jerry” cartoon movie.

              The movie is so funny that I die of laughing. Tom always attempts to capture Jerry and the mayhem and destruction that ensue. Tom rarely succeeds in catching Jerry, mainly because of Jerry's cleverness, cunning abilities, and luck. Despite this, there are also several instances within the cartoons where they display genuine friendship and concern for each other's well-being. I have watched this movie since I was a child and now my passion is still unchanged.

                Young Min finished bathing. He takes two glasses of champagne and gives me one.

-         You like this kind of movie? - He moves closer to me.

-         Ya.

                 I move far away and keep a safe distance between us. At that moment, in the TV screen, the two lovely animals are playing with each other: one runs and one tries to catch. Funny situations make me can’t stop laughing.

                  - See? Tom cannot catch Jerry. Haha!

             -  Nothing is impossible! - He says while raising his glass - It’s just because he still doesn’t want to catch that pitiful mouse.

             - But…

  I know what he means; trying to deny but no word can come out.

                 - Anyways, they are friends and, without one, the other will not be happy. Right?

                  -  Hyung! - I try driving him in to another topic.

-     Huh? - He says while pouring the second glass.

-   You like drinking?

-   Hm…

-  Is it delicious?

-  Yes. See? - He takes the wine glass and shakes it.

   I feign sulkiness although I do not really care.

-   But…

                Under the ethereal light of neon, my face turns redder. Don’t know why whenever sitting next to him, I always turn into a fool who talk nonsense.

              -  Are you going to poison me with the word “but”?

             He says and comes closer to me. The smell of whisky from his mouth is so sweet and seductive...

             -   Though it’s good, it is less delicious…than…you.

             -   Ow…

               His right hand softly touches my cheek while the other places the entanglement glass on to the table. He pulls my face closer to his and looks deeply into my eyes. My mind is completely empty - can’t think of anything else. Everything in front of my eyes is all vague. Fade. And when I make up my mind, I realize that his soft lips are being on my stiff ones.  

               ...

              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             Sorry for being late! The last time I posted a chap was 2 months ago, right? I was busy with my studying in my new university. The next chap will be not for ones who are under 18 ^^ Therefore, please make sure that you will not be shock when you read it. OK?

           Ah. Happy Janus's day ^^ !!!!!!!!

           Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YoungwooCouple