Heading to China

Fanfic Reader Falls in Love (no ending)

  "Cloths, check. Books, check. Laptop, check. Kpop albums and CDs,check"  you looked around the room to make sure you didn's miss anything. "I guess I'm ready to go" you said outloud to yourself still not fully beliving you were going to go study in China, Peking Univesity in Beijing. Sighting you wished to study in Korea but since korean classes were not avalible in Florida(where you live) you settled for China content that you're going to be closer to Korea then before. 

  "Marie are you ready? Destiney is here already" You heard your mom saying to you from the living room, Destiney was your bestfriend the only person that knew the real you. You smiled grabing you luggage and putting your laptop bookbag on,you waved to your room and head out.

  "Ugh. What took you so long?" Destiney said with an annoyed face, but you knew she wasn't serious. " You had to say goodbye to your kpop posters?" Destiney mocked you making a kissy face at you. "Ahah you're funny, they're coming with me" you stick your tounge out moving towards the door and out. 

  "Now explain to me again why I can't go to the aeroport with you" your mom said while looking at you putting your luggage in the trunk. "i told you I won't be able to leave if your there" you gave your mom a hug and told her that you love her. you both looked at each other with watery eye and fought back the tears.You lived with your mom your whole live and she always did everything she could for you.

  Destiney got inside the car and you followed her. "Wait!" Your brother said half sleepy with his pj's on. "Oh I saw you sleeping and didn't want to disturb you" you told him."Good luck, okay. Don't do anything you might regret. We all love you, me, your mom, dad, and your brother and sister in Italy. You're the first to go straight to colledge after high school in the family. I admire you, good luck" Your oldest brothe Giovani said and gave you a hug through the open window.

  The taxi started moving after Giovani let go. You sticked your head out and waived at them still fighting the tears. Destiney patted your back when you sat back down and busted out in tears." Look at the bright side dosn't Exo do a lot of things in China?" You quickly looked at her with a watery smile whipping your tears. "Ah, you actually looked them up." Destiney got anoyed sometimes when you talked to her about kpop. "Mhmm I didn't really think about that but now that you mention it does cheer me up a little." 

 You took a deep breath in before saying goodbye to Destiney and checked in. "You're going to be fine Marie" Destiney told you notecing how nervous you were."Don't look around to much when you make your stop at the Korean aeroport" Since China was so far from were I was I had to make 2 stops and one of them was Korea. "Or even California. I don't want you to miss any of the flights. Be one of the firsts on the plane if you can". You hugged Destiney again smilleing, wanting to cry but holding back."I love you, your like a sister to me." you said letting go. 

  You waved to her as you were checking out and keeped waveing untile you couden't see her any longer. You got in the waiting room waiting for them to announce your flight, you were going to go Florida to Clalifornia, California to Korea, and lastly Korea to China. Your flight was anouncced and you ran to it being one of the first on the plane like Destiney told you to. You sleeped almost all the way. 

 Your got off and waited in another waiting room. Your next flight was in 2 hours so you walked around. You coudn't find any kpop things , but yet again you were half asleep and might have missed things. Your flight got called and you went to check in. You had a blank it over you, your phone and documents in your hands, and your laptop bag on you. Sudently you bumpt into someone "ouch!" you closed one of your eyes, bliked slowly trying to wake your eyes fully looking trying to figure out how you fell. "mian haeyo. dangsin-eun gwaenchanh-a?" a really handsom guy said with his hand out trying to help you get up. You didn't speak Korean but you understude he was saying sorry and asking if you were okay.After all thouse dramas and reality tv shows you must have known what that ment. You took his hand and got up "gwaenchanh-a" you said you were fine.

 You looked at him. He reminded you of a mix of TVXQ's Yunho and BAP's Youngjae, but he was no kpop star"gwiha hangug-eo ?" he asked. "mian haeyo" you gave him a small bow "no korean" you waved your hands infront of you trying to tell him you didn't speak korean. He smiled and kneeled down. You was surpriced but soon relized he was getting your blank it that fell on the floor. He gave it to you "gamsahabnida" you told him with a sweet smile. He smilled back and waved bye to you as you did the same walking away."Wow my heart just jumped for a second there" you said said to yourself while walking toward the check in.

 

 

Writers Note

hi everyone! This is my first ever fanfic, hopefuly it goes well. In this chapter there were not any idols named but someone did appear that based on the character list you could figure out who it is. Like I said I never wrote a fanfic so hopefully the next chapters will be better. Please subscribe and keep on reading :)