Unexpected meet

Fanfic Reader Falls in Love (no ending)

  'Only an hour and and a half and I'll be in Beijing you thought while getting comfy in your chair. People were still coming in, you were not in 1st class this time, but you didn't mind. Suddenly a guy sat next to you. You couldn't see his face being covered by his hoodie and wearing a mask like Yoseob was. 'what is he another kpop idol?' you giggled to yourself on thought of it being true, but you know it couldn't. You keep up with a lot of bands specially Exo, B2st, Suju, SHINee and B.A.P. None of them had a schedual to go to Bejin

everything in green is Chinese 

 "Do you mind closing the window lid?" The guy next to you said. You did as he said, somehow his voice sounded familier. "Do I know you?" You asked. He looked at you seeing if he did know you, you looked back at him feeling like you saw him before. Your eyes started growing big and your mouth opened wide, right when you were about to scream out his name he covered your mouth with his hand. When he saw that you calmed down which took some time he took his hand off.

  "Luhan?" He nodded. "I am such a big fan of yours." you tried to say as low as you could trying not to fangirl over him. Two idols in one day? Score! "What are you doing here alone? Where are all the other members?" "I'm on my way to Beijing for a few hours for family things. Please don't tell anyone" he looked like a lost puppy, you figure he didn't want anyone to know because he had a schedule the next day, you remembered seeing it on their site. 

 "I won't, can we take picture together?" "Sure, but don't post it anywhere" With  a big smile you took a picture. "Your Chinese is pretty good , but you don't look Chinese" Luhan said. I'm actually from all over the place, I'm a pretty mixed baby, but I am part Chinese. A really small part that gave me asian eyes" He looked at you interested. "I always thought mix babys were cool" You smiled at what he said 'I want to have mixed babys with you!. Ahah just kidding I'm not that easy'. 

 "I'm just fully Chinese" Luahan said. You already knew though. " Can I see your face? Without the mask?" You said without thinking. He looked at you thinking if he should or or not. His eyes smiled and he took off his mask. You dazed off. 'He is so handsome' "You are really good looking, with or without your mask'. He smiled getting red. "Thank you" Luhan said. 

 "Oh I forgot, What's your name?" Luhan asked right when you were about to put on your headphones. You were a but shocked but happy that an Idol wanted to know your name. "Marie......Marie Carlucci" You don't usually tell people your last name but you saw that in a lot of asian shows they would say their full name so you did the same.

 "Oh are you Italian?" You were happy he figured it out himself. You smiled and nodded. "Wow you really are mixed. Can you speak a lot of languages?" You just kept getting happier and happier seeing him interested. "Yes. I speak, Italian, English, Spanish, Chinese, and I know American Sign Language" his eyes opened up wide. "That's so cool! You must be really smart" 'Oh my god he just complimented me! Epppp!' " Your boyfriend must be a lucky guy having a girl so smart and pretty" You were taken back, 'Did he just call me pretty?!' 

 Luhan isn't the type to usually talk like this, but since she was a foreigner he somehow felt like he could say a lot of things. " I don't have a boyfriend, but that's really sweet of you' For some reason you thought about Jin for a second, but quickly forgot when Luhan responded "Well from what I see some guys are missing out" You stopped for a seconds making sure this wasn't a dream, and it wasn't. 

 "Luhan......" He looked at you and you looked back "Can I have your number?" You felt like you were going crazy asking for such a thing. Specially to an idol, what were you thinking. He didn't say anything for sometime. Then he smiled and said "We'll see how I feel when we get there" 'oh my god he sounds like such a player right now. A cute one though'. "Okay. Half an hour to go" A lady came asking if we wanted peanuts. Luhan was about to turn around but you quickly grabbed his face and put his mask back in place. Both of your hearts started beating. Both of you guys ignored it and looked back at the lady. "Yes, Thank you" Luhan said to the lady while she gave him two small bags of peanuts.

 The rest of the ride you guys had small talks. You told him how you meet Yoseob, he thought it was cool since he didn't meet him. He told you a bit about his family saying that his grandmother was ill and that's why he was going back. You told him how you didn't have any grand prance and that it must feel nice to have some. 

 The plane stopped. It was time for to get off. You gather your stuff. You wanted to go, but Luhan said he wanted to wait untill everyone left. When no one was around he took off his hoodie, having a white shirt under. He then took out a half leathering looking jacket and put it on. Lastly he took out a purple hat  and placed it on his head still wearing his pink skull mask. 'I think people will recognize you like that" You told him. "They were going to either way, this way at least I look kind of well put together" You kind of saw what he meant " Oh by the way. 8-6-5..." You grab your phone as fast as you can realizing he's giving you his phone number. 

 He takes your phone from you and types his phone number and gives it back. You smile out of happiness, you couldn't believe it. "I don't want to be rude to my fan but..... text me your number I can't be seen with you outside of this plane and we really need to go now" You felt a bit hurt but quickly understood. There would be a lot of scandals if people saw you together. "It's fine. You go ahead first, I'll wait a little" He smiled waving at you "hope to see you again Marie" 'he remembers my name!' "you too Lulu" He smiled hearing you call him Lulu.

 Wow these airplane rides just keep getting better and better. I suddenly want to take another ride. But you were to tier to even think twice on that. 

 You called a taxi and were on your way to your new apartment you rented."Thank you" you said to the taxi driver while paying him. You didn't feel like unpacking and went straight to your bed. 'This is going to be an interesting experience you thought before falling asleep like a rock.

 

 

writers note:

Luhan! What did you think? You liked it? I hope so. Please subscribe and leave comments :)