Chapter 2

There's an angel in my heart

"Hey sleepy head, wake up!"

"Mr. Sleepy head, wake up!"

 

Changjo shivered as his thick blanket slowly leaving his body. He curled himself into a ball, trying to have the same warmth he felt earlier.

"This guy!" Niel groaned. He felt irritated and frustrated at the same time. Being a guy who doesn't know the word give up, Niel climbed to Changjo's bed and starts jumping up and down which causes for the bed to shake nonstop.

"Stop it! What are you doing?" Changjo complained but eyes still close.

"I'm waking you up" Niel proudly answered with a tone like stating the obvious while continuously jumping on Changjo's bed.

"I will only stop if you get off this bed" Without even staring at Niel, Changjo has the feeling of the other guy smiling.

Changjo is a stubborn type of guy and he hated to lose. If he opens his eyes, it would be automatically be a declaration of his defeat. He doesn't want Niel to be all this giddy from excitement because he made changjo obeyed his pathetic request. No one can ever be superior to him, not even his parents.

"Changjo is getting up soon" Niel chuckled, feeling the sweet taste of his expected victory. He then starts to jump harder, adding more force with every contact his feet made with the bed. On the other hand, Changjo is smirking secretely. He wants to annoy Niel and prove to him that he messed up with the wrong guy. It was having a revenge for destroying the remaining peaceful time that Changjo has. It may look like that Niel was just being concern for him of being late to his first period. Whatever reasons Niel may have, he still did disturb Changjo's sleep. Like one of those annoying maids that every morning would barge inside his room. He hated it.

"Hey Changjo! You're going to be late" Niel notifies him. This time, his jumps becoming weaker and slower. He can endure the shaking of the bed, Changjo expected this. with Niel's type of body, he sure would be tired anytime soon.

No response.

"I'm getting tired" Niel blurted out with unstable breathing, panting a bit. He pouted then let his fall on the bed, his back facing the guy who is pretending to drown in his deep slumber. Changjo, for the first time, opened his eyes after noticing the steady weight on the edge of the bed. He smiled for seeing the back of his opponent who apparently raised his white flag. So much feel of contentment.

"I prepared oatmeal for us" Niel informed him. Much to Changjo's disaapointment, Niel hasn't giving up yet and is now using food as a bait. Well, truth have to be said, Changjo loves to eat. Like, come on! Who wouldn't, right? But.. it wasn't a valid reason for him to give up this fight against Niel so like the usual, Changjo ignored him. Seems like Niel is as stubborn as him. He did really find his match. It may seems so childish to others but this children like fight was a serious matter for him.

Changjo is studying Niel's action, even all he can fully see is his back, waiting for the opponent's immediate move. Niel has become quiet for a minute while a finger drawing imaginary circles on the bright sheets. Changjo thought that Niel probably is thinking about his next strategy to make.

"AH!" Niel exclaimed, breaking the awkward silence lingering around the whole room. Changjo, on instinct, shuts his eyes once again as Niel turns his head.

"I'll give the princess a kiss" Niel excitedly said like it was the most brilliant idea ever. His eyes twinkling in delight. Maybe it was a result of him watching too much Disney's fairytales.

Who do he think am I? Sleeping beauty?

Changjo's ear rang, slowly digesting the meaning of Niel's words.

He won't do it.

Changjo did not worry. He knows that it is  Niel's another worst type of strategy. He played really well but he won't catch Changjo, he can't just kiss a guy.

"With the power of my kiss, I will save the princess" Niel continued his monologue, slowly leaning at the guy lying on the bed.

Changjo still remain motionless but felt a bit state of panic as he sense the warmth slowly getting closer at him. It may be hard for Changjo to accept but Niel smells nice. A truth he noted after inhaling the scent of the guy. He wondered if it is Niel's natural scent because he swear to God that he knows no perfume could pull of a smell like what Niel is wearing. Like when he flashes his bright smile, it was so resfreshing.

A loud knock on the door.

Changjo came back to his senses when he heard the noise more annoying than Niel. He rubs his eyes as his vision becoming clear. He saw how Niel get up to check the early visitor they have. He sits slowly while fixing his blanket. He clicked his tongue after noticing how his bed became a mess.

"Oh hyung! You came!" He heard Niel squealed like a girl.

A guy with  blonde hair steps inside their room. He's shorter than Niel but looks mischevous and confident. He's still on his pyjamas like them but the one he's wearing is like more eccentric in comparison. His pants is of wild animal prints and his loose top makes him look smaller.

Niel motioned him to go to their little dining room and passed him a bowl of which Changjo assumed is full of oatmeal. He stood up to grabbed his towel.

"Oh! Before I forgot, that is Changjo.  Obviously, he's my roommate" Niel told his visitor that made Changjo stop for a moment. He made a short eye contact with the guy then slightly bowed his head.

"Changjo this is my hyung, L.Joe" L.Joe waved his hand, mouth busy chewing the oatmeal Niel has prepared.

"Aren't you joining us?" Niel wondered as he took notice of the towel that Changjo is holding.

"Nah. Your oatmeal isn't appetiting in the first place" Changjo answered while glaring at Niel.

"You're too mean" Niel pouted but L.Joe ruffled his hair, trying to cheer him up.

"I know" With that last statement, Changjo left the two guys then banged the bathroom door which starltled Niel and L.Joe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for the subscribers! Truthfully speaking, I was worried because I don't know of how people can notice  my fanfiction. I'm a bit confuse writing here compared at livejournal which I am more comfortable with. At lj, I can post my stories to a fanfiction community then their members can see it. I can gain more friend requests and all. It works different here I think but all in all it was a great new experience  for me. I would like to give my deep appreaciation to those who stop to waste some time to read my fanfic XD

I love the adorkable teen top, specially Changniel. i fell in love just seeing them together. I was in a different fandom which is jpop. I'm on hiatus there haha. I dont know why, I'm slowly getting uninterested :/

 Actually, I wrote fanfiction again just because I want to help to spread how amazing Changniel is, how lovely they are XP

Well so much for that, I love reading comments so please keep it coming ( I beg you all)