Chapter 7

Someday: Hunhan's Story

What the hell-? Where the hell-? How the hell-?

How the hell am I supposed to respond to this obviously very attentive, aware girl? Should I answer her, or should I just pretend I am deaf?..... lets go with the latter. I sat there and looked straight ahead until she grabbed my chin and turned my face in her direction. I tried hard not to look into those large eyes, but it was inevitable.

“You don’t have to tell me now, but I will definitely find out anyway.” She smiled. What a mischievous smile this demon has. She is alert, ill tell you that. Besides, I have never heard anything bad about Jessica, besides her being a sweetheart and a fellow’s girl.

“How did you know?” the voice came out in a whisper and I mentally regretted it. No one except my roommate knows who my secret crush is, and now said crush’s best friend is conscious of it.

“I know everything Luhan sunbae. I am very aware of what goes on around me. For example, the way you stare at him in the library when you think no one is looking. Or when you glance at him when he walks down the hallway. You knight not see me, but I see you. Just because I'm short doesn’t mean I'm not there.” She giggled. Jessica is always with Sehun, no matter where I see the younger boy, she is with him 93% of the time.

“I think you should go for it sunbae.”

I gently slapped her hand that was still focused on my chin and looked down to the concrete ground. I am usually not resistant to talking to people, but this Jessica is very intimidating.

“Eottokke? Sehun is very straight and very unapproachable. At least, he is to me. I can tell when someone doesn’t like me, it comes with being gay. The way they look at me, or talk to me, or how they act when they are around me… its not hard to tell that they want nothing to do with me.” I pouted. I am usually not  affected, but since it is the boy who I have been fallingore and more in love with, it is making feel this way.

“Luhan, its not that Sehun doesn’t like you. Of course, he doesn’t see you as boy friend material because he is obsessed with girls, but he wants to be your friend. He is trying to find a way to apologize to you for whatever it is said as we speak.”

“He didn’t say anything to me. At least not anything hurtful or threatening. It was incidental. He doesn’t have to apologize for that. You can tell him when you see him” I stood up and picked up my bag before walking in the direction of the school.

“I have to get to class. You should be heading to yours as well. I don’t ever want you skipping, no matter what the reason is.” I playfully scolded the blonde female before walking off in the direction of the doors that lead to school and quickly walked to my class before I was late.

 

Jessica POV

Luhan sunbae is so sweet. I wish we were friends. That way I could talk to him more. Maybe I should befriend him. I have always wanted a gay best friend. Forget Sehun right now. Luhan is way sweeter and cooler than him. Don’t worry Luhan sunbae, I am going to help you get the man of your dreams. Finally, something I can look forward to this year.

 

One Day Later

I found Luhan walking while I was on my way to talk to my teacher. I wasn’t doing to well in History and my teacher wanted to talk with me.

“Oh, Luhan sunbae.” I yelled out to him and ran in his direction. He stopped abruptly after hearing his name and turned in the direction of the voice. He smiled once he saw that it was me.

“Jessica, what are you doing up this early?” he asked as we continued walking in the direction of the school.

“I am failing history, so I am going to go talk to my teacher.” I pouted.

“I can help you. I can help you pass with flying colors.”

My frown turned upside down at his suggestion. I couldn’t help but jump on his side and hug him. He was actually pretty lean under these clothes of his.

“Really, thank you so much sunbae.”

“Call me oppa. Didn’t I tell you that before” my head was ruffled by his large hands. I saw the building approach and decided to tell the Chinese boy my plan to help him.

“Luhan, I think I have a way to get you closer to Sehun.” The way his eyes widened was too cute. If he wasn’t gay, I would be all over him.

“Jessica, I am not going to force the boy to hang out with me. I can just continue to admire from afar.”

“So you are going to “admire him from afar” for another year? You cant do that, I wont allow you too.” I slapped his arm.

“You don’t have to do much oppa, I promise. I just have to hang out with you more, which I don’t mind at all. You are too cute and nice and adorable, I pinched his cheeks and I'm pretty sure I saw his pale cheeks turn into a blushed pink, making me smile.

“He wont like it at first. He will try to his way in every time we are together and try to hang out with us, since he is so ignorant. But, he will get used to it after a while and start to enjoy being around you. It wont make him see you in that kind of way, but at least you will get to become friends with him instead of stalking him.”

“Yah, I don’t stalk him.” He shouted in a whispered voice, making my giggle.

“I'm just joking, but you don’t mind doing that, right oppa?”

I saw him contemplating the decision, I really want this to work. Also, this wont only help Luhan, it will help me. Maybe, I will get to hang out with Kris one day. This thought made me squirm and smile.

“Fine, we can do it.”

“Assa! Well, my class is this way. Ill see you at lunch, oppa!” I waved before running to the teachers office. I am so excited!

 

Luhan POV

What the hell am I getting myself into. I can already see this going all the wrong way. Well, whatever. I guess it would be cool to do something different this year. Maybe it would be fun hanging out with Jessica, she is obviously very adventurous and fun, and I need some adventure as of right now!

Alright little Jessica, lets see how your little plan falls through!