Chapter 2

Someday: Hunhan's Story

I made his way to the lunch room. Which is great because he was starving. I hadn’t eaten anything this morning, which isn’t good for me. I'm already skinny. Even though I have muscle, nobody wants a thin boy. As I made my way into the cafeteria, I passed by a few freshmen girls. They had to be seeing how I could see the drool running down their chins as they hopped around when I passed them. They had to be freshman seeing how they didn’t know that I, 100 percent, love men. A grin appeared on my lips as I walked to the long line penetrating the doors of the food section. A bunch of ‘Hey luhan’s and ‘Hi Oppa’s were being thrown at me and I couldn’t help but smile back at the happy faces.

That was until a sight that I never wanted to see came into mmy view. A girl was planted in the arms of Sehun as they stood in front of the table the young boy usually sat at with his small group of friends. The look in his face was something I had seen plenty of times. He was happy. Genuinely happy. And I felt the muscles of my lips turn down. Slowly getting out of line, I made my way to my best friend Baro. He was sitting next to his girlfriend, who were both smiling and whispering sweet nothings into each others ears. It made me even more depressed. Along with Baro was Kris. I hope he was in a better mood than he was earlier.

“Lu lu.” His long arm reached out towards me and I sat next to him. Then he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into him, hugging me, before ruffling my hair.

“I think I know why you are all depressed.” I whispered before taking his arm from around me and looking in Sehun’s direction. Kris was the only person who knew about my crush on Sehun. Mostly because I don’t want anyone talking about him or people harassing me. I am also known as the boy who doesn’t fall for anyone, so I don’t want to mess up that name for myself. Kris is the only one that I confide in anything actually.

I nodded my head when Kris turned back to face me before patting my back.

“I think that maybe you should get over him. There are so many guys in this school who would love to date you. You just have to find the right one.” His low voice was saying nothing that made sense to me right now. I don’t want to hear the nonsense coming out of his Chinese mouth.

“I don’t want the right one. I want him.” I pouted before standing up.

“I'm gonna go to the room. I’ll see you hen class starts.” The small Chinese boy made his way out of the cafeteria, trying not to look at his crush before walking to his dorm. He had a free hour after the lunch hour, so he would have plenty of time to go to his room, get  his mind off of things and eat something before he had to leave again.

I didn’t look where I was walking, so inevitable, I walked into someone. When the boy looked up, he realized that it was no other than Yixing. Yixing was the other exchange student, however, he was nothing like Luhan. Well, other than the fact that he was gay as well. Lay was every persons vision of the perfect person. He was an average students, but he had so many talents that it made up for his small lack of intelligent. He could dance, wasn’t a bad singer, and was absolutely gorgeous. Another small fact, he has a thing for Luhan. I am pretty fond of the boy myself, but never enough to ruin my dating reputation or chosing him over Sehun. So, in other words, he will never have me.

“Hey, Luhan. I'm sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going.” He smiled. I used to think his smile was pretty amazing, but since he does it so much, I am used to the perfect semicircle and amazing white teeth.

“Me too.” I said before bowing and continuing my walk to the dorm. Once I got there, I just laid in my bed and took a nap. There isn’t really anything for me to do except sleeping and studying, and I can read books later. So, goodnight.

******************************************************************************************************

“Sohyun is cute, but she isn’t my type.” Sehun said to his friend Jessica They were making there way to the library.

“Then why were you all over her? You seemed to really like it.” The small blonde girl smiled as she opened the door to the cold room filled with books and studious kids doing their homework and cramming for tests they have the next day.

“She hugged me and I hugged her back. That’s it. Its not that I don’t like her, but I don’t see myself ever being with her.”

The two 2nd year students made their way to their normal table and put their bags down before plopping into their seats.

When Jessica sat down, she noticed something that she had been observing for the last year and the past few days. The infamous Luhan was sitting two tables down from them, that was normal, but he has also been eyeing the two younger kids. She never made it noticeable the she had caught the older staring them down, but she always noticed the way Luhan looked at her best friend.

She knew he was gay. The whole school did. But she also knew, just from her observations, that he had a thing for her best friend Sehun.

But she would never bring it up in front of Sehun. The boy was shy around anything and everything he didn’t know. Hell, he is still shy around my mother and we have been best friends since we were 8 years old. Imagine how he would react if the gay school hottie had him on hid radar.

“So, oppa. What should we start we?” she asked, already knowing the answer.

“Of course, math.” The young boy smiled before pulling out his math supplies and beginning his work. Jessica was in regular 2nd year math while he was in 3rd year STAT. Well, here goes another night of watching him be a smartass.