Regret

Am I your amusing toy?

My little Min Woo lies obediently on the bed. The two hands tightly hold a soft celadon pillow. Twinkle eyes look straight to the ceiling.

-                     Why do you do this for all of the sudden? – I ask him after few wondering minutes.

-                     What are you saying, hyung? – His face turns towards me – You said that you would never touch me if I unwanted, right?

-                     Hm… Ah… Um… I said so

-                     Will you keep your promise? – His eyes round and give me an expectant look.

-                     Sure! I’m not a liar - I’m starting feeling regret - Let’s sleep!

He nods and turns away.

Middle night

I suddenly awake because of feeling hot and unpleasant. Opening the eyes, I’m surprised when recognizing that his arm is going around me. Embrace tightly. Eventhough perspiring like bathing, I don’t want to let off his hand.

I look at his face. In the dark moonlight, it enchants me with the ethereal beauty. Can’t stop myself from touching his cheek. His exterior seems to be very simple and it is not different from a kid; but deep inside, I can’t guess what he was thinking. Before, he always kept away from me, but tonight, he even asks me for sleep together. He surely knew that I’m not good at controlling. Could it be… He finally falls for me? No. That’s unbelievable!

Being busy with thinking, I soon subside into sleep…

The next morning

I get up early to prepare breakfast.

After few minutes later, he gets up with a tired look. The two eyes are blackish, like a panda.

-                     What happened with your eyes, dear?

-                     Huh?

He worriedly runs towards the mirror and glares at it.

-                     Ah!!! – He screams loudly as soon as he sees the panda eyes – Otokke?

-                     Who knows? Did you have a good sleep? – I ask him though I know he slept well.

-                     Of… course... I was.

It’s too difficult to understand why he stammered even when he didn’t tell a lie.

-                     Not at all… - I just… fell sleepy. Right! Sleepy… Let’s eat!

It feels like that he can’t look at me.

I wonder if he tells a lie again…

In the dark night

As usual, I go to bed and close the door. However, it happens again, just like yesterday night: Min Woo wants to sleep in my room. I happily agree with the thought that his heart starts warming to me.

Middle night. Once again, I suddenly wake up and, this time, I startle and die of surprising seeing Min Woo leaning his chest to mine. His eyes open largely looking at me. One of his hand moves slowly on my leg. And it was just few centimeters far from his face to mine. When realizing my wake up, he fearfully pushes me away and immediately covers himself with the blanket.

 No matter how many times I call, he still keeps silent. Maybe he doesn’t dare to see me now because of what had happened before. I slow lie down, next to him. How should I think about his action? There is no other way, but thinking that he wants me.

I shouldn’t make him hopeless, right?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -  - - -

Min Woo’s POV

How stupid I am! I thought that he had slept. That’s why I… Huhu~… Why did he always wake up for all of the sudden? He even saw what I was doing… How can I face to him then? If there were a fissure now, I swear I would jump into it to hide myself.

-                     Min Woo ah…

That sound startles me though it was very soft. I feign that I have just awoken. The left eye close when the other open.

-                     Hyung… What do you call me for? I’m sleepy…

-                     You wanna… right?

-                     Wanna what? I don’t understand. – I innocently shake my head.

-                     Don’t feign innocence! You’ve just lie on me… - He seems to be surprised and, surely, it’s reasonable!

-                     Maybe… I was sleepwalking… - I try to say but my voice is even weaker than a whisper – Let’s sleep!

          I feign tiredness and hide my face behind a pillow.

          Therefore I can’t see his smirk.

          The next day, I don’t dare to look at him. So ashamed! I always do everything quickly in order to keep away from his glaring eyes. However, I have no other choice, but still sleeping on the same bed with him. Because of my plan…  Luckily, he doesn’t change so much, just like that terrible thing hadn’t happened. During the day, he goes for work. He told me that he had a resort in this island, and that’s why I have to take care of myself when he isn’t here. I don’t care much about it because the more he goes out, the better.

The dark night covers the whole city. I lie on the bed and enjoy the melody of waves. Young Min is having a bath. My head suddenly turns back to the time before, when I first met him, he looked like the king of devils. And then, until the time he fell for me, as he said. For others, he must be a perfect boyfriend - a billionaire with a twinkle appearance, but for me, it doesn’t make any senses, especially when he steals my freedom.

He goes out of the bathroom in jeans and a T-shirt and then silently lies besides me. He gives up winding a bath towel after bathing. That’s maybe because of me. However, no matter how much he cares, I can’t accept him as a friend. How can I forget that he is the one who destroys my life and leads me to this bad situation? I will run away.

When he completely sleeps, I get up, take his cell phone and go out of the room. Carefully walking to the kitchen, I hide behind the refrigerator and call the police station’s number.

Try to say with a soft voice.

However, it isn’t that easy as I thought.

-                     You don’t even know where you are? - The policeman asks surprisingly.

-                     I… I don’t know… I’m in a big villa near the beach.

-                     In Korea, there’re thousands villas near the beach…

-                     Ah, there are many waves, yellow sand, shining sunshine, blue sky, white clouds, nice birds… - I try to give him some details.

-                     Hey, kid… Are you kidding? - He starts upsetting.

-                     I’m not a kid! - I upset, too - How can you call me like that? Anyways, I’m…

-                     Ok…Ok… You aren’t. Who kidnapped you?

-                     A handsome man. He has a blond hair, twinkling eyes and…

-                     Um… I knew. What does he intern you for? To extort money?

-                     No. He just wants me to live with him.

-                     Did you know him before?

-                     No. He didn’t even know me, but…

-                     Stop here! I don’t have time to joke! Call me back when you know where you are.

He offs the call without letting me say anything more.

I carefully delete the call.

I’m hopeless turning back to our bedroom and place his phone at its old position.

Silently lie down next to him.

What the hell… It was a very difficult time when I have a chance to steal his cell phone. I was even stay with him on a bed - That’s so dangerous! It is lucky that the God hasn’t let him to eat me. When having a chance to escape, why did I say that stupid things? That policeman maybe thinks that I’m a fool kid. Furthermore, even if I call again, he won’t believe me. Aish!

Young Min’s phone suddenly vibrates.

He sleepily takes it.

-                     Sorry, boy! - The voice at that line is loud enough so I can hear clearly - I call from the police station.

I tightly cover my mouth to prevent a scream.

-                     Yes! I’m listening - Young Min answer calmly.

-                     That new policeman is too young so that he doesn’t have much experience. We’re sorry! Can you describe exactly the place where you are being interned?

          Young Min looks deeply into my eyes without any emotions.

I bit my lower lip so hard that it bleeds. Close my eyes. The dark falls down covering my mine.

This is the prize for my foolishness and carelessness.

I was ready waiting for his punishment, or even the death.

          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a very long time since I post the latest chap, right?

Sorry, my bestfriends! I hope that this won’t make you hopeless.

My semester is coming. I’m not sure that I will have time to write new chaps. But I’ll try to arrange it reasonably.

Please wait for my next update! Thank you!