18

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18: CUPID'S FIRST STRIKE

 

 

 

Fluttering your eyes and the moment when it landed on the person who’s indeed very special to you early in the morning is priceless. And when you meant special, it may be in love or in hatred and because you haven’t figured out what kind of ‘speciality’ it is, you just wanted to put it that way. One second your heart flutters and the second, you wanted to kill him. On the other hand, the person has also opened his eyes and met yours. At this very moment, no words are spoken just actions. Your eyes never left one another not until you smell something very unusual. No it wasn’t him and 100% it wasn’t you, you’re trying to figure it out when you realized,

 

“! KRIS” You cursed early in the morning and ran your life all the way to the ketchen. Once you arrived, your guess is right, the is cooking.

 

You could bearly see him since the smoke he made was really something and you could hardly breathe in that room.

 

“Good Morning?” Kris gave you an apologetic smile like a little kid. Baekhyun was panting behind you.

 

You’re ready to punch him, “WHY YOU LI-” when Baekhyun stopped you.

 

“It’s okay. Let’s just clean up and make ourselves breakfast” Baekhyun said, still holding you to calm down.

 

The two guys started to move and you just scoffed. Really not believing what is happening. First, you became an acting wife. Second, you are stuck in Korea. Three, that mutual feeling a while ago or atleast you think it’s mutual. Four, the two guys are getting along well which you never imagine it would happen!

 

“Soo?” Baekhyun called, “Just wait outside. We’ll take care of this”

 

You stepped outside to get some fresh air and would think about what will you do to Kris. You saw Sogogi waiting for you to pet her and you immediately smiled, “Aigoona~ What will I do with those kids..” The discussion, or argument rather last night flashbacked on your mind.

 

“So, I guess he’ll be staying here, huh?” Baekhyun asked you once he entered the room.

 

“No! He won’t be staying here” You firmly said with both hands on waist.

 

“Soo, just let him stay..” Baekhyun said.

 

“No! What if mom sent him to look on us. Baek!-”

 

“Soo, don’t you miss your cousin?”

 

You crossed your arms on your chest and tapped your feet. You looked on the side, refusing to answer an obvious question.

 

“I bet you do. So he will stay here until his vacation ends. Okay?”

 

You rolled your eyes as you knew that you already lost another argument.

 

“When will these all end?” You asked Sogogi and she just wailed as if symphatizing you.

 

“Yah, don’t make fun of me..” You ruffled his head and laughed.

 

The guys are busy cleaning and trying to get rid of the smoke wth no words uttered. It’s like these two are very aware that they should be hating each other or at least Kris should be hating Baekhyun for letting you cry. Even though Kris is like that, he’s very protective of you in a silent manner.

 

“I should be hating you, but thank you” Kris broke the silence, “for saving me from that amazona”

 

“No problem. I just don’t want the both of you fight because of a simple thing..” Baekhyun gave him a weak smile.

 

“I’m also sorry about two years ago” Kris looked the sponge on his hand.

 

Baekhyun stopped, remembering what happened two years ago and his ver first encounter with Kris which was a very bad one.

 

“Well, that was long time ago. It wouldn’t change a thing if that didn’t happen also, still I wanted to thank you for that” Baekhyun weakly smiled at the tall guy.

 

“And what if what I did was wrong? What if I hadn’t stopped you back then, don’t you think she would forgive you and you know? Maybe happily married by now?” He asked the possibilities.

 

But Baekhyun shook his head, “None of them will happen. I am very sure of that”

 

“Don’t worry bro,” Kris patted his shoulder, “This time, I’ll be your cupid.”

 

“Thanks” Baekhyun chuckled, “Let’s just clean, Soojin would be hungry by now”

 

“Okay” Kris said and continued washing the pan he used.

 

An hour later, the breakfast was served and it was Baekhyun who cooked the food. Kris was very hungry so he was rushing to grab and put everything into his mouth when he spit it out.

 

“Eck! What is this taste?” He complained.

 

Baekhyun tried it and found nothing wrong while you just rolled your eyes at Kris and calmly ate your breakfast.

 

“Why?” He asked.

 

“It tastes awful” Kris said, “Soo, do you always eat this?”

You shrugged, “It’s not like I have a choice”

 

“So all of my cookings taste awful and yet you still eat them?” Baekhyun asked you.

 

“Why? It’s just the taste is awful but the nutrients with the delicious version is still the same” You asnwered.

 

Baekhyun stole your plate. “No, you’re not eating this”

 

You threw your arms, “IT’S NOT A BIG DEAL REALLY”

 

“IT IS” Baekhyun shouted back and the other guys couldn’t help but to watch the both of you fght over a simple thing. Although he find it cute.

 

“BYUN BAEKHYUN YOU BETTER GIVE ME BACK MY PLATE OR I WILL KILL YOU” You threathened.

 

“I DON’T CARE” Baekhyun said and went to the kitchen to throw it.

 

“Why can’t you just say that you don’t wanna go his efforts on waste that’s why you kept on eating his awful food” Kris raised a brow.

 

“Just shut up, Krissy. I’m still mad at you for trying to burn our house” You wanted to throw the fork on him but stopped.

 

“Why are you so mad about it? It’s not that I interrupted something” But then he gave you this teasing look, “Or did I?”

 

You threw table napkin on him, “You giant-”

 

Baekhyun went back and exhaled, “I ordered some chicken and I hope that could fill our stomach. We’ll just eat something heavy later at lunch”

 

“Chicken is not my style” Kris shook his head.

 

“Shut up Krissy boy” You spat.

 

Baekhyun held your hand under the table and it is always effective on how could it calm you down. You started to think why are you so irritated with Kris when you actually miss him and you are so happy that you finally found someone to hang out wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter