Punishment

Am I your amusing toy?

          In a dark room

          Young Min’s POV

          I step toward the wall where I roped that boy. Keep looking at his face, I get angry.

          - Untie me, please!

         He tries to say with a weak voice. The face seems to be worn out because of being roped for many hours.

         - You think who you are? How dare you play with Sun Mi’s feeling? – I glare at him.

          - Never do I… - He immediately objects – She is not my style…

            I lose my temper. How dare that boy say so? Refusing a perfect girl like Sun Mi, that must be a blind one. While all school boys fall for her charm and willing to die of her, this boy is completely different. I feel a bit stinging pain in the heart. Sad to say, I haven’t had any feelings with girls, but Sun Mi, who has always stood by my side since we were naive children. Many times I wondered if this is love. Don’t know clearly but I believe that… If I were not Sun Mi’s brother, we would be a perfect couple. Nevertheless, I know where the limit is.

         “I can’t stand by you forever to make you happy, but I will try to send you one, who can replace me to do that”

          Even the God are not allowed to hurt her.

         End Young Min’s POV

                                         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          - Am I your style?

          Young Min smirks blackguardly and comes closer to the younger boy’s lips. The right hand props against the wall. Another one places on the younger boy’s chest.

          The younger boy seems to be full of panic.

        - Don’t come here, please!

          Seeing that boy’s scary, Young Min feels satisfying and it excites him to play more. He looks lustfully at the younger boy’s eyes.

          - You are my style, too!

          Young Min cups the younger boy’s face by two hands.

          - You are so pretty!

          After saying, he places a soft kiss on the younger boy’s lips.

          - No! Don’t touch me…      

           The younger boy screams and starts to cry. Young Min also bursts out of laughing.

          - Your lips are so sweet! How do you feel about mine?

          - Untie me, please…

          The boy says with a weak voice and continues to cry.

          - Don’t cry! You make me feel deep grief.

          Young Min feigns sadness. He just wants to stop the boy from crying too much. However, it doesn’t work. The boy still cries more.

          - OK… Let me wipe your tears

          Young Min rudely his lips on the boy’s cheek. 

          - Stop, please…

         The younger boy strives to prevent against what is happening. No matter how much he tries, it doesn’t effect on Young Min who is being crazy. Every effort is useless.

        - Pretty chest…

          Young Min says while the younger boy’s shirt.

         It is not a lie. At first, he does it in purpose but after that, he recognizes he is being attracted by that seductive body. He can’t prevent himself from looking at the younger boy’s chest. The boy’s baby white skin drives Young Min crazy. Without much thought, Young Min touches it and rubs softly.

         - Disengage me, please!  The younger boy is about to cry again.

          - Stop crying! – Young Min yells – You want to be wiped tears again?

          The younger boy closes eyes. There is no other way.

        After undressing the boy successfully, Young Min starts to the lips all over the boy’s skin.

      - Stop, please! – The boy starts to moan lustfully – Urgggggggg… Urggggg… I can’t bear any more…

         - That’s good!

        “ Sokgo inneun geoya neon gwaenchantaneun nae mare....” Suddenly, Young Min’s cell phone rings. His face turns into a serious one.

       -  Wait! I’ll come back soon.

       After taking the call, he goes out hurriedly.