Double.

Changes in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6- Fun.

"I can't believe it! Im Yoona, I thought you like decent guys?" Yuri asked, earning a frown from Jiyong. 

"What? When did I say that? I thought you like bad boys. Kwon Yuri?" Yoona fired back. 

The two guys shook their head, both thought, 'They are indeed close friends. Sisters. They say.'

"So... what kind of guys do you guys like?" Jiyong asked, as the two girls continued to bicker while they shop. 

"SHE LIKE DECENT/BAD GUYS!" They both shouted at the same time, attracting the attention of the passer-bys. 

"Come on girls, chill man, Bae and I don't like people looking at our girlfriends man..." 

"JUST SHUT UP!" 

"You said you like decent guys!" 

"You said you like bad boys!" 

Sisters. Indeed.

"I really hate saying this. Why don't we change out date today?" Jiyong suggested.

"Really? Kwon Jiyong? Fine! Let's go Youngbae OPPA." Yoona said, linking arms with Youngbae.

Jiyong scoffed. He was burning in jealousy. 

1. Yoona have not called him an oppa. Yet. 

2. SHE WAS LINKING ARMS WITH YOUNGBAE!

3. He was ed up. 

"Let's go YUL!" He said, loud enough for the couple. No, the man and the woman to hear. 

Both Yoona and Youngbae turn back, both muttered the same thing. 

"Damn that Kwon Jiyong/Yuri."

And both laughed together, continued walking. 

Hearing their laughter, Yuri and Jiyong turned back, just like them, they muttered the same thing too. Together. 

" you, Im Yoona/Dong Youngbae." 

They both looked at each other, and Yuri said to Jiyong, "I guess that's the power of a Kwon? Haha." 

~~~

"Ah~ Oppa, let's go get Yoona a birthday present neh? Her birthday is coming soon." Yuri said, dragging Jiyong into a lingerie store.

"Y-Yah... What-What the hell a-are you doing? I-I am a guy!" Jiyong shrieked, trying to pull Yuri out. 

"Aww, come on! That's the point! You will buy Yoona the lingerie as a present, in the end, it's still you who gets the presents. So... uhm, let's just say, buying this for Yoona is a gift for you... indirectly." 

Jiyong hit her head. She groaned. He pull her out. 

"Why-" 

"For being dirty-minded." Jiyong cut off her sentence. 

"Yah come on bro! As a Kwon, I will always help a Kwon." Yuri said. pouting while looking at Jiyong. 

"She is only 17 going to 18! Mind you, you wouldn't want a baby popping out calling her mommy at such a young age do you?" 

"There's something called con-"

"Are not usually safe." 

"Birth pills?" 

"YAH! Then you might as well Youngbae. You sounds so desperate man." 

"To have someone calling me 'Aunty Yuri'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter