Don't like Bejing anymore

Fanfic Reader Falls in Love (no ending)

   'Where am I?' You looked around and remembered that you were in Bejing now, no more Florida. You looked at your phone, your wall paper was a picture of you and Yoseob.'Omo, it wasn't a dream' You looked through your other pictures and saw you and Luhan and a picture of Jin. 'Are they all going to fall in love with me? Is this going to be like a fanfic? Gosh Marie is that all you can think about? Your here to study so focuse'.

  'uh?' You looked through your contacts and saw Luhan'f number and Jin. 'Oh right. Should I texted them? Should I text only one? Luhan must be busy. Wait a second I have school today' You looked at the time and saw you could have made it in time if you did everything quickly. 

  School was normal though, nothing really happend. Everyone in colledge was focuse. You were there to study Asian History

  Days passed and you didn't text anyone, worrying that they would be busy. A week passed and you got a measage, it was Jin. 

From:Jin

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't text you I'v been busy training"

To:Marie

-September

'I wonder who he really is. If he can sing, dance. I met him and spend a lot of hours with him but I wonder who he trully is.'

To: Jin

"It's fine :) I'v been busy with school anyways"

From:Marie

'I really have been busy'

From:Jin

" So how's everything? Is Bejing nice?"

To:Marie

'I think he is trying really hard to make conversation'

From:Marie

'It's pretty nice. Chinese people are really focuse on their studies to much for me. I want to go study in Korea. I think after this semester I'm moving. I'm working on getting Korean classes'

To:Jin

From:Jin

"School is pretty hard here too, but it would be nice if you come and study here. We could see each other and I could get to know you better"

To:Marie

'It would be awsome having kpop all around me. Epp! And is he implying something?'

From:Marie

"I would like that. I need to focuse on my school work right now. I'll talk to you some other time, bye Jin. :)"

To:Jin

From:Jin

"It was nice talking to you. Bye Marie, Fighting! :)"

To:Marie

A couple of hours later it was almost midnight. 'Mhmm, I'll just text him for fun. Let's see what he says'

To : Luhan:

"Hi Lulu :)"

From: Marie

We are not really friends I don't know if I should have said that.

From :Luhan

Are you another fan girl that got my private number? Please deleted and don't give it to anyone.

To:Marie

Oh right I didn't tell him it was me. He doesn't have my number

To:Luhan

I'm sorry Luhan I forgot you don't have my number.It's Marie. Do you remember me from the plain?

From:Marie 

I hope he remebers 

From: Luhan

Oh the mixed baby. I remember you. Im kind of tier right now. We just ended out schedual. Let's talk some other day.

To:Marie

He actually replyed and remembered me. What more could I ask for?

From: Marie

Good night Luhan. Don't over work yourself. Lot's of love from your fan :)

To:Luhan

Luhan POV

'What a unique girl she is' 

"Hey who are you texing?" Asked Lay

"Just a fan I met"

"Careful. Some of our fans are crazy"

"I will don't worry good night"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was December already and time for you to transfer to Korea. 

"Finaly!" You said outloud looking at your packed things. For the passed 3 months you've been texting Luhan and Jin from time to time, but it's been hard getting to know them since you never see each other. They were always busy and you were busy too so it was even harder.

To Jin:

Hey now that I realize. Have you been useing a translater on your phone or something? Because we've been texting in English.

From:Marie

From Jin:

Yeah I have. How's your Korean been? Did you learn a lot?

To:Marie

'I'v been studying non stop and it was easy learing it since you watch so many korean shows and ect.'

From:Marie

Yeah I'm pretty good at it. I can hold a conversation. By the way I'm about to go on the plain, you're picking me up right?

To: Jin

From:Jin

Wow that's pretty cool, hope to hear you speak it. And yeah just text me when you're almost here.

To:Marie 

'Awww we sound like old friends. I think I'm going to have more fun in Korea. While in Bejing the only fun thing was going to an Exo concert, but Luhan didn't even see me. But it was still Exo and it was pretty good.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Marie

I'm here

To: Jin

You were wearing the hoodie he bought for me 3 months ago. It was the first time wearing it.You didn't tell him You would be. 

You were about to get your bags suddently I felt a pair of hands sliding from behind and pulling me into a hug. You had my laptop bag next to my feet. You frozed

"I missed you Marie" 

You turned around and saw Jin wearing the same hoodie. You faced him and gave him a hug "Your English improved" You told him while hugging. People were looking at you guys, you heard them saying 'aww their such a cute couple, I want a relationship like that...ect'. You let go and picked up you bag. 'Your Korean sounds nice, I haven't had too much time to study English, but I'll get better' He said following you as you were going to get your other bag. 

 "It's fine. You know what I just realized we have never been outside of an aeroport together" You told him as you got your medium size traveling bag. You didn't have many things exept your cloths and shoes. 

  "Well here's the first time" He said grabbing your traveling bag from your hands and leading you to the exit. 

 

Writters Note:

I was going to keep the story in Bejing, but I think it will be a lot more fun in Korea. Meeting a lot of people and falling in love. You will get to see more of Luhan and Yoseob. And you will see why I picked Jin to be in the fanfic really soon.