09

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[M] There might be some rated words but please, take it scientifically and maturely. Thank You!

09: IT GOES ON..

 

"Ugh, it's you"

 

You opened the door and saw an over-joyed Baekhyun, holding lots of groceries in his hands, "Wow babe. What a nice way to welcome me.."

 

"Why are you even here anyway?" You closed the door as he entered and followed him going to the kitchen.

 

"Oh nothing" Baekhyun answered, "I just thought that because you saw my old magazines, I don't know, maybe you're in the mood? You know.. To do.. IT"

 

Your eyes enlarged, "EW BAEKHYUN! KEEP YOUR ERTEDNESS PLEASE"

 

"Kidding" Baekhyun laughed at your reaction, "I remembered lunch and you're all alone in this big house and it'll be lonely for you to eat all by yourself"

 

"Baekhyun, I've been living all by myself for the past two years" You said in a matter-of-fact tone, “And I thought you’re going to have lunch with your gang and Hye Su?”

 

“Uh, no. I think my wife’s more important” Baekhyun put the groceries down.

 

“Please stop sweet talking” You groaned and rolled your eyes, “Back to the magazines, why do you have those?”

 

“Are you kidding me babe?” Baekhyun’s face have a ‘are-you-kidding-me’ look which earned a ‘No’ from you, “Of course! I was growing up back then! I needed to release and I read in a research if you didn’t e for atleast thrice or twice a week, your count will decrease” (I think I came across this on twitter, not sure if it’s true though or this is what I read. That will be your assignment)

 

“Gross, Baek. Too much information..” You said, “You sure you did all by yourself?”

 

“Gosh!!” Baekhyun exclaimed, “I don’t even know why are we talking about man stuff!”

 

“Well, we’re mature enough to talk about those” You mumbled.

 

“Can we just stop thinking about this?” Baekhyun asked as a favor.

 

“Okay” You said then the doorbell rang, “Are you expecting some visitors?”

 

“Me? No.” Baekhyun shook his head. You went to answer the door with him, following you, “Who could it be?”

 

You opened the door to see Seo Ra waiting for you outside. She gasped when she saw both of you. Never did she know that Baekhyun has someone new and never did she expect that the cold guy will ever date someone again.

 

“Seo Ra? What are you doing here?” Baekhyun questioned.

 

“Do you want to get inside?” You remembered her. She was Baekhyun’s secretary who blocked you from entering his office. While Baekhyun was leading her to the living room, you were giving them a questioning look, “What’s their relationship?”

 

Still with his apron, Baekhyun and Seo Ra sat down. Meanwhile, you went back to the kitchen while looking through the groceries that Baekhyun bought. You heard your husband calling you , so you went out and dragged yourself to where they were.

 

“Why?”

 

“Babe, this is Seo Ra, my secretary..” Baekhyun introduced and Seo Ra stood up, “Seo Ra, this is Soojin, my wife”

 

“I know well, Sir” Seo Ra said and bowed at you, “Nice to meet you Soojin-shi”

 

“Nice to meet you too…” You bowed back and gave her an awkward smile.

 

“Well, what are you here for Seo Ra?” Baekhyun asked, pulling you by the hand to sit beside him.

 

“It’s about your divorce, Sir” Seo Ra started and you became attentive to what she’ll say, “The court trashed the petition..”

 

Your eyes widened while Baekhyun hid his smile, “Is that why you came here? To tell you that?”

 

“Aniyo. Since you left work and cancelled your appointment with Mr. Hong, he wants to give you this, if ever you’ll made up your mind, you’ll sign them right away” Seo Ra explained.

 

Baekhyun took the proposal from Seo Ra’s hands and nodded, “Is that all?”

 

“Yes, sir” Seo Ra stood up and bowed, “I’ll leaving first..”

 

“Thank you” Baekhyun stopped her with his words. It was her first time to hear him say thank you. Baekhyunthen turned around to see you, glaring at him with your arms crossed.

 

“So this is all your doing huh”

 

“I can explain” Baekhyun said.

 

“Please do, Mister”

 

“Okay. For the past two years, Byun Corporation became the top business in Korea, right? It was because I’ve worked hard for that. I’ve been busy so I had no other time for that and other thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter