Melting

Am I your amusing toy?

         I sit inside the car and look over the sea. The scene outside must be very nice but it looks so bad behind the grey color of the car mirror. I lean against the seat and enjoy the melody of waves drifting on shore. Little by little, I fall asleep…

          I wake up and recognize that I spent all day on sleeping. I slightly take off the coat which was put in front of my chest. Surely, nobody did it, but Young Min. I look at his face. Truthfully, he has an attractive beauty and a good-natured face – at least, when he is sleeping. Don’t know why… It sometimes turns into a devil one, which often appears in my nightmare.

         The sun is down in the west. I really like the sun at nightfall. It is fresh and brings me a comfortable feeling. I’m sure that it has a bright and cheerful red. However, behind the black mirror, everything is full of gloomy grey color. If only I could come closer to see it…

        - You like twilight? - A sweet voice interrupts my thoughts.

         I didn’t know that he had woken up and watched for me for a long time.

          I nod pitifully. Without looking at him.

          Suddenly he opens the side door, holds my hand and pulls me out.

         I don’t even have enough time to identify what is happening to me, before he stops running while holding my hand tightly.   

                                 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           Young Min’s POV

          I look at the boy’s innocent face. His eyes twinkle with amusement. This makes me feel happy and warm in the heart. For me, the twilight has never made any senses. It’s just a natural phenomenon, no more, no less. It can’t attract my attention. All that I care is the boy in front of me. At this moment, I think that can do everything to cheer him up. That’s why I take him to the beach and hope that he will feel better after being confined for a long time.

          Relaxing his hand, I touch the milky face softly. The boy is slightly ashamed and doesn’t dare to look at me. His rosy cheeks turn red, like a succulent tomato. His ripe lips tremble. These things make my heart flutters. And then, without much thought, I place a soft kiss on his lips. He immediately pushes me away and runs toward our car.

          The sun was hidden from the mountain.

          Min Woo is having a good sleep on the beautiful and smooth bed. We can’t return to home because it’s so late. Therefore I decide to stay at this hotel tonight. Then we’ll go tomorrow. Anyways, Min Woo is tired and he needs resting.

          After bathing cleanly, I wind a towel and step toward my boy. He cowers in the bed corner, like an obedient kid. The truth is that I can’t handle my feelings no longer and must admit that my heart starts warming to him. I don’t want to think if this is love or not; because it is not a good thing and, anyhow, it will soon be affirmed when the time passes. Unluckily, no matter how much I care, he always denies and keeps away from me. Furthermore, maybe he keeps in his mind that I just want to take advantages of him.

          However, sometimes, it is true. Who can be indifferent when standing with a y one like that? I’m not a fool…

I lightly carry him in my arms and go to the bathroom.

          He starts out of the sleep and screams loudly when struggling to escape from me. Poor him... Because I will never give him that chance. The more he struggles to fight against me, the harder I tighten him.

          - Put me down! Ah!!!!!! – He punches on my chest and hides his red face in it.

          I burst of laughter and put him in the tub.

          - Keep obedient! You haven’t had a bath yet!

          - Ah!!! – He roars with scare – I myself can do it!

          He tries to rise up but I push him down right away.

          - The first choice… be obedient and let me help you washing – I lower my voice and whisper in his ear – The second one is that…

           I hesitate and lustfully look at his scared eyes. A hand creeps into his T-shirt and caresses the tender skin…

          - … I will melt you…

          He shudders and catches my hand.

          - If… the… the first… - He starts to stammer - Will you do nothing, but wa… washing… right?

          His face is full of scare. It turns red and must be so hot. I stop touching and look deeply in his eyes:

          - Yes. I promise… just have a wash. O.K?

          The boy shakes head and sheds tears.

          - Don’t you believe me? I swear… If I hurt you tonight, I will be stabbed tomorrow. O.K?

          For pity’s sake, I give a rash promise and wipe his watery eyes.

         He nods unwillingly. However, it’s a thousand pities that I don’t want to stop this game.

          Suddenly my phone vibrates. I plan not to take it for saving time; but after three times running, it compels me to go out of the bathroom.

          Five minutes later. Coming back, I am totally motionless while seeing the boy bathing in the tub. He uses his hand and a big-size towel to clean the whole body. Two bare legs spread out and place on the edge of tub. The cherry lips mischievously blow soap bubbles. It looks so attractive and kissable! His white chest appears and disappears alternately behind soap suds…

           I feel unendurable at the lower body and start to salivate uncontrollably.

 ------------------------End chap 4------------------------------

Sorry for updating lately! Plz share your ideas/comments if u want 

Thanks for reading!