Start.

Changes in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3- Start.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Minho called up.

"What do you want?"Key asked frustratedly. 

"Go to the rooftop. Junho and I would like to introduce to you someone. No, some people." Minho replied hastily.

"Araso hyung. We will head there now." Taemin said as he grabbed his bag, then pulled Jonghyun and Key up from their seats of the cafeteria.

"Come on guys, get up!" Minho exclaimed as he started to pull 2PM and SNSD up from their seats. Lazy, aren't they? Nope. They have just finished running 20 rounds of the field, and there goes Minho, still hypered up.

"It'd better be something good, or else." Sunny hissed as she got up. 

"Neh noona. Mind getting up, guys?" Minho asked, "Junho, I guess, we will just bring Taemin, Onew and Sunny up to see them then." Minho asked as he shrugged his shoulders at Junho, feigning innocent.

"Araso! We will follow you guys." Tiffany said as she stood up, then followed by the rest of the girls, and boys. 

~~~~~

"Annyeonghaseyo, SNSD, 2PM, SHINee imnida." The twenty of them greeted as soon as they reached the rooftop.

"Neh~ F(x), TVXQ imnida." The 7 of them then bowed in respect.

"Guys, Luna is our new friend and, well, she shared us a big secret and we shared ours too!" Junho then introduced Luna to them. 

"What did she tell you?" Tiffany asked, curious about it. 

"Well," Minho clears his throat. "They are in the same boat as us. They are NOT nerds. And... They are pretty rich too. Oh, they have 2 handsome bodyguards too." Minho said. 

"Really?"asked Tiffany as F(x) nodded.

"So, you guys are really not nerds?" Victoria asked as Sooyoung nodded. 

"Then welcome to the family then!" Krystal cheered.

~~~~~

"The moment they start hanging out with F(x), boom! The game starts." Jiyong, being the leader, told them, with an evil smile on his face.

"I've heard that 2PM, SHINee, TVXQ , SNSD and F(x) were hanging out in the rooftop garden." Minzy reported to Jiyong.

"Really? Let's start our game then."

"Neh."

"Right hyung, I have heard that there were 2 girls taking Fashion&Design as their additional course." Daesung said, causing Jiyong to smirk. 

"I see... Who are they?" 

"Yoona and Jessica."

"Chaerin, go settle Jessica, I will settle that Yoona girl."

"Neh, oppa."

~~~~~

"Araso, take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter