Chapter 4

Someday: Hunhan's Story

I was completely sincere when I said I understand why Sehun would feel uncomfortable around me. I was an out of the closet gay that he was forced to be around for school related problems. I didn’t need this much help. I only had a few questions. But, I guess I am happy that he agreed to do this for Mrs. Ahn. I know for sure that it wasn’t for me.

I made my way to the library around 6:30. Kris was in the room with one of the girls he had been eyeing this week, so either way, I was forced to leave the room. Once I got there, I sat at my usually seat and took out my notebook. I might as well try and do the homework for tonight. Even though it corresponds with the work I didn’t understand last night, I would still try. No use of keeping the boy I like who doesn’t want to be near me any other reason to have to greet me. Maybe I am being a little dramatic, but I feel a little emotional, leave me alone.

 

10 minutes later:

Yep. I do not know how to do this. I threw my pencil and dropped my head onto the table, not realizing the force of the drop when ,y forehead slammed onto the wood. Ow.

“You know, if you didn’t understand the first chapter, I'm pretty sure you definitely you get the next one.” A lispy voice echoed behind me. I lifted my head up and saw no other than Sehun standing behind me. He had a small smile on his face and there were two coffee cups in his hand.

He put the cups on the table before taking off his book bag and placing it on the hard surface as well and then took a seat next to me.

“About earlier. I'm sorry if I sounded rude. I didn’t mean to, it just came out that way. So, as a truce, I bought you a coffee.” The younger boy gave me an apologetic smile. I wasn’t expecting that at all. He really is amazing, just as I thought he was.

“Thanks. I was just about to go get one.” I told him before taking the cup fro him and taking a sip from him. May have misplayed that one because the minute hot liquid touched the tip of my tongue, I squirmed like an idiot and almost dropped the cup.

“Be careful, its hot.” I kind of figured.

“So, I'm guessing you didn’t get question 52 from last night?” he asked and I just nodded. I couldn’t really look at him. I have never been this close to the boy before and for some reason, I feel like a 13 year old girl who is holding hands with her first crush. I don’t like it.

So, I turned my notebook to the page from last night’s homework and waited for his instructions.

“Ok, well the first thing is-“ he was cut off by the vibration of my phone.

“Oh, mianhae.” I apologized before picking up the device.

 

“What?” I asked a little annoyed.”

 

“Luhan, where the hell are you?” My good friend Baekhyun yelled in the phone.

 

“I'm in the library. Why?” I groaned.

 

“Hurry up and get here. The game is on .” I looked at Sehun who could obviously here the converstation. It was easy to tell do to the way he smiled when Baekhyun called me a .

 

“What do you mean the game is on. Its so supposed to come on tomorrow.”

 

“No, its tonight. Now hurry up and get here. Bring some soda!” That was all I heard before the oter line was dead.

 

“Seriously!” I groaned again. It was supposed to be tomorrow!

“What happened?” he looked concerned.

“The International team is playing London right now. I thought it was tomorrow.” I almost shouted but remembered I was at the library.

“What? I thought it was tomorrow night.” He stood up. I looked at him as he stood in front of me.

“Yeah. I guess I have to go.” I stood up quickly packing my bag until I heard him ask a question.

“Do you mind if I go with you. Our tv broke and I'm pretty sure the community room is gonna be filled tonight because of this. And, if it ends early, we could come back and finish.”

My eyes widened. This boy is weird, why would he want to come with me. You know what, stop it Luhan. Yoe are over reading these signs that don’t exist. Just tell the boy he can go and stop acting stupid.

“Of course. We have to stop by the school convenient store first and pick up some stuff.” We walked out of the library and headed in the direction of the store. Thank goodness it was near my dorm because I'm pretty sure we already missed the first 5 minutes.

When we reached inside the store, I ran to the drink aisle and picked up 4 differnet sodas. I couldn’t really carry all of them, but I did what I could. I am pretty sure we are going to need snacks, so I put the bottles on the check out counter and picked a few chip bags. I'm am such a good friend. I'm making all of them pay me back. While the cashier was ringing up the supplies, I looked over to the gorgeous boy who accompanied me. He was doing something on his phone and smiling. He had a great smile. I don’t know why I am not freaking out as much as I am in my mind. Physically, I am not capable today. I am still tired from my lack of sleep last night, but I have to watch this game as well as learn these math problems. Today is just not my day.

The soda bag was heavy, and it must have been obvious that it was heavy because Sehun took the bag from my left hand.

“Ill take that for you.”

“Oh, thanks!” We quickly continued into my dorm and I lead the way to Baekhyun’s room. The door was unlocked and I walked in with Sehun on my tail. The room was basically packed. Thankfully there was enough room for the two of us who just arrived.

“Hey guys. Brought someone with me.” I shouted, putting the bags on one of the beds.

“Hey!” they shouted simultaneously and ran to the bags of food.

“Sehun. Welcome to my home. Sit anywhere and enjoy this fabulous game.” Baekhyun shouted from his spot on the floor and contuned watching the game.

Sehun sat down right beside him and I watched him interact with most of the people in the room. He is a really friendly person. I was shocked seeing that his group of friends wasn’t large at all. I should have known that the guy had a great sense of meeting now people. I just sat of the bed and took a whole bottle of Pepsi to myself. Everyone else is going to have to settle with sharing the already almost empty three bottles of fuzzy drinks!

-YESSSSSSSSS! Go SEOULLLLLLLLLLLLLL!-