Confession

Am I your amusing toy?

 

------------------------Chap 6: Don’t go away! -------------------------

- Don’t look at me angrily like that! You aren’t suited to be a bad person…

I try to play a joke on Min Woo.

- None of your business!

He gives a good tug in order to escape from my hand. Of course, I never give him that chance. I even hold his hand tighter.

After blanking the little boy, I walk to the balcony. Looking down to the street. A dark shadow covered the whole scenery, but from my view, I can see the light of big buildings reflecting on river. The night sky is full of twinkle stars. A romantic one like Min Woo must be interested in this beauty… In the bed, he is still lying docilely. The two eyes closed. I don’t know if he slept or not; but, I know, he doesn’t want to stand here with me… Therefore, I shouldn’t call him.

In my mind, everything appears again and again…

------------------------- Flashback ---------------------------------

On the terrace of hotel

- Don’t come here!

The boy yelled loudly and kept far away from me. Sparkling tears still dropped on the checks.

- Mianhae! You are misunderstanding me… - I tried to explain.

- Misunderstand? Huh! – He laughed derisively – Is there anything to misunderstand? Everything is all clear…

His frigid words bewildered me.

- I… I never think that you are my toy…

I didn’t know how to express correctly. He was right. I sometimes excess. I sometimes go too far. I sometimes go out of the limit of a joke. However, I knew what my true feeling is. It is not true that I see him as an amusing toy.

 - You needn’t say more! I understood.

- No! You don’t know anything!

- So, what does this mean? Why did you try to violate me time after time?

- I…

Truly I couldn’t say anything to comfort him. Even if I said, he wouldn’t believe me.

- You… How? Or nothing to say? - He angrily looked at me.

I leaned against the wall and didn’t dare to look at him.

- At the first time we met, I violated you because of Sun Mi…

- Wh… What? – The boy was shock.

- Because you didn’t love Sun Mi back. You hurted her. And that hurted me…

I didn’t know the first tears started dropping on my cheeks.

- You love Sun Mi?

- I don’t even know… Maybe that… Anyways, she is my sister so I can’t…

- …

- Because of you, she gone. That was the reason why I punished you… and the best way to disgrace a straight boy is…

My word stucked in the throat.

- Did I deserve ill time after time like that? – He cried out.

- No… That was the first time. But… Then … I did it just because I want…

- …You want me?

His surprise was visible, even clearer than before.

- Yes – I nodded shyly.

- I don’t want to hear you anymore. You was hurt me seriously. You didn’t care about my feeling…

- Sorry… From now, I won’t do it when you don’t want…

- Never do I want! I will go.

- Please don’t… Stay here with me.

- No!

- Please!

- No! I can’t get along with the one I hate.

- But I was used to living with you…

- I don’t care!

- Min Woo ah…

- Don’t call my name!

- You are now homeless…

- None of your business!

- Yes! It’s my business…

-  No! No! No! – He shook repeatedly.

- OK… You don’t seem to be an obedient kid - I slowly stepped toward him - You think I will let you go?

I glowered at him. He fearfully stepped backwards.

- I will cry aloud. Everyone will come here…

Even though saying so, his face was still full with terror.

- Who?

- …

-  O’right! - I unpityingly laughed at his poor face - In case someone comes here, I will tell them that you are my mad brother… Hahaha…

- You… You…

He madly punched on me. I took a hold of his hand and pulled him closer to me.

- Moreover… will they think my handsome face and my charisma beauty look like those of a kidnapper?

- You are the devil - The boy struggled in my arm.

- You are right! I am.

When he hadn’t had any thought yet, I hastily pulled him back to our room.

-------------- End flashback --------------

It is just a temporary solution. I can’t force him all life. He can leave me whenever…

That night, I sleep on a sofa.

The next night.

We had returned to my home after that memorable trip. Happy? Yes. Sad? Yes. Until now, Min Woo just keeps silent. He must be really shock when he knows the truth. He even expresses the fret every time looking at me. Maybe he hates me very much, but, I can bear this as long as he still stays by my side.

After spreading a blanket over the bed and rearranging the pillow neatly, I decide to sleep early.

Suddenly…

………………………….… a knock at the door.

Surely, there are only two people in my house: I and him. What is the purpose of this?

I open it.

...

He stands there with a pillow.

Face to face.

- Young Min hyung…

- Y…Yes?

Hasn’t this been the first time he calls me like this?

- Can I sleep on your bed?

Full of awkwardness.

---------------------------End chap 6----------------------------

What is Min Woo’s purpose?

Surely, this doesn’t mean that he had fallen for Young Min.

Following me to know what will happen then.

It will take a very long time for a chap to be posted. Sorry for this inconvenience! I will try to fix this.

Thanks for supporting me!