Exposed.

Changes in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NC16- Language.

Chapter 4- Exposed.

"W-wait a minute, Ji-Jiyong-ssi." Yoona ran towards him, with his phone on her hand. 

"What the do you want now, nerd?"

"Your phone. Bye." Yoona placed his phone into his hands, running away from Jiyong, and Chaerin.

How cute. ! She is a nerd Jiyong. A nerd. No feelings.

~~~~~

"Why the do you run towards him, Yoona? He is really dangerous to get close with. You know?" Yuri reprimanded Yoona immediately once came back home. 

"I know. But, he left his phone on the table!"

"Yoona, if you're continuing being so kind towards him, I won't be suprised if you're there, laying on the floor, full of red, crimson blood." Taecyeon said. 

"Okay. Okay. Fine. Fine. So anymore codes to learn? Cause we totally use them well today." Yoona asked.

"Huh? what happened noona?" asked Minho.

"Nah~ Nothing much, right Jessie?" Yoona said, winking at Jessica. 

"Right."

"No offense guys. But I have a feeling of us being exposed, soon." Sulli spoke up, still lying on the huge sofa. 

"If that really happens. Then our lives will be more more easier, I think." Yunho spoke up. "Since we all know Jiyong hates nerd to the core."

"Why?" asked Nichkhun.

"No idea. So, let's exposed our identity only when we need it, okay?"Changmin spoke up as he stood up, pulling F(x) up.

"Yah! Lazy bum! Quick, let get up and walk home, you guys can sleep as much as you want when you get back home, not here!" Yunho nagged.

"Heys, there is no need to worry. We have loads of guest room here, so pick any one that you want." Sooyoung said.

"Chinjia? We can live with you guys? This is Dae to the Bak!" Krystal cheered, then yawn and fall alsleep on the sofa.

"Not here Krystal!" Key said.  

"The sofa's so comfy!"

~~~~~

"So you're telling me that Jessica is ing you around? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME JUST NOW?!"Jiyong shouted in anger.

"B-but she said my face w-will be r-ruined." Chaerin cried.

"DAMN! How can you let a nerd to control you? , I will make them pay the price."

~~~~~

"Taeyang is not THAT bad, guys." 

"Yeah." Taecyeon agreed.

All of them are in the rooftop, talking about their seating mate.

"Huh?!"

Flashback. 1 day ago.

"Annyeong. Taeyang, or Youngbae imnida." Youngbae held out his hand, and shook hand with Yuri.

"Huh?" 

"Oh, Taeyang is my... uh, nickname. Youngbae is my real name." Taeyang told her as she scratches his head.

"Ah~ I will call you, Youngbae then?"

"Youngbae oppa."

"O-oh. This is Taecyeon." Yuri nudged Taecyeon's stomach,"This is Taeyang, or, Youngbae."

"Ah~ Nice to meet you. Nice hair, by the way."

"A-ah? Really? Thanks dude." Youngbae then flashed him an eyesmile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter