Jin

Fanfic Reader Falls in Love (no ending)

 

EVERYTHING THEY SAY NOW IS IN KOREAN

 Outside of the aeroport a car was waiting for us. The trunk opend when Jin got infront of it, looked like someone was inside in the driver seat, but I coudn't see it with the dark windows. He put my bags in the trunk and opend the back door for me to get in. I got in and saw a guy with sunglasses on. Jin got in the back seat with me. 

"Can't stay away from her can you?" The guy driving said while heading out of the aeroport area. 

You gigled while Jin said "Ya! just drive. By the way Marie" He turned to you "This is one of my group member Kim Namjoon, also known as rap monster" 

"Rap Monster? Wow intresting. When are you guys going to finaly debut?" You asked 

"We are probebly debuting next year, we still need time to get ready." You looked at him a bit disappointed wanting them to debut already.

"We realised 2 videos on our youtube channel. I'm in neither of them only Namjoon but I'll be in the next one" You smilled at him

"Which I forgot to tell you .I got a surprice for you right now. I wanted to give it to you for christmas but since you seem to want a sneak peak to our band I'll give it to you today" He looked at Namjoon and Namjoon nodded. 

"What is it?" You asked wanting to know

"You'll find out soon enough" Jin said 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car finaly stoped infront of a big studio building. Your eyes opended up and so did your mouth a bit

"The whole thing is not ours so don't get to excited. Only a little part is ours." He lead the way to their small recording room.

"I know it's not that big, but I thought you would like seeing it" You've never been in a studio before and even if it was small you thought it was supper cool.

"This is pretty cool! Are you going to sing for me?" He smilled at you grabing a pair of headphones and setting up the microphone as Namjoon did the same sitting next to him infront of the microphone.

He looked at you "please don't get to excited I don't want to let you down. It's not a full song, a little over a minute. I hope you will still like it." 

This is what they sang 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnZsn-So-AU

Namjoon rapped in the beging and you thought he was pretty good. But when Jin started singing you  felt like you were in heavin. He didn't have an amazing voice, it wasn't anything special but i felt really calming and nice to the ear. You looked at him while he sang, he looked really handsom. You wishing he would never stop singing.

Sadly it only lasted about 20 seconds. He looked at you searching for a reaction. "Th- - a -a a t was amazing" You took a deep breath in and let it out seeing Jin smilling you smilled too. 

"Ya, come on lovers it's time to take you home Marie" Namjoon said opening the exit door. "I'm really glad you liked it." He said walking out with you next to him. "You have a really angelic voice Jin" He blushed hearing you say that. "Aigo. Why are you making me feel this way" He said messing with my hair.

We got inside the car and I told Namjoon my adress to take me home. 

When we arived Jin took my bag out of the trunk and gave it too me. "Are you sure you can find your room numer? You don't need help?" Jin asked a bit worried you would get lost. 

"Don't worry I'll be fine. Thank you for everything" You gave Jin a hug. You lived in America most of your life so your use to giving your guy friends hugs goodbye. You let go and looked up at him smilling. You didn't expect what he did next. He grabbed your head gently and kissed your forehead.

"Bye Marie. I'll see you some other time" He got in the front seat. You didn't move, you couden't. He rolled down his window "Marie" He called you making you snap out of it "Bye" He said waving at you as the car started moving, you waved back.

'Wow. Only my passed boyfriend ever kissed my head.' *Ring Ring*

From :Luhan

Are you cheating on me?

To: Marie

Your eyes looked like they were about to pop out. 'WHAT!!!!!??????'