Kiss.

Changes in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5- Kiss.

"Hey! Youngbae oppa! Here!" Yuri exclaimed, waving her arms wildly, trying to get his attention.

"Oh~ There you are!" Youngbae said as he brought Big Bang and 2NE1 to the table. 

"Oh! Annyeong Seohyun!" Seungri greeted cheerfully. 

"Hey." Seohyun replied coldly as she turned back and chat with Taeyeon. 

"Hey, take a seat here, we don't eat humans." Taecyeon joked. 

"I know, Mr Muscular." Youngbae smiled as they each took a seat. But as soon as Jiyong sat down,  he caught Jessica glaring at him.

"Oh hey guys. I left my phone in the Library. I will go get them." Jiyong said as he stood up, walking away from the group. 

"I am following him! See ya! Onew! Rem-" 

"I know Yoona noona, F(x), right?" Onew answered.

"Yes. See ya all!" Yoona rushed out. 

"Chinjia. Is this girl... in love?" Jessica spoke out loud, earning weird gazes from the others.

"What? Look, when I am about to beat you guys up, she was like... protecting Jiyong? And now that I just gave Jiyong a glare to send him out, she actually followed? I mean, they looked pretty cute but you know our job is to protect them... So..."

"You forbid them being together?" Junho asked.

"Not like that. But, look, no offense guys. But what if Jiyong were to be in rage and hurt Yoona? I wouldn't want that to happen." 

"He wouldn't." Chaerin assured.

"What?" 

"Youngbae and I knew him since young. He wouldn't. Trust me."

"Then why did he-" Yunho was about to ask when Sandara cutted him off.

"Hate nerds right? Honestly, we don't know too." Sandara shrugged. 

"But anyway, thank you." Park Bom said as she stood up and bowed. The others then followed. 

"Ha! There is no need. Yoona is right anyway! Everyone deserves a second chance, right?" Jessica smirked.

"Uhm... Right?" Seunghyun joked.

"Friends?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeahs." 

"Woo Hoo~ Less enemies! More friends!" Krystal cheered. 

"Anyway, you look good in that outfit. Where is you get the mini dress from?" Bom asked, causing laughters from the others.

~~~

"Hey! Come on, let's get back." Yoona pleaded as she followed him.

"You can if you want." Jiyong went to the rooftop. "I am not welcome there anyway." Jiyong shrugged.

"You're welcomed by me!"

"But not by the others. Why did you treat me so well despite what I have done to you?"

"I believe actual your personality isn't as unlikeable as it appears. It may be because of your environment that you grew up in or to hide your weakness." 

"I guess you're right." Jiyong nodded his head as he lead over to the railings, feeling the cool breaze.

"Hm... Hey can I ask you a question?" Yoona asked, joining him. 

"Shoot." 

"Why do you hate nerds?" 

"Can I trust you?" 

"Yes." 

"Once, I really love this girl... She's my everything." 

"Jaehi-ah!" 

"Neh, Jiyong-ssi?" 

"But she lied to me. She used me." 

"I love you, I really do. Please, tell me it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter