13

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13: SECRET

 

 

 

“Okay babe, calm down”

 

Your mom’s head tilted to the side as she watched Baekhyun kneeling in front of you and trying to calm you down.

 

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN BYUN BAEKHYUN! WE WERE ON A NATIONAL TELEVISION AND WE AREN’T EVEN CELEBRITIES OR ANY POLITICAL FIGURE”

 

“Baby, calm down first and listen to me” Baekhyun held your hands and you glared at him but he didn’t care, “Let them be”

 

“LET THEM BE? BAEK ARE YOU OUT-“

 

“I said, listen to me” Baekhyun cut you off with a serious face, “Soojin, I know you wanted to have a peaceful life after you came back and before you go, but what can we do? We are the most powerful business companies and we can’t help it but to be a public figure. People look up on us Soo, so please calm down”

 

“Baekhyun, how can I even live with that?” You asked in a calm manner, “People taing photos of you, people talking about your life, you know I hated that”

 

“I think, you need some time alone?” Your mom asked before leaving the living room.

 

“I know. Just be my wife. Like nothing happened. I will protect you and I will do everything I can to stop them or whatever. We’re supposed to act that way right?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Baekhyun, this will only last for two months and that’s acting..” You said.

 

“I don’t care. Just don’t mind them” Baekhyun smiled, “And oh by the way, the contract is a secret. It’s a thing that you and me could only know..”

 

You scoffed, “I bet you already said it to your friends..”

 

“Hmm, maybe a few of them..” He tilted his head and frowned.

 

“Define few. The five of them” You rolled your eyes at his non-sense.

 

“Just don’t tell it to anyone okay? Just the boys..”

 

“Okay”

 

So now, as you were sitting across Hye Su, you’re pounding all of your brain cells out just to find the perfect answer to give her.

 

“So?”

 

“I think I changed my mind” You fakedly smiled.

 

“Ooh.. So how did Byun Baekhyun got to turn your heart upside down?” She leaned in closer, looking super interested.

 

“Uh?” You looked up, “He apologized, I guess and I forgave him” You looked satisfied with your lie, “Then wolla, we became a couple again!”

 

“So what you did is, you grocery shopped together huh?” She’s smiling like a lunatic person right now or that’s what you think.

 

“We grocery shopped together even on the first day I came here” You forced a smile and wishing that this conversation is over.

 

Don’t get it any wrong. Hye Su is your friend and so much thankful that she is but you really don’t like it when she always want to learn your relationship with Baekhyun. You know your crazy friends who w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter