Changes.

Changes in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2- Changes.

"Jessica!"

"Sica-ah!" 

"Jessie!" 

"Noona!"

"WAKE UP!" The 19 kids, no, teens shouted in unison. As expected, Jessica is still in her dreamland. 

"Jess, someone broke into our mansion! Our clothes are all lost!" Key, a smarty, uses her precious clothes to wake her up.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Jessica, jumped out of her bed, and went to wardrobe to check if her clothes are still there. As expected, they are still there.

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU GUYS FOOL ME!" Jessica shouted in anger as the other laugh. Some, like the Juns' Brother, are rolling on the floor laughing while the others, including Seohyun, is holding on to their laughters. Chansung, her fake 'boyfriend', then started to push her into the bathroom. 

"You only have 15 mins to wash up and get dressed. Bali!" Taemin shouted. 

"MWUH?"

~~~~~

"Whats' up guys!" Chaerin together with Sandara, Park Bom, and Minzy walked up towards their 'so-called-private' table, which Big Bang is currently sitting at. 

"Yah~ Chaerin-ah, no need to be so loud, you know?" Big Seunghyun spoke up.

"Aish! Hot news! 20 students will be transfered in our school, ya' know?" Sandara spoke up, and look at Big Bang. 

"Are they hot and y girls?" Seungri wiggled his eyebrows. "I can't wait to taste them..."

"Eww... ert!" Bom shrieked in disgust.

"Yah, what I mean is their lips."

"So Jiyong oppa, whatta planing?" Minzy, the youngest, asked.

"1. We are in school, call me G-Dragon. 2. Let's deal with F(x) first. 3. Deal with them." Jiyong said in satisfaction, while the other grinned evily. 

"BIG BANG! 2NE1! ARE 2BANG!"

"Let's go to our classroom now." The usually quiet Youngbae spoke up. 

Just as the 9 'gangsters' are walking to their classroom, Daesung stopped them.

"Guys! Stop! Look at that!" Daesung said as he pointed to the entrance, where a huge and long limousine was being stopped at. Just when all of them turned and looked, all of them alighted. 

"Wow, the guys are pretty hot. But the girls are a little..." Chaerin commented upon seeing them. 

"Nerdy." Minzy commented. 

"Let's have some fun," Jiyong smirked. "Nerds=fun. Remember?" 

"Of course, duh. But look at them, there are 4 muscular boys' arm hooked on 4 of the girls' arm." Seunghyun told Jiyong.

"Why not attack the other 5?" Youngbae spoke up. 

"Look at them. All of them are close with each other. Look, they are all laughing and chatting with each other!" Sandara said as she pointed at them. 

"Hey, are you guys stupid? 5 small little girls, and 4 strong girls. Who will win? It's oblivious that it is us!" Bom spoke up as the others look at her in confusion. 

"Look. Boys are not allowed to be in the girls' washroom, right? We will attack them when they in the washroom! Easy!" Bom said with a sly smirk on her face while the others nodded in agreement. 

"We will do this, tomorrow." Jiyong announced.

"Why?" 

"Let them enjoy today as we fix F(x). I am sure we are going to have the last laugh." 

~~~~~

"Pretend to laugh, now." Key said, while the others look at them in confusion.

"Girls, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter