Chapter 6

Someday: Hunhan's Story

First, I would like to schout out my first few subscribers! I really hope this story becomes as popular as I hope you will. Even if it dpesnt, thanks to these wonderful guppies for making me happy!!! :

@Wuzzup

@Bloody_Sakura

@PaoShin31093

@SHINeeChocolate

@VIEIRA

@f4nf1c_4_IYf3

@I_Dun_Know

@Hazeeqah

@VandaQ

@--EatYourKimchi

@-someone

@December96

@Tubedesu

@pandagirl753

@Nomichui


 

 

Sehun POV

 

I wonder if I really am as rude as i think I am when I talk to Luhan hyung. I have only talked to him three teams: When we were with Mrs. Ahn, in the library, and on the way to our dorms this morning. And 2 out of 3 of those times, I offended him. I'm not a mean person, so why does it seem like I am. How do you apologize to a gay person…. There I go again. He said it himself, he is just a normal… guy. If that’s the case, how do you apologize to normal guy, that just so happens to be gay.

We already had STAT today and I wasn’t able to apologize for my harsh words. He was out of the door as soon as the bell rang. That was one missed chance. So, I just headed to my next class, Science. English. Thankfully, I had that class with Jessica because it was terribly boring. So boring that I want to eat my left foot just so that I could feel something while I am in there.

My blonde headed best friend was already sitting at our table when I arrived. Staring at our 3rd year senior, Kris. I just sat next to her and gently slapped her in the back of the head.

“Yah, what did I tell you about Kris? He’s a male . Don’t ever look at him.”

“leave me alone. Its not my fault he is so handsome.” She pouted and then continued looking at the tall boy laughing with his friends.

“Noona?” I decided to ask Jessica how I could apologize to Luhan sunbae.

“How do you normally apologize to someone?”

“Usually, I just walk up to them and say sorry. Why?”

“No reason. But how would apologize to a person who is gay…. Metaphorically?” I muttered.

Her eyebrows narrowed and I could see the confusion in her eyes, however I think she may have realized who I was talking about.

“What did you say to Luhan sunbae?” she slapped her arms on the table causing a loud booming echoed throughout the room. Everyone looked in our direction, including Kris. She obviously saw this and awkwardly smiled at him and in return, he winked at her. Her blush was cute, too bad I would never think of her inn that way.

“Stop looking at him before I poke your eyes out.” Threatening her usually makes her come to her senses, however, she just never listened to me when I told her about how Kris really operates.

“Anyway, back to Luhan. What did you say?”

“I didn’t say anything mean, I just, unconsciously keep referring to him being gay. I don’t mean to do it. It just kind of, comes out that way.”

“You do know you have a very serious outer demeanor. I know you don’t mean to and you are actually a nice person, but we normal human beings see you as an unfriendly, unsocial person before you greet them. So,  I bet when you said, well whatever it is you said, he thought you have something against him being gay. Do you?” she looked me in my eyes.

“Of course I don’t.”

“Then, just walk up to him and simply say. I'm sorry about whatever and you want to start over.”

I guess I could. Its not like we were friends anyway. There has always been one thing that I have wanted to know about the boy. I have been going to school with him for 2 years. And I know just by the rumors and people talking around the school, that he is one of the most amazing people “EVER”. He is so “nice, genuine, sweet, smart, caring, pleasant, fun, loving, all around great guy”. There is absolutely no reason for me to not befriend him. No matter if he likes guys.

“You’re right. Ill do it later.”

 

Jessica POV

 

“What did you say t Luhan sunbae?” I slapped my hands down on the table. When the room became silent, I looked around in embarrassment. Even more when I saw that Kris was looking at me. I tried to hide my stupidity with a smile, but I know it came out stupid. I just know it. However, the tall, blonde headed boy who I have been crushing on for months had winked at me. Dream come true-

“Stop looking at him before I poke your eyes out!” Sehun whispered loudly, making me pout. You cant tell me who to like, idiot.

“Anyway, back to Luhan. What did you say?”

Seeing that I already know that Luhan seems to have a small crush on my best friend, I wanted to see what idiotic thing he said to the Chinese boy.

I will never tell Sehun that Luhan likes him. Ever. That would make it hard for Luhan to progress any further with him. This may sound terribly insane and sick, but I have my own personal ship. I have always thought my best friend would look great next to Luhan. Its disgusting, I know. Why would I want my best friend to be gay. But that isn’t the reason.. They have a lot in common. They are both smart and amazingly attractive along with amazing personalities. I think they could hit it off. ‘Hunhan’. But, still, I couldn’t let my best friend know. That day in the library made me understand his crush more. --don’t judge me, I am enrolling into college as a psychologist. These types of situations come easily to me.— Luhan doesn’t only like Sehun because of his looks and charm. But there is a genuine connection that he has with him. It looked like he was scared to look at him. Like if he got caught looking, he would die. I thought it was cute, honestly. But it was sad. How could the infamous Luhan be nervous around Oh Sehun. There is definitely something I am missing.

But lets get back to this present situation, you never tell a gay boy that he is gay. Especially Luhan. How mean. I think don’t think Sehun knows exactly who he is. Maybe I should let him know.

“You do know you have a very serious outer demeanor. I know you don’t mean to and you are actually a nice person, but we normal human beings see you as an unfriendly, unsocial person before you greet them. So,  I bet when you said, well whatever it is you said, he thought you have something against him being gay. Do you?” I looked ini his eyes to make sure that he understood what I was telling him.

“Of course I don’t.”

“Then, just walk up to him and simply say. I'm sorry about whatever and you want to start over.”

“You’re right. Ill do it later.”

You better do it later… .

Now, back to Kris. Omo! He is looking at me! ACT COOL!

 

Luhan POV

 

I kind of avoided everyone today, and by all means, it wasn’t because of Luhan. I am depressed about this job thing my mother wants me to do. I just found out that I am not allowed to work off campus. It is stressing me out because I don’t know what her reaction would be if she finds this out. I don’t want to go back to school in China. My dream school is right here in Seoul and that’s where I plan on staying. But, I don’t want to disappoint her.

So, here I am, sitting on a bench in front of the school gymnasium, thinking of a master plan, but it isn’t working out so well.

“Luhan Sunbae.” I heard someone call out my name. I looked up and it was a very pretty blonde girl. Jessica.

“Oh, Jessica-ssi. What are you doing here? Shouldn’t 2nd years be in class right now?” I looked at my phone at the time.

“I was on my way there, but I saw you sitting here. You look depressed Sunbae.” She sat down next to me.

“I absolutely positively don’t condone skipping mlass, but I am in a funk and I guess company wouldn’t hurt.” I assured her.

“Also, don’t call me sunbae. I don’t like feeling like I am better than others. Just call me oppa.” I ruffled her hair.

“Well, oppa. Don’t ever touch my hair, unless you want your fingers bitten off by a cute blonde chick.” What the hell? Did she just threaten.

“I'm just kidding.” If it wasn’t for her adorable smile and cute giggle, I would have thought she was a psycho.

“So, what’s wrong?” she asked me. I guess I could tell her. Its not like it’s a deep family secret or confirmation of a rumor that could ruin someones life. I just need a job. However, she threw me off with her next question.

“Does it have to do with Sehun?”