Chapter 1

There's an angel in my heart

The sun was already gone that time when a young man stood  before an old oak door. He stared at the room number which reads 16, he smiled. There is a special reason why did he pick this room, it was his date of birth.

 

He flinched a bit after feeling the cold contact he received from the silver knob. He then twisted it slowly. Sweet scent greeted him upon opening the door, he doesn't know which brand of air freshener it was and only cared less figuring it out. The room is quite spacious which painted flat white, one reason of making the place bright. Not much of his likings but then noticed the beds inside the room. There are two beds which is only separated by a side table in between them. He let out a long sigh after realizing the possibility of having a roommate. It never cross his mind that he would be sharing a room with a stranger. He also thought that the freakin room ratio in that dormitory is 1:1 but he guessed wrong. He should've asked the dorm owner first. REGRET- it is always on the last part after an uneducated decision.

 

Sloppily dragging his wheeled luggage inside, the young lad approached the bed near the window then threw his backpack on it which causes for the pillows to bounce along. This is his first time living away from their house. He wasn't sad or something and living all by himself isn't a problem too. He is used of living alone because his parents are always on overseas, busy managing their business. Their family are pretty wealthy but it isnt a pretty matter to boast. He isn't socially acive so having a roommate is a big adjustment to make.

 

He started to unpack his luggage, carefully taking out all his stuffs in it. Almost 75% of the things he brought with him are gadgets of the latest kind. Clothes are no problem because he can shop tons of it at the mall anytime he wanted.

 

He's almost finish fixing his things when he heard the wooden door clicked. His eyes automatically fell to the lanky figure that was behind the door earlier. Tall, skinny long legs, hair dyed in a lighter shade of brown, cat like eyes and thick lips, it is all the descriptioon he can give to the guy with a gaze of a 10 year old who is just a few metres away from him.

 

"Hi" The newcomer greeted.

 

"What is your name?" He was trying to be polite but his tone sounded so rude. He crosses his arms, waiting for the thin guy to answer his question. He just wanted to learn what to call an unfamiliar face. Surprisingly, the other guy smiled. It wasn't creepy but a refreshing one. The guy with a grin on his face closed his right fist and lifted it close to his mouth while his left hand doing some weird kind of gestures.

 

"MY NAME IS N-I-E-L. NI-EL. NI-EL. WHEN I SAY NI, YOU SAY EL! NI?!" He sang which made the guy, who is sitting on the bed, jaw dropped. He was expecting a plain introduction not rap of the worst kind type of telling other people his name but it did leave an impression- WEIRDO.

 

"Hey! You should say EL! I'm waiting" He whines like a preschool.

 

"Huh?" He raised his brows. He's not dumb or something. He wasn't prepared to be that friendly right away.

 

"Whatever" He pouted. "My name is Ahn Daniel but Niel would definitely do" He continues. Niel pushes his luggages at the corner then sits on the unoccupied bed.

 

"How about you, What's your name?" He asked back while smiling brightly.

 

"I'm Changjo" He answered but then noticed Niel extending his hand at him. He stared at the hand in front of him, hesitating if he would take it or not. But his right hand, with an unknown reason, instantly moved on his own as he found himself clumsily shaking his hand with Niel.

 

"Hi Changjo. I hope we can get along"

 

 

 

Hello, my name is Changjo and this is the story of how  an angel came to me and changed my life.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Ooops. Well it is my first ever fic here. It would be chaptered I guess. I hope I can have some readers :D

Comments are loved.