0.16

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been busy and got busier now that school started and I'm sorry. I've been wanting to officially finish this one but times says no. I even wrote this update while travelling with my phone so you would notice there are going to be many mistakes and it would be short. I don't know when can I update again, but yeah, please wait for me as always. Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!

 

“So, how’s the dorm searching?” You were surprised by Jin Kyung’s sudden presence over lunch.

 

“Still” You frowned. And that means, there’s still no good news.

 

“I don’t get it Soo, we’re halfway junior already. Can’t you wait for the next year to open so that they would accept new tenants?” 

 

If you’re wondering why were you looking a dorm it’s because your fiance is back at his partying. It all started during the one sophomore year end party. Baekhyun was invited by his former dorm friends and wohla! It continued until today. Baekhyun had asked your permission and you agreed but you didn’t know it would be like that and during the opening of junior year, he went back to dorming. EXO was being ignored all over again that’s why Suho already talked to you.

 

“Soo, I hope you do something about Baekhyun” He asked.

 

You bit your lip, “I’m sorry about Baekhyun’s behavior”

 

“Don’t ever apologize for his actions, Soo. None of these are your fault. We all thought it was a one time thing”

 

Thankfully, his grades weren’t dramatically affected. He still attends to class (but sometimes with a heavy hangover that irritates you) and do his duties as a student still, but of course, cramming was his best friend.

 

"Baekhyun is being irresponsible" Your bestfriend said.

 

"I know" You sighed.

 

"Hey guys" Both of you looked up to see Hye Su with a sandwich and milk in her hands.

 

"Hye Su!" You greeted, "Take a seat"

 

"So, how are you both?" She asked.

 

"Fine, I guess?" Jin Kyung said.

 

"No, I meant Baekhyun and You" She smiled, "But, it's good that you're fine, Jin Kyung"

 

Jin Kyung silently groaned, "I have to meet Chanyeol, Soo. See ya"

 

"Jin," You tried to stop her and say sorry based from your expression.

 

"So, when is the wedding?" Hye Su asked.

 

"Not going to happen any soon" You forced a smile.

 

She frowned, "Why?"

 

"Well, we originally planned that we're going to have it after graduation" You answered.

 

"Oh okay" She nodded, "So, are you going to Jooheon's party with Baekhyun tonight?"

 

"Huh? I don't-" You were saying something when she cut you off, "Oh come on, Soo. Just try it once. Baekhyun's partying every night so, feel free to join us anytime"

 

'Every night. Us'  That were the only words you picked up from her. Controlling your tears, you forced a smile, "I will try"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter