Am I your toy?

Am I your amusing toy?

       HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIN WOO!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Right away, I run towards my boy. May be that I frighten him out of playing with soap bubbles. He seems to be shy and tries to hide his body deeply under the soap suds. Two hands awkwardly cover the bare chest.

          - I… I… Don’t… Please…- The little boy says stammeringly.

          I try to give a smile; but why is it so difficult? The desire is invading my soul. Truthfully, though I want to stop, I still have to continue. How can I come off a loser in this game? It is not good if he knows my feeling.

        I started it, so I have to finish it.

          - OK – He fearfully gives me his towel, while still looking on my eyes with distrust – But please… keep your promise…

          He doesn’t even know that I’m now more shivering than him.

          I tremble taking the towel and slightly move on his skin. The boy’s face is still full of scare.

          - Why is your tub overabundant in soap suds? Did you do it in purpose? – I feign unpleasantness.

          - For what?

         He rounds both his eyes and his lips. It’s clear that he doesn’t understand what I mean. He makes me feel ashamed, but I still try to joke him.

        - …in order to cover your body – I burst out of laughing.

        He looks unhappy. I feel a little bit pity because of that sullenness and stop laughing.

       - Ok… Ok… Just kidding! Satisfying?

       I slightly towel his smooth white skin. It looks so attractive and lovely that I just wanna place my teeth on it. From the hand…to the chest…lower…and lower… My hand “unintentionally” touches “”.

- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! – He screams and pushes me out.

- Mianhae! I will be more careful… - I give a faint smile.

- You promised…

His eyes are wet with tears once again.

- Didn’t you hear that I apologized?

- Is it enough for all? – He unpitifully shouts at me - Think of your attitude!

- Aish… You are going out of limit! – I stand up – Finish it by yourself!

I leave the bathroom and that bad boy. What did I harm to him? Just touching slightly… He had better to allow me…

After few minutes more, he goes out after bathing cleanly. The perfume of shampoo and shower cream is so enchanting.

But…

           … They are…

                                    … less seductive…

                                                                      … less fragrant…

                                                                                                         … than that sweet tender skin…

- Min Woo ah!

I quickly follow him. He comes closer the bed and hardly throws a pillow toward me.

- Get out!

His childly face makes me feel ridiculous. It encourages me to play more.

I come closer and hug him from the back. My left hand affably caresses his cherry-blossom cheek.

The boy’s face quickly turns red. It’s being redder and hotter.

… and more kissable also…

- Where are you from, cherub?

I gently bite his soft neck skin…

He suddenly pushes me away. The push is so hard that my head bumps against the wall. However it is not really hurt.

- Aish… My head…

I hold my head by two hands and feign pain seriously. He is overcome by fear looking at my head and holds my hand tightly.

 - Mianhae… Mianhae… Are you ok?

- No! I am not a bit ok… Aish… I will die because of it…

- Mianhae…

He doesn’t know how to do while I still keep lamenting. Now his perplexity looks so funny and adorable.

I like it.

- Why don’t you do anything but apologizing? Is it enough for all? – I purposefully repeat his word.

     - Mian… No… Where is the medicine bag?

       - Who knows? – I try to groan loud – Take me to your heart…

     -  What?

      - I said wrongly… to the bed…

      He helps me stand up. When coming closely to the bed, I feign that I fall and bear hard upon his body.

      - Wh… What’s that? – He vociferates and struggle crazily.

       - I’m hurt. I can’t stand up by myself. - I answer while trying to catch his disobedient lips.

      The more he tries to push me away, the tighter I hold him.

      I cup his face by two hands. Face to face. His sparkling eyes turn into angry ones. As soon as I relax his hand, he immediately pushes me and bursts into tears.

          - Am I your amusing toy?

          He keeps crying and running out of the room.

         ….

          ….

          …

          I stand transfixed. What did you say, Min Woo? Amusing toy?

          No…

          No…

          No…

          Never do I think so.

          Min Woo ah…

          Why can you say so?

        Tears drop.

        I hurriedly run out…

       …to find you…

        Min Woo ah, don’t leave!

          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Don't forget to give our adorable maknae best wishes for his 19th birthday....

keep commenting if u wanna rad the next chap early