Chapter 9

Someday: Hunhan's Story

Sehun POV

The whole lunch period I watched awkwardly as Luhan and Jessica laughed at eachothers jokes. I did know one thing though, Kris and Jessica would stare at each other every once in a while before Jessica would quickly jerk her head back to talk to Luhan.

So, that has to mean that she doesn’t like Luhan,

But then why are they so touchy feely?

Maybe it is because they are close friends….

The ? How can they be? They just began talking to each other. I am getting really annoyed.

“Luhan oppa?”

“Ne?”

“Why are you always in the library?” I looked up at this question. He is never in the library. I should know, I am there almost 24/7.

“Well, to study of course. Why?” That pretty little Chinese boy smiled.

“Well, you always sit at the same table, right across from me and Sehun. You get there before us and leave after we do. What could you possibly be doing all that time?”

Luhan POV

My eyes widened at her questions. What the hell is she trying to do??

“I am going over all of my work. I l-like to be precise.” Damn it, there goes the hesitation.

“Everytime I look at you, you are staring at our table. There is no possible reason that you are staring at me, so, does that mean you are giving Mr. Sehun the eye?” she winked.

I almost choked on nothing. I had quickly eyed Sehun who was staring quite hard. Ugh, I am so going to kill her for this.

“I don’t think I'm really looking at you, I don’t really notice your there. I kind of blank out when I am thinking attenetivly. Sorry if I freaked youout doing that.” I fake smiled before grabbing my water and accidently dropping it on her skirt.

“LUHAN!” she shouted.

“Omo. I'm so sorry. Come on, lets get you some napkins. Palli, palli.” I grabbed her arm and lead us out of the cafeteria to the nearest bathroom. Since she couldn’t go in the boys bathroom, I grabbed a whole bunch of paper towles and brought them out to her, watching her wipe down.

“What the hell was that?” I stated.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” She grinned before continuing to wipe down her leg.

“Why did you say that? Are you trying to put me out there. I don’t want him to know that I like him?”

“I'm sorry. But think of it this way. The next time we are all in the library, he will be looking for you. I garauntee it. Besides, didn’t you see his face? He becomes interested easily. That is just the way he is. Don’t worry about it.”

“But Jessica-“

“Trust me, Luhan. I am only trying to help.” She pouted. And of course I couldn’t resist.

“Ughhh. Fine, but the next time you do that, I'm telling Kris you want him in your mouth.” I joked before walking away.

I turned back and she looked at me speechless. Just standing there with wide open.

Don’t Mess with Xiao Luhan.

 

Sehun POV

I waited for Jessica once the warning bell after lunch rang. She had a huge smile on her face.

“Whats up with you?” I asked curiously.

“Nothing, why?” she took her bag out of my hands and we began walking.

“No reason I guess.”

The both of us walked in silence, but for some reason, I need to ask her the question we all, (meaning me and Kris) want to know.

“Are you and Luhan together?”

She stopped dead in her tracks and looked up at me before she began laughing.

“Of course not.”

“Then do you like him?”

“Sehun, no. Why are you asking me?”

“I'm ing confused. When the hell did you guys become so close? Even Kris sunbae looked confused as well.”

“We talked together yesterday and bumped into each other this morning. He is a really sweet, great, and smart person. He even offered to help me with History.”

“I offered to help you with history.” I said blantly.

“Yeah, but Luhan has already been through this class, I'm pretty sure he would be able to help me out more. Especially since he is a tutor.” She sighed. “He is just an all around great person who isn’t being noticed the way he should be.” She began mumbling.

“You should get to know him too, Sehun. And besides, didn’t you say you wanted to say sorry or some like that. Do something with him. Play soccer or draw a picture together. You can learn a lot from him.” She smiled before walking into her classroom.

Ugh, I am so discombobulated. But I do want to apologize for making him feel any type of way. I guess soccer wouldn’t be a bad idea. If he is in the library like this midget girl said he is, then I will ask him later on tonight.

But for right now, may as well get to class.

Kris POV

Is Luhan really turning straight. Who the hell is this chick to turn my best friend / roommate into a hetteroual.

"Yah, Luhan."

"What?"

The last class had just ended and we were on our way back to our shared room.

"What is Jessica to you?"

"You mean as in-"

"You know what the hell I mean. Are you guys like together or something?"

"Hyung, you know my preference. She is just a friend." he laughed, he is little cute, foreign... ghei laugh.

"Well, dont scare me like this. I thought you were turning straight. I couldnt live with you being straight. Just thinking about it makes me squirm."

"Shut up!" he punched me and we both laughed.

"So..... is she available."

"Hey Hey Hey. She is off limits. I dont want you using her for your own ual desires and throwing her to the curb. She is a good girl."

"I was just asking, geesh.............. But seriously though."

"Wu Yifan. NO!"

"Ugh, fine. face." I shouted before using my long legs as an advantage to walk ahead of him. Why cant I have her but he can. There is something he isnt telling me.