0.14

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm like drunk updating. But in reality, I'm wide awake and trying to get some sleep. Expect that this chapter is a mess. Double update for you guys ❤ I might add some more later.

 

"Are the students from the exchange program have arrived already?" Baekhyun heard the murmurs of the other students as they were heading their way to the gymnasium for the monthly assembly. For every first monday of the month, all students are required to attend the assembly before starting the class. For the rest of the talk, none of the students were actually listening. Some were sleeping, chatting and even the grade conscious students were just studying. Baekhyun was looking for his friends and saw them keeping theirselves sane.

 

"So now, let's recognize the students who participated at the Exchange Student program." At that statement, everyone turned their attentiom to the principal, especially Baekhyun's. 'She's back?' He thought. And he smiled widely as she saw Soojin, his fiance, smiling brightly on stage.

 

"Good Morning, everyone!" You started as you approached the mic, "On behalf of the top students, I'm here to deliver a short speech to you. Last month we've been chosen for this such activity and some were ecstatic and some were annoyed, probably thinking, 'Why do we even need to do this?' For a month, we learned so many things and those things can't be learned inside the four walls we always stay at. We met new people and we experienced new things and I tell you, not all of them were easy, taking the easiest example such as the language barrier. How could you possibly imagine that 'Pabo' in Filipino means Turkey" Everyone laughed, "But really schoolmates, when I was there," You looked at Baekhyun in the eye, "I really hope that you were there with us as well. Thank you and Have a good week"

 

Baekhyun was in shock. If they just talked last friday and the closing program she talked about was saturday and her flight back home was sunday, how come she didn't call him to pick you up or just let him know that you arrived?

 

The whole day of course was still quite busy for you since you need to make reports about the program or the EXO is having you all by themselves. It's like you two are on a cold war where in fact you're not. Baekhyun didn't even bother to wait you up after school and went straight home.

 

*Knock knock*

 

"Young master, you have guest downstairs" He heard someone from the other side of the door.

 

"Who is it?" He asked and opened the door.

 

"SURPRISE!!" You shouted and invited yourself in, "By the way unnie, thank you!" You waved and thanked the house helper first. "Wow Byun Baek, your roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter