41

Still Married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the short chapter. I swear I did my best! Watch my VIXX UTOPIA VLOG >> here  and if you want, ask me >> here THANK YOU!

Don't forget to Subscribe, Upvote and Comment ❤

41: Not Again!

 

 

 

You felt someone playing your hair that caused you to wake up from your slumber. You saw your husband staring at you lovingly.The way he looks at you never changed ever since you came home to Korea. Before, you couldn't explain the way he looks at you but now, you know that look means, 'I love you and I only have my eyes for you'

 

"Am I that pretty?"

 

"Yes, you are" Baekhyun kissed your forehead and hugged you tighter, "Good Morning Babe!"

 

You only smiled on his chest and hugged him back.

 

"So, what is our plan for today?" He asked.

 

"Hmm. I don't know. Shall we surprise them?" You playfully smiled at him.

 

"That's a good idea but I think we would be killed after" Baekhyun chuckled.

 

"I'm pretty sure that they aren't going to strangle me.." You joked.

 

"And you're sure??" Baekhyun asked you, acting surprise.

 

"Of course!" You looked at up at him, "It wasn't even my fault!"

 

"Right, right. It's mine" Baekhyun nodded and rolled his eyes, "But hey, that was for your protection!"

 

"Whatever. I'm going to wash up" You removed his arms from yours, "You. Go downstairs and cook"

 

"Yes Mrs. Byun" Baekhyun lazily answered and got up as well to stop you by grabbing your arm, "Where is my good morning kiss?"

 

"Oh sheez, Baekhyun stop it" You playfully hit his arm.

 

"Ya, we haven't even done the real thing and you're refusing to give me a good morning kiss?" Baekhyun raised his brow.

 

"Are you being a nagger?" You questioned him. Seems like he gained more confidence now the you're both back together.

 

"Well, if that's what I have to be just to make you a little bit clingy then, I am" He laughed making you chuckle as well.

 

You kissed him fully in the lips, "Just shut up. Okay?"

 

Baekhyun smiled while holding your waist, "I love you"

 

"I love you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter