Chapter 1

Someday: Hunhan's Story

2 years, 6 months, 4 days. That is how long I have been living in agony. How long I have been watching him. Fantasizing about him. Wanting him. Its shameful isn’t it. No, not the fact that I am gay. Everyone knows that, but because he is straight. Completely and totally heteroual. I have absolutely no chancing obtaining the remarkable boy. I would never have a chance with him anyway. He is straight, he is a year younger than I am, yet extremely smart, seeing how he is in Statistics with me, and he is completely shy. The total opposite of me. But, I think that’s why I want him even more.

His imperfections are another thing. He has the cutest lisp. I first noticed after he walked into the 3rd Year classroom the second week of school. He introduced himself as ‘Oh Thehun’, making the class giggle at his disability, but that was how I fell for him. His face was innocent, pure, and white as snow.

Last, but definitely not least, the way he his lips. I have seen how girls swoon over him when he talks in the hallways to his secluded group of friends. Whenever he smile, his small tongues appears out of its cave and lightly graze across his small, thin lips. I always look for this when I look at him, which is 45 percent of my daily life.

But, I guess I should introduce myself now. I'm Xiao Luhan. Exchange student on a full scholarship at one of the most prestigious schools in Daegu, South Korea. Its has been 2 years since I arrived here. So, I guess you can see, my life since then has been stalking Oh Sehun. I'm 19 years old and I am absolutely, positively gay. Not a flamboyant, girly, ‘OMG PINK! PINK PINK!’ gay, but simply gay. I am just like any other guy out there. I play sports, like to study, have a lot of friends and love pizza. The only difference is my ual orientation. People label me as the hunk of the school, even though the whole student body knows what my preference is. But I don’t mind. I love people. I love being around people. I hate being lonely I guess, My roommate and I are pretty much the same, except he loves girls more than his own life. Our room is usually filled with our friends. The only time it isn’t is when he has one of his weekly s home, which is when I usually go to the library. Which I don’t mind at all, because Sehun is usually there.

He is the most attractive when he is studying. I can basically read him by now. He always starts off with Math homework, because it is easiest for him. He zooms through those homework packets faster than a race horse. Then Science. I could tell he hated it. Whenever he was unaware of what he wrote, his left eyebrow would twitch and then he would erase what he wrote. And that would go on until he was finished. And then last was English. He was pretty decent I could tell. He would just read the books and write some things down. And then he would leave. And once he left, I would finally be able to start my own work because he wasn’t distracting me any more.

What can I do? I just have to live like this for one more year after this and I will be free. He will still be here and I will be at Yonsei University. I don’t know if I will be able to bear it, but I have no choice but too.

Today was just another day in paradise. I woke up in my ‘too comfortable to be for a boarding school’ bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower, brush my amazingly perfect teeth and wash my zit-free face before walking back into the room in my underwear. My roommate looked as if he were dead. But it is so normal to me now that I just throw my pillow in his face to wake him up.

“Hey . Get up” I groaned, still a bit sleepy before reaching into my side of the closet taking out my uniform. The groaning and behind me was also normal. It usually took me about 4 tries until the bum was awake.

“Yah, Kris. Wake up!” I shouted and his eyes shot open and he sat up with a pain struken look on his face.

“You . How many times do I have to tell you not to yell?” he rubbed his sleepy eyes and slid his large frame out of the bed. He was so freaking tall, I always wondered how he was able to fit those long limbs on the queen size bed.

I just smiled as he made his way to the bathroom.

“Everyday, of course.” I replied before picking up my book bag that I prepared last night and walking out of the door.

 I hate dealing with Kris in the morning. He isn’t a morning person at all. He is so grumpy and hard to deal with. It doesn’t really bother me thought because I like the long walk it takes to get from my room to the actual school building. Since the year started not that long ago, there was a nice breeze at this time in the morning. Its 7:30 my the time I get to my first class, which just so happens to be Stat. I guess I don’t mind it being my first class. I am more aware because the man of my dreams is here with me. If only he was actually ‘here’ with me.  Another reason why I am here so early is because I love studying, as I said before. I am one of the top students in this school, which is great for me because I want to become a pediatrician more than anything. I love children and hope to adopt a whole bunch when I am fully stable. But, along with me, Sehun is ‘the’ top ranked student in the whole school. God, how much more amazing can he get.

I sat in the classroom for about a half an hour before the teacher arrived.

“Good moring, Luhan. I never get tired of seeing your face every morning.” The very beautiful teacher, Mrs. Ahn greeted me.

“Ne, you too Mrs Ahn. I hope you had a great night.” I loved conversing with the woman. She was so sweet, friendly and beautiful. If I wasn’t gay, I would definitely have a go at it.

“Grading you guys’ quizzes always makes my night better.” She winked and I chuckled. Pretty smart and funny.

After a while, students began to fill the classroom, but I only scanned for one face. And when I saw it, my lips immediately turned up into a smile. He walked in and smiled at Mrs. Ahn before walking to his seat, which was only two seats ahead and to the left of me. I had almost perfect view of his  face if it wasn’t for the large bulky boy who sat behind him. I tried as I hard as I could to pay attention to what Mrs. Ahn was teaching, but every once in a while, I would have to glance over at him. I wish just once, he would notice me!


 

My first EVER fic. Im gonna try realy hard to make it good! i have been thinking about it for a while and finally decided to write it! Hope you enjoy!